Which one and what would you do?

Which one and what would you do?

Far right

Second from right and ask her to troubleshoot my DELL that's on the fritz.

I don't think I've ever seen such a broad range of facial features from middle eastern or Indian people before. Seems like they always have sameface worse than Chinese people do.

the entire group.

>reverse bukkake

LET'S GO

Fuck off, samsap.

mmm, me too

2nd to right. Take her out and fee her eggs for breakfast

>Reply to Thread No.716043311
not only that, but she is Christina from Florida

fuck off, samsap

Better make sure she eats them all.

Fuck me, not this lonely street-shitting faggot again...

None of them are particularly hot or unattractive....all of them are 5s-6s so it doesn't really matter to me which one I get to painal.

I swear to fucking Christ, if you post this hairy, ugly hindu beast one more fucking time, I am going to get on the next plane to New Delhi, track you down in whatever fucking shit-covered cardboard slum you call home, beat you to within an inch of your life with the nearest tech support phone and then force you to eat an entire fucking cow. Teats to horns. I fucking mean it. I am so sick of you head-bobbling, moustache-wearing, barefoot, worthless-to-humanity, dirt-covered retards making this already god-awful website even fucking more unbearable with your incredibly putrid fucking stench.

STOP FUCKING POSTING AND DIE IN AN OVERCROWDED TRAIN DERAILMENT, YOU CURRY-BREATHING ASSHOLE.

How fucking lonely do you have to be before threads like this become your best option? Holy shit, you literal autist.

this user understands me.

Fuck off, samsap.

THIS IS NOW A
>indian men staring at train derailments
THREAD

Jesus Christ the dude on the left is horrifying.

2, 4 or 6
There's no other correct answer, here. Sorry.

The correct answer is YOU'RE A FUCKING LONELY CRINGELORD

#5. No question.

Fuck off, samsap.

Fuck off, samsap.

Nice feet

I'll take this one.