Got my first 2016 medical bill. Was in ER with major migraines all year. How do I make money to pay them?

Got my first 2016 medical bill. Was in ER with major migraines all year. How do I make money to pay them?

get a fucking job

>American healthcare system

>fucking job
seems like it will be the only option if you can get a normal one

Lel Amerifat

Looks like you got some working to do

>paying medical bills
Dude, even bankruptcy judges know those shits are ridiculous.

That being said, $1800 is NOTHING. Get on an installment if you're that worried about it.

>I have terrible migraines
But I'm not a faggot
I smoke a little weed as soon as I feel it coming on
>I only Smoke when I have one £150 a year max

I think that was just the first payment amount.
How much in total OP?

literally don't pay it. leave the country and go somewhere better

Get more migranes.

No rly, whatever you do will increase either your physical or mental stress level and the migranes will return. You're fucked for life.

This is the first one of who knows how many. But good idea.

Was in the hospital to check on my testicel that has been acting up. Had to come back 4 times. Payed nothing. Damm it feels good living in a developed country.

ask king nigger to help you he is into giving away free shit to losers

I don't know the full amount yet. But you're right. Was thinking of bitcoin mining.

Its called have insurance. Not be a bottm feeder fag

Don't carry ID next time and claim you can't recall your SS#. They have to treat you and can't stick you with the bill

Also, why go to the ER a bunch for migraines? Nobody that's not stupid does that

Talk to billing and they will do installments.

Fuck Obama and the Left with their Obamacare....fucking scrubs

Was vomiting and couldn't walk. I only found out it was migraines pretty recently.

Yes. Obamacare is why I don't have insurance. It costs $900/month if I do that.

HAHAHAHA you have to pay almost 2k for MIGRAINES

That's nothing.

My story:

^be in hawaii
^ first vacation in like 10 years
^day 6 out of a two week trip
^at dinner, start to have stomach pain
^go try to puke, nothing
^suffer through two hour dinner
^faggots want to go shopping after dinner
^huddle next to a wall while they fuck around
^finally time to leave
^car ride on H2 is excruciating
^pull over need to puke
^puke until dry heaving
^go to hosts house
^sit on toilet trying to shit or puke or whatever
^hour 3 my wife is getting worried
^check out google - self diagnoses
^think I have appendicitis
^nobody believes me
^fuckyoguys.exe
^call cab to ER
^MRi, yep appendicitis
^surgery, two day hospital stay
^get home to states
^get bill for $1600.00 for MRI
^300.00 for blood work
^1500.00 for anesthesia
^30 k for hospital
^holy fuck, my life is ruined
^go through hospital hoops for credits
^takes lie 3 months of giving them my entire financial history
^get a letter from them after I send an angry fax telling them that I have no more info to give them, and lets find a resolution so I can pay them (eventually)
^another month
^get a letter from hospital telling me that they have applied a 100% discount to the balance owed
^never check mail again just in case

Hawaii - the appendectomy state.

>what is health insurance.

Fucking hell I love living in Australia. I had appendicitis and didn't pay a fucking dime.

1. Pick a price you're willing to pay for it.
2. Tell them that's how much you're going to pay
3. ????
4. Profit!

>paying for headaches
>get more headaches as you are billed
>'Murica

Not true. You get help with the price if you go through the process. Most full insurance cost 450$ a month max. And thats them covering everything.

ayyyy my tuition bill for college is 1,867$

Hawaii guy here

In America hospital bills are over inflated. I learned that you can bargain with the hospital by asking for an itemized list of services.

Then, you check the codes against what medical will pay for the same service.

Offer to pay that amount only.

Fortunately I did not have to go there.....

Wish I could get those Russian hackers to fill my bitcoin. Amirite?

You paid it with taxes, cucktard
You are actually paying your whole life for your fucking appendicitis

>newfag can't green text

Yet I still have a better quality of living than Yanks. I don't know how the US got so fucking roped into this. "OMG you pay it in your taxes!!" yeah I pay taxes so that when unexpected shit happens I don't lose my fucking house. It is why my shoulder is going to get fixed for next to nothing and why both surgeries on my hand did fuck all to my finances. But nah the US system is great. You are the cucktard idiot.

Pisses me off..I had Blue Shield before this BS.

285 a month. 1500 Deducible co-pay was 10 bucks

Same plan after ....900 a month. CAnt afford that

Now my Deducible is 5000 and the plan costs 500 a month,,

Fucking garbage....

Yea if you make shit for money they help you....I dont..I work hard and make good money....once again middle-income families getting the shaft....fuck democrats

am I new, or are you?

Is there any place to go to ask for handouts? I'm seriously worried about all these incoming bills.

Thanks, bud. As a lifelong migraine sufferer, I can only tell you that ER trips are pointless.

The only thing that works for me is weed and sleep.

I've never done weed. I have a hard time taking meds - mostly cause they don't work anyways.

Just call billing and they will put you on a plan...I think they can go as far as 72 months....I think.

Never go back to the ER, period, unless you are suffering traumatic injury, and even then, if you are conscious, tell everyone there you're not paying one dime for their services.

I have insurance, and yet the one time I went, they sent me a fucking bill for $4,900 just to run a blood test, "observe" me for four hours (which means sit in a room alone), and give me some goddamned aspirin and told to go home. Goddamned fucking vultures, all of them.

Republicans were the one who gutted the healthcare bill and turned it into an insurance-company handout.

There's nothing handout about it. The fact that if you don't have insurance, you have to pay 1% of your income in taxes. That's communism.

My bad - yes, it's a handout to the insurance companies. Obviously paid off government.

PSFFFT! Obamacare WAS about a handout..Thats why Republicans fought it

Well, most meds are shit. Doctors have been prescribing me Tylenol 3's since I was 10 and those things don't work at all.

A tiny bit of herb works wonders, though. I'd recommend a nice, painkilling indica.

What about PCB vape? I'd rather not smoke for the benefits AND get the risks.

>get financial records
>go to hospital
>apply for discount at their financial section
>get it 100% free

i get 100% free everything, i just keep myself poor enough while raking in free autism bucks

Fuck america

Then why the fuck are you a dick to us americans. We hate our shitty shit hole full of watery shit of a country as you do. Move? We cant cause our shitty shit country makes it difficult. They come after you.

>Was in ER with major migraines all year
nigga I go blind for 20 minutes before i have 3 day migraines. all i do is take a bottle of excedrin over those three days. stop being a bitch

>Don't carry ID next time and claim you can't recall your SS#.
Seriously holy shit thank you so much this is gold. Thank you thank you so much im crying thaat i know this now thank you

Fuck murica

Move to china or russia

>How do I make money to pay them?
I don't know user, it's a real headache!

dude, i pay 350 bi weekly for medical insurance for me and my family. I canceled a sleep study 2x and they billed my insurance for the cancelation, so i decided to dispute it, in the interim the sleep study has the right to send my unpaid balance to collections. No services were ever performed, and insurance doesnt pay for non services, so despite me paying 600 a month, I have a.... you know what? I sound like a damn nigger.

Why did you not try to kill someone and demand treatment or people would die? If everyone did that then our shotty fascist nazi bastard government would smarten the fuck up.

suck off 1,865 guys for a dollar

Get a government job. Steady pay and health insurance.
That or join the military.

/thread

Can't wait for Trump to make this much worse, healthcare needs to be a luxury for every retarded americunt

>feels good to live in a developed country and not in a shithole filled with retards

>one percent income
Better than 300 percent when you have some serious shit happen to you.

Ohhhhh but your to lucky to have shit happen to you right?

Fucking KEK

>Went to the ER for chronic migraines

You're a stupid fuck you know that? Ever heard of minor-emergency, primary care, pain clinics? Having a migraine isn't an emergency you pussy.

Hawaii fag here, last post, can confirm.

CVS minute clinics are a god send, along with urgent care if things are worse.

Avoid the ER like the plague.

Why did they send you a bill?
Don't you live in a real country, OP?
Why are you living in the 3rd world?

man i live in brazil and they remove this shit for free

migraines that is your diagnosis you are a fucking pussy.

try killing yourself in the future, spare the stupidity.

Reason ERs are so expensive.

Homeless people and pieces of human shit that would have been killed at birth last century are kept alive by society.

Run up ER costs and never pay

The fun part, the 10% of people that actually have insurance and pay (working people with real emergencies like heart attacks and strokes) have to pay for the other 90%

It's the nanny-state no-hobo-left-behind mindset that drives up healthcare costs. I say fuck em and let them die.

To be fair, you have to pay if you want good healthcare no matter where you are.
Americunt prices are ridiculous tho.
You could get 2 titanium teeth implants for that money in Europe.

what is the death rate for surgeries again? ahh shit, I remember my aunt going on a trip to brazil 3 years back
>has stomach ache from eating bad food the week prior, she thinks
>goes to the doctor to see if it is worms or some sort of bug
>doctor feels stomach and asks for symptoms
>after she explains to him what she is feeling and for how long
>he then tells her she might have to get surgery because she has kidney stones but they are too big to piss out
>she agrees
>he explains shell go under and the surgery will be done in a few hours or so
>she wakes up in a bathtub full of ice
>fucking kidney missing
>after pulling her self out of the bathtub bloodied and stitched up
>she calls cops, goes to hospital
>"is doctor juan here!"
>sorry we have no doctors by that name
ya fuck brazil

Well seeing that they won't really hunt you down. Find any job you can, and give them what ever you can spare at the end of the month. It's a fucking hospital not that damn mafia

serves her right for thinking him just feeling about can tell if she needs surgery for kidney stones.

>It's a fucking hospital not that damn mafia
KEK
Even the Mafia tells you what the vig is before you take the loan.

Try getting ANY hospital to tell you what the cost(s) are upfront.

It's a fuckung hospital
>just don't pay it
Most states have laws against them coming after you with more than a notice. So just don't pay.

With a yearly deductible of $10,000. So that $450 a month plan doesn't cover shit until you pay your deductible.

Make a money-printing machine powered by migraine

How to get free healthcare
>go to hospital
>give fake name
>tell them you don't have ID
>tell them you do t know your social security number
>tell them you are homeless
They are pretty much forced to treat you. They will write it off as charity, all hospitals are forced to do x amount of charity based on their total billed charges. They help you, you help them

>paying another 35% of your income for """"""""""free health care""""""""""

>2016
>Paying medical bills
Allow it to pile up, file for bankruptcy if you don't have any assets, then repeat in 5 years. In the US they can't repo or do anything outside of annoy you for medical debt.
Source: I owed about 40k in medical debt due to poor health and went through this process.

Yep....that fag democrat still lives in his parents basement

2000 for migraines ?

Better buy opium dude.

>Dies because can't afford healthcare

Still cheaper than health insurance