What is a good job for a guy with anxiety problems. No more than 16 hours a week

What is a good job for a guy with anxiety problems. No more than 16 hours a week.

>chicken tendies taster
>mum's house
>comes with a side of "you're mummy's special little boy"

Get a job at the brain wash.

A customer facing role so you can get over your anxiety problems and stop being such a pussy. Richard.

Did you just end that post with your own name?

Car wash.

Dog squeezer

Two dogs a day, three hours a day.

Keep the big pieces.

We dont have that crap here. It's all automated.

kek'd at the img

Awe if only anxiety was real and not just some pussy bring a bit nervous. Richard

Rat translator.

Transcribe the thoughts of rats.

>it's mostly about cheese.

Maybe. Richard. Xxx

Satan is with us!

samefag

Why not do something against your anxiety problems, as they can be treated, and then get a real job?

I like these suggestions. Keep em up.

security guard or janitors night shift

>No more than 16 hours a week
how can you even consider that a job?

Im in therapy. Been in therapy for 8 years. Could say it goes a little beyond 'man up u pussy fagit'

Close but no cigar

No you teen faggot fuck it isn't.

Not a real time job you pleb. Just a job on the side. Planning to start a study in september.

Have you tried sucking dick?

. Richard

there really are edgy fucklords here, damn

You could sell stuff on eBay and Craigslist. You could also sell drugs

Meet horny women!

Fix their vibrators!

Millennial problems

Try getting the shit kicked out of you by your dad and kids at school in the 80s then come back and talk to me about your problems kid.

Its dec 21. Seriously dude thats like next year get off your lazy ass and work a job

Wouldn't that be a "rat thought translator?" A "rat translator" would be something entirely different. But arguably probably more stimulating than translating rat thoughts.

Says the King of Edge.

No but I must say I began searching on the internet for easy money jobs so I landed on this one page called sukitforcash.org and it gave some really nice opportunities. But then I started reading reviews and there was this one guy who got molested and raped by a fat woman backstage a Wicked musical. She got preggers and they had a fat idiot baby. When I read it I was shocked but when I saw the guy's name I was even more shocked. He was called Your Dad.

You're trying to think about thoughts too much.

Here, play this

Nice dubs and true.

Thats why Im asking, fag

No every species stands for a different letter of the alphabet.

comeback/10

I thought it was a Rat Automated Translator, or R.A.T. for short.

16 hours in a gloryhole.
no eye contact just profit

He means a real job, asshole.

Baby boomers like you need to be hanged and gutted

You can't make an acronym that has the same word as the acronym inside it.

Automated? So no work for me?

There is a lot of money to be made as a mouse finger therapist.

I thought I could get a waste disposal job at a gender reassignment clinic. That way I could collect all the removed penises and plastinate them like Dr Gunther Von Haagans does, giving me a lifelong supply of ultra realistic dildos.

Child of the 80's are not baby boomers. Damn, you are worthless.

Babyboomers are people who where born post WW2 i.e. in the 1950's. Such people would have been at school in the 60's not the 80's you retarded, uneducated Millennial. Now off you go to cry about Hillary.

You can if you want to.

Says who?

NO YOU CAN'T GODDAMN IT, IT'S LAZY AS FUCK AND FUCK YOU FOR SUGGESTING IT.

OP here. Im not even a millenial. If you really wanna use dumb names for generations, Im Gen Next.

Cashier. James

Despite all your rage you are still just a rat in a cage. (one who is having his thoughts translated)

>waste disposal job at a gender reassignment clinic.

All you can eat fetus at the abortion clinic.

Nice dubs and photo of the ragey guys sex doll.

Are you interested in any IT jobs or have some sort of degree in the IT field? In IT, you don't really have to socialize or deal with people that much (depending on the job of course). I deal with severe anxiety too, so I know your struggle. Unfortunately, you just gotta suck it up and face the real world sometimes. It took me years to learn that lesson...

Whats it like being a dumb boomer faggot

what do you do? and what's your pay like?

I do software engineering and I make around 90k a year. It's hard work, but the money is worth it. Also, it's a perfect job for people with social anxiety.

Get a retail job where you are forced to talk to so many people eventually you are desensitized to the anxiety. Pussy.

>Nice dubs and photo of the ragey guys sex doll.

Yeah, thanks.
I'll scrape it out and hose it off.
You can have it next.
Three dollars for fifteen minutes.

Job suggestion: semen taster at a sperm bank

Don't agree with that graph. The echo covers Generation X and Generation Next. All that demonstrates is the echo produced when the Babyboomers had their own children. So the correct terminology if you want to insult me would be "Fuck you, you piece of shit Son of a Babyboomer".

sounds pretty good, but i were gonna join the army as an engineer. Then hopefully get a job as a gas/oil rig engineer when my training was complete.

Thing is i'm not that fit, not massively unfit but not fit enough to be accepted presumably.

I'll give you 20 bucks for half an hour as long as you leave the cum in it.

Most of them do dummy.

That sounds pretty ideal, but I have no clue what people do in that field of engineering. So I can't really give you any helpful advice.

This, I suffered from anxiety, nothing major in my late teens, got a customer related job because I really needed money at the time.

Over time I became less anxious to the point where I realised what a fucking pussy I was behaving like before

>I'll give you 20 bucks for half an hour as long as you leave the cum in it.

Deal.
I'll throw in a meat baby with bacon.

Boom, the correct answer is posted again.

Tasty. I may cook something like this when the mother in law comes round. Plenty of tomato sauce blood.

This is bullshit. First, you're definitely going to have to interact with people. You're either going to be talking to the customer, or your colleagues (which is necessary). Also, just don't try to become a software developer. It's hard as FUCK to get in. Everyone will tell you "Oh that's great, you'll have no problem finding a job, there's so many tech jobs out there!" They have no idea what they're talking about. There's close to nothing for entry level. Even if you know someone it's hard to get in. You better know like every major programming language like the back of your hand to the deepest level, and have multiple apps publisjed on multiple platforms or you're fucked.

It's GenX, numbnuts.

kekd

Agreed. That Millennial has already proved himself an idiot by posting an irrelevant graph to try and justify his autism.

This

Nice dubs. No safe spaces, even the teachers would hit you from time to time. Millennial libtards don't have a fucking clue.

Any job that doesn't tolerate bullshit like a treatable condition stopping you from working a normal job.

True Story. My principal took the paddle to me in 5th grad for throwing a snowball

And that is consecutive dubs for me! going to be a good day!

Man the fuck up. Quit being a little whiny entitled bitch and get out there and just do something.

So many dubs, I got the cane. Fuck the safe space generation and their anxieties about being triggered. They are literally afraid of words.

I was nervous too applying for my first job, but buddy that is called life. Now anytime some gets nervous they puss out and think they have a condition. The only way to get over the nervousness is to just do it, go head on and apply at a few places and after the first few days you will be used to it and back in your comfort zone. People have done it for years and you can too.

self-employment.
think of something to sell, learn about drop shipping and online marketing and make money from your home

harry potter and the prisoner of Auschwitz

Harry Potter and the Ovens of Fire.

learn to draw lewds and then make a patreon

easy cash from deviants who wants fetish drawings

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Gas

Harry Potter and the Order to Empty the Ghettos of Poland.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Ayrian

trap

Harry Potter and the order of Ubermensch

Generations above you think you're the whiner.

Edit: but they don't whine about it on Sup Forums cuz they have a life.

Checked

And it's the truth, these fucking kids today need to learn to be MEN. Like our fathers were.

If kids need to be men, then what are you? A whiny alcoholic sperglord?

Tell me what your profession is.

Not sure why it matters, but I am Project Manager for a commercial construction company.

What about yourself