ITT countries that need to be bullied more

Bulgaria. Bul-fucking-garia.
Their culture is spinning dogs on ropes for fuck's sake.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_spinning
At least when Finland beats themselves with thorned branches while in the sauna it's only harming themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-Si6N9P_no
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_tossing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's hilarious

Fuck i hate dogs

this

dogs are shit-tier animals and pets

>he doesnt spin dogs for бepeкeт and здpaвe
kys, pleb

hahahahaha fucking based

do they let em loose and watch em run around after

were you not aware that bulgarians abused all kinds of animals? the ones here defend stomping on their own pets. I like to call bulgarian posters things like "cat stompers" or "dog spinners"

doggos love it, don't listen to the burger

youtube.com/watch?v=z-Si6N9P_no

>The Swedish newspaperAftonbladetreported protests at the Bulgarian Embassy in Stockholm about the cruelty of this tradition. These occurred as Bulgaria prepared to join theEuropean Unionin 2005.[3]

Of course Sweden has to object to this based tradition

hahahahaha this is better than i could have ever imagined

what day is it? im going to europe for a few months i will try to come watch if it lines up

What the fuck Netherlands

Weird considering that dogs are haram

>бepeкeт
t. my mongol brother

kek
That's hilarious
Though what exactly is the purpose of this?

i like dogs much better
than cats
and wolves
and rats
and bats
that i use when i get imaginative

literally today - no joke

they say they stopped practicing it because "muh animal rights" fedora tippers few years ago. So, today some animal right activists went to the village to give them plush toys they can use for the tradition and the villagers went apeshit and almost beat the shit out of the activists. It's hilarious.

Overall it's stupid as shit, literally one village did that stupid tradition since forever and nobody cared up until some SJW started talking about that "cruelty".

cats > dogs

fuck i missed it then. maybe next year.

why are they so asshurt though? the dogs are wagging their tails lol its probably the highlight of their year

why dont they go protest in the meat aisle of the supermarket or some shit

My guess is that the ritual is supposed to prevent rabbies.

muzzies

>guess

or you just read that on wikipedia

>and nobody cared up until some SJW started talking about that "cruelty".
You are subhuman.

He is right, dogs annoy the shit out of me. The owners dont pick up their poop, in some places you dont need to pick it up and they bark and pee everywhere.
Cats and dogs are useless animals

lol strayacuck is mad because hungarians domineer animals instead of the other way around?

emus probably play "spin the convict" every week you fuckin munter ahahahahaha

blacks here buy pitbulls and keep them off their leash

you can't walk an inch without stepping on dog poop

owning dogs is immoral, as they are bred to look a certain way which causes medical problems

dogs are locked in their houses 23 hours a day until their owners come home and the dog has to BEG to be allowed to take a shit and is then locked in the house for the next 23 hours again

every dog owner is an animal and I spit on them all

They're right tho
I mean they are based animals when trained well for specific tasks like guide dogs, looking for people, drugs, hunting etc
But the average home dog is shit, they stink, they are noisy, too clingy, dirty, they loose their shit when too excited, fucking tiring

just because you live in a cucked nigger muslim country doestn mean all dogs are bad

in white first world countries like canada and usa dogs are not allowed inside the house and they are used to hunt and chase away deer and shit

>why dont they go protest in the meat aisle of the supermarket or some shit
oh, don't get me start it...

nobody gives a shit about a fucking leaf, keep it to yourself

I like how you didn't even try to refute the claim of being a muzzie.

I hate ugly pugs and types like that as well btw.

>hungarians
not sure if leaf is memester or just dumb...

this very much

>burger tries to start a shitfest against Bulgaria
>everyone else is with Bulgaria
lmao, no wonder you were so dumb you had to choose between shit and turd for president

Yeah right I'm sure every one of the 320 millions American and 35 millions Canadian never let their dogs inside their houses and they all use them to hunt even if they live in downtown New York

How do you even get into a situation where you are stepping in your neighbor's dog shit? do you trespass into their yard? It makes sense i guess if you live in an apartment, but that is more associated with the trash people you will find in apartments compared to the suburbs. Dogs aren't bad anyways, they help people hunt, help law enforcement etc.

abdullah out of europe

I live in narrow street, which is also a dead end. There are no backyards, it's like pic related
So whenever the neighbours dog is out it just shits in the street

I don't get this meme, I've always seen several arabs with dogs

I'm not Muslim, I just hate dogs. They're dirty, they poo and pee everywhere. Their owners are often lazy suits who don't pick up the poo. I was bitten by a dog in elementary school, etc.

lol not surprised the "frenchie" doesnt know how to use a dog properly, with all the algerians in your country im surprised they arent outlawed yet

Whatever man, keep spamming the Muslim meme it won't make what you said any less dumb

Well that's a different story. You couldn't find a single street like that in America so i really have no perspective. Is this a common issue? why not make a litter box for dogs?

Aren't spaniards still kill the bulls for fun?
I also hate pitbulls, shepherds and all those aggressive fucking dogs. There are many cases of them attacking and even killing people, back in Russia

Well I don't live surrounded by dog shit but because if the carelessness if the owners it's too common yeah
Even with such streets there are places in town where they could go and then pick the poop up (especially since it's a 10mn walk to sole vineyards from my place) but they don't. In bigger cities tho plastic bags to clean after your dog are becoming more common fortunately

Don't mind thé typos my phone can't handle english

>Aren't spaniards still kill the bulls for fun?
yes.
bulls are not pets though, they're not animals that you should or would grow fond of, they're wild and very dangerous.
dogs are pets, and they are animals that were unironically created by minkind to be pets.
stop being retarded.

Spaniard detected.
>dogs are frends
Sure thing, Jose, say that after pitbull bites you in the neck.

BASED
A
S
E
D

I fucking hate dogs

I wish Bulgarians would hang them instead of spinning them

That does look fun I must say

Stop blaming the dogs and start blaming the owners more. No such thing as a bad dog, just a bad owner.

>they dindu nuffin they gud boys just dey racist owners keeping dem down

Has the Netherlands even got any good dog breeds? Probably shit-tier ones or ones co-oped from their superior neighbouring countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_tossing

dogs belong in nature

are brit border collies different? the ones here are small, more black than your pic, much shorter hair. mostly used to herd or as pets, lots of energy, love chasing shit.

White people too

How does that prevent rabbies?

Their stats regarding rabies are lower than in neighbouring countries, so apparently dog-spinning works. Bravo Bulgaria!

wtf i hate bulgaria now

No idea m8. Border collies come in a range of colours anyway. The UK is the home of the collie breed tbqh.

This is no longer a national tradition or anything. But from my Grandmother I know that in my region we used to kick or throw the dogs into the air, instead of spinning them.
>tfw born too late to participate in something funny
now we only have fat children with iphones and wageslaves, that are too busy to notice anything around them

>How do you even get into a situation where you are stepping in your neighbor's dog shit? do you trespass into their yard?
>America
>Where walking your dog is seen as foreign and impossible

>America
>walking
good meme