Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros

I really want a ps4 for this Xmas, but my mom don't have enough money 'cause we are poor af to afford it.

Donate me some money to buy it please :(

PayPal account: [email protected]

If you really want it go suck a dick.

YOU HAVE TO EARN IT. Don't be a hobo.

Fuck no

What can I do?

Prostitution

I'd really like a decent meal for christmas. But I just have 10€ left.
We all have wishes wont coming true

Cmon, I'm serious..

Well 10€ it's a good start :)

And people seriously pay to have their dick sucked.

>mom don't have enough money
are you a nigger, or underage?
or are you just jobless?

Get a job, nigger.

Probably all of the above

Ill sell you my console with 4 games for 250

I'm jobless just finished school

Not a nigger

Where u from?

Already tried

Lemme guess, arts degree?

Ain't sucking a dick bruh

OH

IT

I'm asking for money eks dee

There are so maby jobs for you IT niggers. Tell mama and papito to work harder

Ain't getting a ps4 then bruh

Baby wants his bottle but is too lazy to reach for it.

Your mother should be ashamed of you.
She's poor because she spends her money keeping you alive you useless piece of shit

No nigger cunt no
Stop begging for fucking luxuries

Entitled fucksticks

In my country, they say I'm too young

Aint too toung to cut grass or turn tricks

No sadly it either sell drugs or prostitution. Thats how it works bud.

Hello, Eric.

Sell drugs retard

Hello, Eric and Eric's bitch ass mom.

If you want a PS4 work for it, quit bumming for money.

this. fucking millenials

Hi, Eric. It's me, Mom.

Ahaha nice try, but that ain't my mom

I feel bad. I got no money. But Story time.

I like Xbox(here come the fanboys) and I wanted that Battlefield 1 1tb bundle so badly, but my dad said they're on a budget and have to get others presents. I convinced him by saying I'll sell the XB1 I have now and told him you get a free $30 gift card if you get it from Best Buy. He liked the idea. And guess what....we sold it on Craigslist in under 12 hours for $150 and I'm getting what I wanted for Xmas. But seeing this makes me feel kind of bad for others. Some work their asses off. Well, you're just poor. Either way if you do or do get it, hope YOU have a good Christmas, fam.

Name our band: Eric Andrade edition.

>you're just poor
Fuck, I sound like a dick. Sorry 'bout that. But have a Merry Christmas.

Pretty sure Raquel is his mother

>Do work around your neighborhood (cut grass,etc).
>Get a job working at a fast food restaurant, and/or a store.
>Save money
>Don't look like a jobless bum online
>????
>Profit

I just added her. I'm about to be your new daddy, Eric.

foster cares rough bro fucking niggers amiright.png

You feel bad for selling your Xbone for a BF 1 Xbone?

But would you give him one if you had 9 billion dollars? Why not? ID THROW WADS OF 100S AT PEOPLE WHILE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR BLARES FROM A GIANT LOUDSPEAKER. ID BE DRESSED AS BATMAN AND ID BE RIDING ATOP A BAT PICKUP TRUCK

nvm, read that last part.

What does this have to do with me telling him to get a job, and if you just give people money they'll never actually want to work for it.

Just look at all the able body citizens stuck on welfare.

Feel bad cuz I'm getting some expensive stuff that others also want but can't get. And some of those people work their asses off, I just sit around all day.

This is coming from someone that's in the lower class as well.

Yeah, I get you.

Post your dick and Ill consider it

Ahah, enjoy

How much we talking about?

Yeah but no one gonna do shit for shit pay. If a week of work could buy a ps4 then everyone would work for it. But it takes 8 months of searching for a job then about another 2 months to save enough to buy one. If it takes almost a year of work to buy one thing fuck that. Theres no point to working unless you work relentlessly 18 hours a day 7 days a week. Thats why i take up double and triple shifts sometimes. Working even one shit gets you no spare money to live life and barely any time for it anyway. Work yourself to near death for a few years with the help of some fucking serious drugs to give you the edge at working like 3 people. Then after a few years of drug fueled hell you can quit and live off the shit tons of money you made being a lunatic

Thanks pal, and enjoy your Xmas :)

Well I'm only 17 yet, so can find a "real" job for now

U too

Im gonna work my ass of to kill you bitch. Im gonna do backwards cyber forensics to find you from your post and burn you in your sleep.

I will work, and I'm trying already to find one, but with my age can't get much

You're so retarded it hurts. Any entry level job pays your fucking console in a week, its fucking 300$ or something. Also 10 months to get a job ? Lower your standards and go make sandwiches you don't seem fit for anything better.

SELL FUCKING DRUGS GODDAMMIT YOU NEED TO GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD ALL THE DUDES THAT SELL HAVE. SERIOUS CASH AND HAVE STARTED THERE LIVES BY NOW AND IM STUCK DELIVERING PIZZA CAUSE I DIDNT HAVE THE BALLS TO SELL BACK THEN.

OHHHBH CRIME DOESNT PAY YOU SAY WELL YOU'RE A FAGGOT THEN WHY DOES IT LITERALLY
LITERALLY PAY JESUS FUCK NUGGETS THEY DID IT GOT ENOUGHVMONEY TO START THERE LIVES ANG GET REAL JOBS DRUGS ARE THE STEPPING STONES TO FUCKING LIFE.

YOY WANNA KNOW HOW I PASSED MY CLASSES IN COLLEGE. ?!?!?!?!
FUCKING CONCERTA. FUCKING SAVED MY ASS DURING FINALS GODDAMN DICK SHITTING MC CHICKEN SPICEY DING DONG MEAT LOAF COUGH SYRUP NIGGER FUTA MONSTER TRUCK COCKBALLS

>B&
>underage beggar

Bitch i make 210 a week your FUCKTARDED BITCH KEK GO BACK TO YOUR CEO JOB MAKING MILLIONS

Kys

Sandwich places werent hiring, burger king wasnt hiring. Gas stations werent hiring. How much lower can you go?

Sure bud, you do that.

At least you're looking for work.

Being 17 you should be able to find some work at a fast food restaurant, but you are pretty limited in your choices for work.

Drugs and Prostitution

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you type in all caps?

Yea I'm sending some cv to the companys in the area, and I'm already waiting for some response, but I'd love to get that ps4 for now

Are you retarded or something

Sounds good man, hope you get a job.

and again, at least you're trying to find one.

Seeing as he threatened to kill me because I mentioned that I was in the lower class, I'd assume so.

He's lying to you user.

Eh, maybe.
I prefer to hope he's not though, as ignorant as that sounds on this site.

Thanks man, I believe soon I'll get something

I'm not

hi eric

Hello user

I come from a country where a ps4 costs about 75% of a monthly paycheck if you're on minimum wage. You on the other hand could afford one by working for a lousy week, minimum wage job as well.
Stop being a fagit.
Stop jerking off to hand drawn titties.
Utilize some of em poorly developed muscles you got.
Stop wasting our time.
Nanking never happened.

Timestamped pic of cv or gtfo

Which country?

Not at home atm, soon I get there I send it

Thats what i was saying before

Hey there, what can I do for you?

You're Australian aren't you?

And I reiterated it.

Wait you're me?

wut