How much weed will £60 get me?

How much weed will £60 get me?

weed thread

If you know good dealers it could get you about 7 grams.

Enough for like 15 fat blunts

Here in Brazil? 80g-90g

About a 1/4 oz

Britbong here btw

Probably a quarter. ~7 grams

Well 6g if you buy a 60bag but if you are clever and buy eighths which are 3.5g for 25-30 pounds then you can get 7-8 grams

>be me buy an ounce of good weed for £120
Or
>half oz for 60
Some places are extremely high priced and most people just sell £10 1gram bags so 6 g

LOL a q for £60? your getting ripped off.
I get a Q of kush or amnesia haze for £25

Omg, why so expensive?

dank potent bud or just some shqip junk? i mean 80g is enough for a coupla months if its mainly for one person even if they smoke a lot. whats the average wage there in brazil, say in some normal all-around average brazilian part of the country like minas geraes?

Where u at annon

Depends where you live. Generally speaking, cities in the North you get more than the South but the quality drops marginally, while outside of cities is a crapshoot.

Also, buying £60 worth can usually get you a 'deal.'

All in all, though, it's down to how little your dealer can get away with giving you/how good he is.

Also, don't listen to Yanks on this matter as they can't do the conversion and they get about 20-50% more than us for the money, standard.

As in the 0z ?
Cause that's pretty cheap you know

Bullshit you do. You in the UK?

The booda is oft the way forward, but rarely can you then go back..

London
mind you i am good friends with whoever i buy it from

yes, in london.
the more the person sells the less they sell it for.
its called wholesale fagoot

Nice question. The weed I bought was good, nothing especial. The average wage is ~600£

That's a ridiculously good price for London, £60 wholesale or not.

Never found a deal that good.

Maybe its because were closer to Colombia, idk

I'm from Westend fam hook me up

This is clearly a lie.
What kind of dealer works in denominations of £5?

i used to pay £60 but discount after discount now its £25 for a q.
£30 at most
however you gotta make sure they actually give you right sizes, idk why but now an Eight has become a 2.5g and they sell a real eight for £30

I'm sorry, what I meant to say was about 10£ a g

South Yorkshire here
I'm freinds with some gypsies dads so they allways sort me a good deal out

Ive seen dealers sell £7 weed.
Im not asking anyone to believe me, Op asked how much weed he can get and i contributed.
Like i said in my post above the most i pay is £30, £25 is after discount.
Fag

how much would one person need to get high enough to be stuck to the cough with their eyes in the back of their skull?

i dont buy from gypsies or albanians.
The Polish kids around my part of london are pussies so they give good deals.

my dealers always worked anything paper. Obviously they wouldnt take coins, but as long as you comunicate weird requests were always k

Im in an illegal state in southeast USA and $60 USD could get you like 5g or possibly more of some top shelf bud.

Whole sale is by at least a few oz if not a pound in weight

i don't know you

Yeah, it lasts. Last time I bought 100g was five months ago. And I share a lot. FYI, I spent 220 reais = 60£ I think

South Yorkshire

i didnt mean buying a q is wholesale . i mean if the dealer is selling a kilo, he would rather sell it in oz or q, rather than £10's.
you make more money selling lower quantities but you get rid of it faster selling higher quantities.

Here in CO you'd get a quarter (7 grams) for $46.71 (after tax)

Depends where you live. Here in NJ, with $40 you can get 1/8oz of some high quality buds, or 1/4oz for $70 with a good dealer

The one who makes some decent cash

>Ive seen dealers sell £7 weed.
That's ludicrous. Born and raised in this city and never once heard anything like this.

>Fag
That looked so forced, you should probably look for a different insult to throw in at the end it abandon edges altogether

2-3g, I think

Yup

>Decent cash
>Smallest denomination of note

Pick one

>Smallest denomination of note
$1(?)

well i have, a friend asked me to hook her up but she didnt want £10, so i asked a dealer and he said £7. not sure if it was discount or less but he was breaking down q's (small time)

so your telling me dealers dont get paid in coins from crackheads?

Wit about a teenth ?
>£7 hash /soapbar
>£14 weed
Old school weights

he means smallest denomination in UK

Of course they'll take it, just prices never scale like that- it's always in £10s.
Dealers just change the weights to adjust to price variations instead of changing the price because that's how the culture works.
Market forces don't work on the black market on the same way as regular.

Lol'd at idea of trying to pay with pocket shrapnel

for the life of me i cant fucking find hash

this guy knows
a zip will cost around 225-250 even as low as 200 depending on how fire it is

Heroin usually comes in £5 bags.

These are Irish gypo's
If you get in with them there good lads to know
>fuck Albainian and Romainian gypo's

The major problem here in Brazil, is that we can't get much variety. I read you guys talking about weed variations, but that's kinda rare here. Third world country problems, I guess

We're talking GBP here so yea 5 is smallest

Where I live, I get 10 grams for a dollar
I'm pajeet

We're taking about pot, not crack.
Your average weed dealer is fairly chill and maybe a little paranoid.
Your average crack dealer is a lot paranoid and a little murder-y.

Didn't worlds.

i know, i mean irish gypsies, only romanian gypsies ive seen are hookers

Yes but selling in a q is not wholesale user
Oz or above

lol your saying that as if a dealer will only work with weed and nothing else.
dealers around here sell weed, coke, xanax (dont trust taking a xanax probably fake) crack etc

Ten grams of decently good skunk weed where I live. 60 pounds (rougly recalculated), is actually what we have to pay to get a discount.

dealers in my area sell either only weed
or they can get just about anything you want
my guy gets some pills now and again but he only throws those in if someone he knows really well is buying like an eighth or more.

Yeah, no shit, but you're fighting a straw man argument about how dealers like to diversify, which no-one was taking about.

Point I was making was that dealers don't like coins. Which they don't.

Half gram for £5
Divide by an ounce
Most profit
It's a formula that's been used forever
80% of dealers will operate this way and sell to guys like you

I'm guessing you're a Yank and therefore have no say in this British matter
Xanax is an American drug. We can't be arsed with that or meth

not all dealers are the same.
some dont care as long as they make money aka a dealer i know obviously he doesnt really like carrying coins but still

No. i am from london.
Xanax is available in london, however i was not sure that it was available until yesterday

Agreed. That's the type of dealer I'm used to.

which is why i said the xanax was probably fake due to the rarity here

Charges you 7 for a £5 bag

i wasnt charged 7.
never heard of a £5 bag either.
it wasnt my money or weed so i didnt care just passed along info

do you even know what amnesia looks like?

Obviously.
Ammi is the most common strain of weed in my part of london, also cheese but nobody seems to buy it anymore.

£25 whereI'm at gets you 2g of mids 2.5-3 if you got a good connection

eighths and teenths faded when 2000 rolled around bro. Dealers just wanna make as much money as possible in most cases and it sucks

not sure where you are but eights and tenths are very common to teenage delears.

you're the odd one out dude (lucky for you), but in almost all places in the UK which ive bought weed its been at best £10 per gram, then when you get to £60 you can usually get a Q, and obviously the more you buy better deals you can get.

Britbong reporting in

>Guys like you
Despite the fact I overly stated £5 denominations are a travesty.

Honestly, £5 bags are some semi-mythical shit sold exclusively by non-dealers at schools and junk. The cost/benefit doesn't work for anything below £20, with £10 being the smallest semi-beneficial amount. £5 only works as a loss-leader to get new buyers in.

Thus, my point is that £5 denominations are not a viable amount in the British weed world. The market has to have a common pricing theme otherwise encountering a new price structure instantly sours people.

Tl;dr- I'm an economist and £5 denominations for drugs are barely a thing unless you're being sold to from someone who's technically not a dealer in the known supply chain

There's a lot going around where I am but it's cut to shit with henna and other shit £175 a bar
Me and a few mates dealers and growers make our own once a year maybe get a few oz from all cuttings and little buds that's shits fucking perfection
If you can make your own bubble bag bar
>buy sack fills of trimmings £10 a sack you will need a lot
Bubble bag kit £60-100 that's all you need user
We don't sell ours just split and share but could charge a fuck ton for an oz it will make at least 9 oz of shit bars

You did and I misinterpreted. My apologies.

Guess so, it's only one or two dealers that sell me q for £25-30.
i remember 2-3 years ago i bought half a q for £50, not realizing that if i paid an extra 10 i would have gotten a whole q

Probably reinforces the idea that weed dealers don't cope well with diversification, though

Don't you have service dealers who employ drivers daily? This entire town of 200.000 people in toto more or less only use the same to sms delivery service for weed. They deliver both to cancer patients and recreational users. you get an sms with an ordering menu three times a month, with usually two different kinds of green, and 3 different types of hashish. Very cheap hash is (converted from our currency) 400 crowns for ten grams, mid-good is 50, good is sixty. usually 60 for ten grams of good green bud.

Regardless whether you believe me or not, a friend of mine buys himself 100g a week and smoke it himself. But that's all he does honestly, work 9-5 and then just smoke a crap load while playing different computer games. Myself on the other hand also smokes a lot and I go through around 50-60g every 10 days or so but I do have a friend or 2 that will come over now and again and smoke but they will smoke like 5g's in total of that.

Out of interest, given your amazing dealer connections, how much do you smoke a week/how often do you pick up?

Yeah, but you guys smonk that shitt brown garbachio

to be honest, recently its only once a month.
i used to smoke with my cousin once a week but that stopped.
once i get a job i'll start smoking more often.
guess its too much hassle for me.

and probably a q every time i pick up now but i share with friends

When dealers bait you up with other drugs "priceless" Kek
>here user have a few pills on me you take with freinds then you buy more

>teenage dealers
Yeah i don't deal with teenage dealers anymore, but when i was younger, mid-late teens, id be able to get teenths and eihgths so maybe its just that

I'm in the UK, Herefordshire, which considering it's population has a massive ratio of weed users. I'll try find a citation cause i swear i read something about it.
But yeah i thought they were just a thing of the past cause all dealers realise they can charge £10 a gram and people will buy it

Honestly thought it was more given your apparent contacts.
Going to assume you've just got charisma and leave it at that, then

Like a Q

Haha, i've known my dealers for years, i bought from them when they started and spread the word of their medical work

im more on a codeine phase now thats why i dont pick up as much

Hmm... no?

Would you guys believe that (as long as i have the cash), I smoke a quarter every day.

I've always wondered what other people think about it and whether others smoke that much?

Any dealers in West Yorkshire? Preferably not too far from Leeds?

its not a matter of believing it tbh
depends on your life situation
me being a student i cant smoke that much.
i split a 3.5 between 3 people and they were acting crazy.
so if i gave them a q a day then idk what would happen lol

Is smoking weed different after taking LSD. I took Acid 1 month ago and didn't smolek since then.