User are you still a virgin?

>user are you still a virgin?

yes

yes :)

Yuuup. And at this rate I'll take it from a guy before I give it to a girl.

I promise you guys, the second you lose it, you'll realise how pointless it is and how bigged up it is for no reason

but your confidence will also shoot through the roof and nothing holds you back anymore.

but yes, it in itself isnt a big deal, still fun tho

Found the virgin

Only a virgin would say some gay ass shit like this. Your virginity is everything at your age kid, the more you fuck the more popular you are on the wall, everyone knows that.

yehhhh bruhhhhh, for sure.

losing my virginity was the worst sex i've had. Until I actually got a girlfriend who I could have regular sex with, one night stands bored me

okay yeah im not gonna lie, it is an insane confidence boost. I remember being young and a virgin, just being scared of it being brought up or being the butt of a joke

I don't really pity virgins because it is true that it's not a big deal to lose it. BUT I haven't fucked in 5 years and it is the biggest self esteem destroyer.

My first time was on a dirty ass floor in someones basement. My friend walked in on us once, after we were done he told me there was a couch in the next room over. That might have been the worst sec I ever had. The best was with my most recent ex, man I miss her.

What\s wrong with all you faggots, even i got laid when i was 16.

nope.. honestly its not that big a deal guys. Stop giving virgins crap.

Yeah. I'd rather use the hand then end up with some bitch that doesn't care about me.

you'll find someone else my dude. having sex with a girlfriend is much much better IMO. You learn what each other likes and your girl can make you cum buckets when she learns what you like

I wish I would have waited longer and not hooked up with a chick in the bathroom during youth group.

Yes :(

agree. I have sex multiple times a day with my gf and its amazing.. but I don't get why being a virgin or not being a virgin matters. Find the girl you want to spend your life with then have sex with her. NOW THAT is the nuts. When you're intimate and you love a woman being that close it pretty cash.

Yea but i have a virgin girlfriend so it's ok.

Two types of virgin

>virgin by choice

>virgin despite their best efforts

It is a very big deal for those of us who want to lose it. Don't downplay our suffering.

But, user.

Maybe not a big deal for guys, but don't marry non-virgins.

We are talking about sex not meaningful relationships. The chick could hate my guts. As long as she fucks me I couldn't care less.

losing virginity past a certain point can be... stressfull.

I was 23, had my reasons but once id lost it i had endless confidence

you fucking know
sadly im hitting the point in my relationship now where sex is decreasing :(

used to fuck 3/4 times a day, not it's like 1 time every other day

You say that now, but the first time you fuck someone with intent everything else basically becomes emotionless.

That's pretty normal. Males usually crave novelty, high chance you'll eventually not want to have sex with girl and feel a strong urge to hook up with other chicks.

I ain't messing around with a girl unless I feel something for her. I'm perfectly happy with myself. If you aren't happy with yourself, you won't be happy with someone else.

in a long distance relationship cos of college
fully trust her but yeh i know what you mean, i have had urges to just download tinder and go on a fucking shagging rampage but yeah I love her too much to ever follow through

hope she feels the same loooool

My girlfriend is "afraid to lose her virginity" as she says, she's sucked my dick but i've never actually gotten any vag.
I have a mouth fetish so this is perfectlyfine

nothing beats penis in vagina buttsex

No but haven't had sex in 4 years...

The happiness comes from the sex. It may be short term, but we aren't animals built for happiness we are built to reproduce. The euphoric feeling from sex just helps us seek that biological imperative. Short term happiness is fine with me.

Take her anal virginity.

To each their own, but its a lot more important(in my opinion), to find a good woman than to just try and have sex. I'm biased though because I'm in love and.. life is amazing? I respect your opinion though.
so did I. I had lung surgery when I was 17 and couldn't do much for ~5 years. I was 23 when I lost it to my current gf. She was a virgin too at 21. TBH neither of us felt pressure to lose it. We kind've just fell in love and it happened and now we fuck like rabbits every day. I plan to marry this girl :D
Sex isn't the only reason my relationship works. We're both very open minded and very appreciative of each other. In my case my dick is big and she has a tiny pussy so if we fuck too much she gets sore and it stops feeling good. So even if I could go more then 2-3 times a day it wouldn't be fun for her.

Also that girl is astonishingly beautiful OP. Did you fuck her?

What
I've tried to get that as an alternative but that one is "too dirty" she even has a nice ass that i can play with whenever i want but i can't actually do anything with the holes which is quite sad, we've only been together for a month though.

yeah same problem with the big dick issue here lol
if we go too hard one day, it'll stretch her too much and she'll say it hurts/ feels sharp when we try and fuck after that

either that or the hoe is lying

>Short term happiness is fine with me
If that is what you choose, I can respect it. I will walk a different path.

how old is she? Mine was more afraid of how big my dick was so I made her comfortable. Literally took about a month of me slowly stretching her pussy out using one>two>three>four fingers before we could have sex. To be honest she still take 2-3 tries before she can get it in all the way, but she loves the feeling.. IDK. My advice is ask her if she will let you slowly stretch her out so when you pop it, it will not hurt.

She's 17, she doesn't seem like she's in a hurry to lose it either, she doesn't even masturbate atleast i've never seen her do it. I might try that but i doubt it'll work, and i don't really want to force her to because getting my dick sucked every day is real nice.

gay sex count?

You know that old experiment from the 50s with Olds and Milner. They hooked a electrode to a rat's brain and added a lever to the cage that would deliver stimulation to the "pleasure center" of the brain. The rats would disregard food etc and just press the lever until they died from starvation or whatever. It's like that. An emotional connection may be best, but I'd imagine a ton of people would seek out "meaningless" sex with randoms than the alternative.

My girl likes taking it all the way in her and grinding on it.. but issue is I can tell her pussy is telling her "yo, bitch, thats a big dick! give me a rest" so the next time we go at it, it hurts.

Its so hot watching her ride me though.. I have issues staying hard if I do missionary/doggy(something about blood pressure and this cymbalta medicine I have to take for nerve pain, if I am vertical my boners are a bitch to maintain. Horizontal? hard as fuck) so she rides me a ton. I usually just grab onto her tight ass and milk myself with her for about 15 minutes until I cum in her. She loves it she doesn't have to do any work if she doesn't have to.

17 is so young.. I wouldn't pressure her. Heck don't even bring it up if you want to reverse psychology her ass. Just enjoy her :] because when a girl wants the D she gets it. Trust me she will let you know.

I know and I wasn't going to force it, I am only 18, and dick sucking every day really isn't a bad thing by any means, i'm kind of worried she'll eventually want to have sex and then we'll only do it twice or 3 times a week.

Literally all the guys that came in here to talk about how it's easy to lose their virginity and it isn't a big deal, is now talking about how their gfs have trouble handling their big dicks.

I've never had sex and my dick isn't even big, but I get my dick sucked so i guess i'm not a virgin yea?

>Like an idiot stayed away from trying for too many years, saying to myself that I was too fat and ugly.
>Now I'm 25, in a better shape and still a kissless virgin.
>I want to have sex, just to feel how it is.
>Or just someone to cuddle.
>But I am alone, everyone else is already in a relationship
>I am stuck for a least two more years in a city where there is no social life except for tightly knitted, already established closed group of friends.
>I'm alone and it's all my fault
>And I will probably be for I don't know how long, years, maybe my whole life

Don't do like me, anons, while you still can

>Be ugly fat and small penis
>be really good with women
>just good at talking to them and making them feel good
>have denied women and am a virgin because i'm overly self conscious
>I've actually had feelings for some of these women but i'm just really stupid

Focus on her and on her understanding her body. Become an expert on giving her an orgasm be it orally, manually or a combination. Then start introducing a vibrator/dildo, but get one that is roughly the same size as your dick. She'll crave it and be the one begging for it eventually.

No but I always have sex with prostitutes :S
>29 yo