Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums.

TL;DR:

>pops pulled some strings & hooked me up with a job """interview"""
>job is paper pushing peasant shit + my time is worth more than 100k/year
>can't tell pops no but I can make sure they don't hire me
>parked outside atm about to spark this phat blunt, pic related
>gonna walk in late blazed as fuck and talk like a hood nigger the entire time

The whole thing is just a formality like they've been told to hire me and just want to get it over with so I have to be a literal nigger not to get the job.

What's some funny shit I can say & do to make sure they literally can't hire me?

>inb4 violence or other stupid shit that'll get me arrested
Not doing that.

20min to go + 15ish mins so i'm late, will record and post audio after its over and I finish bleeping out names so keep the thread alive fags.

Everybodys time is worth more than 100k but good luck in the real word because you're fucked

>spends time bitching about his daddy getting him a job on Sup Forums
>thinks his time is worth more than 100k
hah

Shoot me in the fucking dick.

>my time is worth more than 100k/year
Where do you live, Zimbabwe?

I have to deal with this horseshit now

No fuck you I'm not fucking up an interview.

If your time is worth 100k you would be getting paid 100k

Instead of doing that bring in a friend who doesn't have a nice job right now. Take him on the interview and make sure he gets the job instead.

Just because you are a rich Jew faggot with daddy's money doesn't mean everyone is.

finish all your sentences with 'my nigga'

Tell them yoy were fored from your previous job for fucking your bosses daughters. Procede to say your goal in any job is to fuck as many bosses daughters as possible. Then ask if they have any daughters.... if they say no just subtly ask if their sons are gay and wink.

You're a rich guy who doesn't drive his own car...? Or is your dad sitting next to you while you roll and smoke this blunt...

Guess it just easier to mooch of your dad then actually have to work.
Im a x ray tech and I dont even make 100k a year.

Don't smoke!
It'll ruin the potential for fun.
The key to absurdism (which is the funniest thing in hindsight, because you can never tell if the person is serious or not) is to be subtle.

So be extremely formal and polite, but then whenever you have to answer 'yes' say somethiing like 'yeee' in a hood accent etc.
You get what I'm saying.

Also record it.

Either this is bait or you are an example of the Whiney lil faggot. Ya good luck getting a job after they blackball you. Dumb ass. If I was your dad you'd get the shit beat out of ya then some for pulling a childish stunt like that.

why do you shitpost made up stories all day on Sup Forums, nigger?

Ask them if there are any kids around the office and ask if they are single, also ask them if they have kids and if they are single then ask if they do drug tests and how bullsgit they are. After that I think you will not ever get a job from them

>being this stupid

hah

OP post results when done
bamp

You are a degenerate son of a bitch who doesnt realize a good starting point when its literally handed to him on a silver plater. You think your time is worth more than 100k a year then prove it you lazy fuck

Nigger ur time is not worth shit trust me just take the job for a while dude and see if u can work ur way up u do understand that if u fuck up that's gunna make ur dad look bad the ladder if not quit that bitch also ama need a time stamp next to that blunt

Sure op, sure you are

your time aint worth shit you little baby hands baby bitch why are you sitting in the passenger seat? gonna suck a dick?

why are you in the passenger seat? did your daddy drive you there?

>my time is worth more than 100k/year
nope.jpg

SeeHe's not anywhere he's on his lazy ass trying to seem interesting for a small while to a anonymous community