Tell your friends, tell your family...

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell everyone you know to CALL THEIR SENATORS and push them to block Trump by not confirming the Electoral College votes for him on January 9th when they meet to confirm them.

If the United States Senate does not confirm the votes for Trump cast by the EC, then the house of representatives gets to choose a president. Their first method of choosing when a candidate is below 270, is to choose the one with the most EC votes.

This is very important. If we can get the senate to reject enough Trump votes, then Hillary will actually have more causing her to be the choice of the house of representatives.

We still have a chance, but everyone needs to call their senators. Do it, Hillary can still be the next president!

Is this what Trump supporters actually want? To have not actually won because it was hacked? Hillary was actually the winner based on all of the exit polls and the snap polling that was conducted all summer long.

Trump has illegitimately won the presidency, and we need to petition our senators to block the electoral college's votes for Trump on Jan 9th. They can still change the outcome. Hopefully as more and more hacking comes to light, they will do the right thing.

Also, tell your senators and congressmen to abolish the electoral college. If we can get this done before the inauguration, then Hillary will be the next president. I doubt getting the EC abolished this quickly at this time of year is possible, but you never know. At minimum contact your senators and tell them to discard the Trump votes from the EC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmm yes lets make sure Mike Pence has ultimate power from day one, maybe he will push the nuke button just so all the good christians can get raptured quicker

January 9th is my birthday

But I want trump

boo hoo, fucking liberal faggot. Accept his victory and move on. He'll be sitting as president for eight years

Agree, Trump is completely illegitimate due to the circumstances under which he won. Hillary has 4 million more popular votes than him too.

Picked only by angry white males, but not enough to win until Russia pushed him over the top in several normally blue states.

YOU VOTED FOR A REALITY TV STAR AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHhhahaahhHAhHAHAhAhahahahahAHHAHAHAhHAahHAHa

/thread

VIVA TRUMP!

As an Englishman, I would find it fucking hilarious if the Elector's actually did something to block Trump from the White House after all this nonsense.

Not that it's gonna happen, but still.

Lol good luck with that
>wants senators to do what the people ask of them.
Being this nieave about how American politics work

It's over. put your energy to resist him 24/7/365. Work to defeat any and all who support him. When protests are called, join them. Encourage those you know to avoid military service while he is in office. Boycott organizations who support the orange one. Boycott companies that show support. Give time and money to those who oppose him. Shame those who voted for him. Resist all the time in all places on all ways. That is what is good and noble now and what all people off good character and decent values are duty bound to do.

Happy early birthday user

The electors can't block him anymore. They made their decision on the 19th. Their votes now get confirmed by the senate.

Lol, he won when virtually all media supported Hillary. Hillary didn't win by 4 million votes on the popular vote, and I bet Trump would have won by the popular vote too if the illegal immigrants were swept out.

Trump won having politics as a hobby, Hillary lost after having political experience for several decades, and having all media and most of celebrities supporting her.

1. America first
2. Economic growth
3. Peace—no more “nation-building” wars
4. Helping blacks achieve the American dream
5. Taking care of our veterans
6. Protecting our borders from invasion by non-citizens
7. Protecting the rights and privileges of citizens over non-citizens
8. Protecting the Constitution (LAW OF THE NATION)
9. Fighting the insanity of political correctness
10. Doing away with unnecessary federal regulations that hamper small business that provide jobs for Americans

Anyone in America that is opposed to these concepts is ANTI-American and should seriously find another country to infest; and take those Hollyweird hypocrite, crybabies with you.

Loser

Samefag

Sorry the whole electoral college thing thwarted your handful of refugee cities from running the country.
Becoming Venezuela will have to wait a few more years.

>Trump would have won by the popular vote too if the illegal immigrants were swept out

proof?

no?

I didn't think so.

>inb4 fake news

You sad desperate trumptards. Ignorant as fuck, so easily duped, with no moral center and some truly fucked value systems. You're about to be so fucked over and you're so fucking stupid you'll defend him while he butt fucks you. I'm one of those elites you think trump is going to butt fuck on your behalf. Fucking retards. I'm getting the tax cuts - supply side economics and all that. Think he's going to bring those jobs back? Capitalism baby. Capitalism decided you were redundant losers and butt fucked you good. Those of us that weren't retards went with the flow and we did quite well. I'll do well under trump also. I had sympathy for your plight and wanted to work together to find a solution that worked for all of us. But you gave us trump. Now you can just go fuck yourselves. Losers.

The house is majority republican right now. good luck with that.

Crybaby SJW saga continues:

Nov. 7- "It's not rigged, you're just losing."

Nov. 9- "It's rigged! Burn the electoral college to the ground! Down with democracy!"

Nov. 20- Jill Stein calls for a recount (paid for entirely by Hillary lawyers, so Hillary by proxy asking for a recount)

Nov. 30- Recount turns up illegal shit on THEIR side, federal judge abruptly orders a halt on recount efforts.

Dec. 2- Russians hacked the election because they exposed how corrupt the Dems were behind closed doors! Not fair!

Dec. 5- The Electoral College is a sacred institution and we can still win

Dec. 10- Electors barraged with emails and threats to not pick Trump.

Dec. 17- Electors told vote your conscience, and block Trump.

Dec. 20- The EC is bullshit, let's call our senators!

You are such a fucking faggot, get hit by a semi

delicious pasta

ctr
>fuckoff

After estimates, there are over 10 million illegal immigrants in the US, all of whom don't want Trump as president, and many probably voted, because Hillary doesn't share the same views.

Kys OP. Thought I'd post your pic here.

Nope resist 24/7/365 and call and shame the low end gene pool trumpanzees for what they are. Economic losers so desperate, so ignorant, so lacking in any redeeming values that they became the useful idiots for a charlatan who values only himself and his own enrichment. The only redeeming part in all this is the trumpanzees are the one who will get fucked the most and that is a good thing.

Nice work on your disintegration campaign Putin shills. The motherland is proud I'm sure, but you are traitors and will be dealt with.

Give it up dems. no one wants you.

Does it hurt, being this much of a idiot? Welfare isnt doing well, and trump wont let you be on welfare ;)

Checked! Quads confirm the loser.

That's not how it works, crying won't make it go away.

I see this crybaby is back.

looks like our retarded OP has a friend.

I hope he ends welfare and obamacare. It's you trumpanzees who will be fucked over the most. That would be a good thing. Some of the programs that make your putrid, miserable live bearable. I hope he does.

Being a little bitch won't stop Trump from taking office, get over it.

>Putin shills

Now which party was it, that had the hammer and sickle flags flying outside of their convention?

The democrats!

Funny how they always accuse everyone else for doing the very things that they themselves do. Calling others racists, while the Wikileaks emails showed what true racism looks like, and so much more.

The people that voted for trump are the working class americans.. lol your whole reply is invalid.

so basically you're asking to cry more and be a sore loser.
liberals really are the crybabies of the political spectrum.

Yeah! It would be so funny if we got merkel 2.0 for prez and our economy crashed in such a way that it put us economically behind a third world shithole like india. You know. Like your country. Beat it, piano teeth.

Shht don't spoil this yet! It's supposed to be a aprils fool joke

10/10 bait
Guaranteed replies.
Butthurt Ruskies all over this thread.

probably just 1 idiot samefagging

sure kid

You miss the part where that's eery person that's ever stood in his place. Not one of those supper rich mother fuckers gives a shit about you or anyone other than themselves, their loves ones, maybe, and money. Don't fool yourself faggot. Non one, and I mean, no one, that makes millions+ in this life does it by giving a shit about you. No one. If you ever want to be a million air you have two choices. Be a selfish self serving prick with a strong game, or win the lottery. You better be able to become the self serving S.O.B after you win too, or it won't last long

Wake the fuck up.

Kill yourself kike.

? Merkel, UK, ? please elaborate

yawn. this memes older than you kid.

You and other traitorous Trump supporters will be dealt with.

denial and butthurt suit you well

I had dinner with family last night and and the talk went political.

(My fault I was still laughing about Faith Spotted Eagle)

My liberal family members still think Russia hacked the election and caused Trump to win and once he is in office he will hand over the USA to Russia.

I was explaining that this wouldn't happen.

Then I was hit with an obscure term and asked if I knew what it meant.

I said, "No, could you please explain it."

It was a term used to describe the unfair advantage the corporations have when contributing to a candidate and how China influence the election so Trump would win.

I was face-palming the whole time.

I felt like /pol was sitting across from me at the table.

I am so glad my family comes to my state once a year.

OP is fagot

this faggot, every thread.

How's the new kool aid? I heard they came out with some different flavors.

yawn

yawn

Hillary lost 3 times now. In my book 3 time losers go to jail

0/10 low energy

sure kid. its a long climb up the cellar stairs.

Trump supports Israel and vice versa you moron

People like you are the reason we have high levels of stupidity

They voted for trump because they either don't have a job or the job they have is on the same level as working at walmart. They're ignorant, easily duped and misled, and lack any decent character. They cling to their guns and some really fucked notions of religion. They are the low end of the gene pool who've been left behind because they couldn't adapt. They're stupid people who've done a stupid thing and they deserve the butt fuckng they're going to get.

How's that?

Remember conservatives are the ones who own the guns and support the 2nd amendment.

Or are you guys going to "shame" us by calling us racists, homophobes, etc. etc.

here is your replies
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
fuckin liberal

I wouldn't be so quick to think this is true. While I can't speak for millions of illegal I do know a shit load of them living where I do and being part of the community myself, though I am legal. It really depends where you're at. See a lot of these people came from places where their own government is quick to kill them, be it through gangs, drug dealers, human traffickers, many of who own part of the government and or the police. So when they see corruption in the government they are very quick to feel in disgust for said corruption. Many, if not most, of the illegals I know hate Hillary because they view her as corrupt and for good reason. Where some of them view Tump as a rich racist, others as TV star. That's not to say I don't know some that hate him but they're few in my experience. I'm sue in California, for example, the story may be different.

>what is video editing

snopes debunked that a long time ago faggot.

1/10 for making me reply

>I'm sue in California
not surprising

you need to disown your family.

Liberal have guns too. The recent surge in gun sales? That's the sound of liberals arming. Liberals don't need to be visible about their guns because they don't have the concerns over lack of manhood that conservatives have. A Liberal can do manhood without parading a gun around.

Thanks for posting this. I immediately called my Senator and told him that OP was a huge dick sucking faggot. The Senator told me to MAGA.

#liberalismismentaldisorder

This is SNOPES ... 2 idiots and cat from basement somehow know what is true and what is not ... only fagot as you can believe them

It's great every time these threads get started. MFW killary lost and every time I see these threads

Wow, classist much?

lol 95% of all mass shooting is done by liberal

I find it funny that everyone refers to Donald Trump simply as "Trump" but, Hillary Clinton is constantly refereed to as "Hillary" ...

now why wouldn't anybody want to refer to her as Clinton? I fucking wonder. We don't need another Neo-libralist, lying, scum of the earth Clinton as president.

I say let Trump have a go. He may be the same scum but, at least he's the same scum by a different name. The United States is a "Democracy" not a fucking Monarchy... Clintons, Kennedys and Buschs STAY THE FUCK HOME

yawn

Oh shit,the beta nu males are pissed.
Watch out guies

Who illegally stole their guns from their conservative parents gun safe.

snopes. you serious?

dubs of truth

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your family.

I can't believe my family is so cucked for the Democrats.

Should find a few pics of hipsters with glitter beards.

This is true. Living in California, almost everyone I know is liberal. The majority of them are gun owners too. Two of them bought their first guns after Trump was elected.

sad post