HELP. I think my gfriend is cheating i found this on her phone ? How do i find out who sent it plz

HELP. I think my gfriend is cheating i found this on her phone ? How do i find out who sent it plz..

go to
www.getcucked.com/help/girl/cheating
they have all the answers

This website link dont work ? Did you imput correctly?

Does it help in finding original file location? Or should i just come clean and say i found it and want to know?

Stop trolling him holy shit, there is no fucking site like that bruh

You sure it's not your dick?

Don't think it's me, I would never give a thumbs up while taking a sick pic

Don't worry OP. It's probably just a friendly message from her father wishing her happy holidays. Don't be so paranoid.

Wooah so sick!

That's her brother. It's an old tradition with brothers and sisters. Don't worry. Near Christmas bro sends dick pics near a drink, did sends tit pics near a spaghetti dinner

She doesn't have a brother, she has a sister

Holy shit OP i have that exact table and love Rosé wine

So you admitting its your dick then ? How do younknow my woman.....

>She doesn't have a brother, she has a sister

apparently not, bro...

All i wana do is dump her now but fuck..... christmas in a few days. Loads of pressents for her under the tree. fuck my life

Not your woman. At least two guys' woman

Lmao, just dump the bitch. Everything you do from here on forth only makes the situation worse.

/thread

To add to my last statement, do not even think about starting to argue with "Proof". You cannot win a battle like that against a woman. So, dump her.

CONFRONT her user. Start out with
>so I needed something from your phone (make something up if you want)
>judge reaction quickly, mouth immediately closes firmly means she's hiding something
>wtfisthis.gif

> Gift receipts can only be used if you didn't already give her the gift.

Pfff words of wisdom sir. Shes coming home from a night shift tonight. I just feel bad for my daughter who is gona have to deal with shit aswell fuck....

Im kinda scared incase its my brother.... they have been texting eachover more than usual over christmas, i only went into her mobile to find pictures of our child for a phone case and stumbed on it.... i feel bad bro's damn

Don't give the poor man any false hope. Just the fact that he has lots of presents for her says enough. Lots of presents equals a manipulative bitch using a beta orbiter to provide for her. The one in her phone however is the alpha that she wants to fuck. Women do this, one man to provide and one man to love.

Christmas will be shitty if you don't.

You'll be stewing the whole time and if you're a drinker you'll end up bringing it up on the day anyway.

Your Christmas is screwed either way but it'll be unbearable holding this weight while she's obliviously enjoying her day.

To add to this again, OP don't take it as offense what I said. You just give too much control to her and too much free stuff. I get that christmas is the time of giving presents, but never go too far.

this. sorry man but shes got to go now

You can stop posting OP.
said it.
She doesn't deserve anything. Just tell her goodbye and save those presents for something who's worthy.

Thanks anons. Look like its goto be done im glad there is people out there than care. Fuck the bitch.... glad i found it. Bitch will allways be in my life coz of our kid but atleast she cant mess me about like this. Thanks anons. Happy christmas to you all !

Merry christmas Sup Forumsrother! Do not let a bitch keep you down. If anything, this'll help you in the long run.

Group message that pic to everyone in her address book.

Sit back.

Enjoy the hilarity that ensues.

>Bitch will allways be in my life coz of our kid
Damn... I wish you've discovered this before having a baby. Best of luck!

>out kid
>our

Are you sure?

den wait for someone to say that's my cock kekerz

Don't tell her you know until you know everything you can, and then don't let on that there's anything you don't know. Even when confronted with evidence it's unlikely she'll admit to cheating (unless she really hates you and wants to hurt you) - girls who cheat rationalise it as morally acceptable however they can.

Just to play devil's advocate, it could have been sent by one of her girlfriends as a joke, look what xxx sent me, or similar

or wait until she freaks out, and say "It must have had a virus attached to it that made it do that. who sent it to you?"

THIS x graham's number

You are such a fucking faggot, the only correct choice of action is to dump her immediately and return the gifts

Just start by saying making an excuse why you needed her phone. If she gets distressed, call her out on it. If she doesn't, say that you went through her pictures (make up an excuse). Again, if she gets distressed, call her out on it. She may even admit it upfront. If she still doesn't react, she's a stone cold liar, and a good one a that (in which case, dump her), but just end it with saying you found a remarkable/funny picture. (This is also useful if it turns out that it was nothing and a girl friend sent it to her or something)

Bonus points if she gets mad, admits it, and then you say you just wanted to tell her what a nice family picture she had on her phone. You don't look like a stalker, she gets all the blame, done

check the messages

>Im kinda scared incase its my brother.... they have been texting eachover more than usual over christmas, i only went into her mobile to find pictures of our child for a phone case and stumbed on it.... i feel bad bro's damn
Dude c'mon, if that were true wouldn't you recognize your bro's table, the chairs & cushions next to it, the fact that ur bro drinks from brandy snifters, and wears gray sweat pants, and all of that? I mean he wouldn't take a pic like that at a friend's house, your "suspicion" just doesn't make sense, you'd pretty well know.

Also, in general, if u have access to her phone, check texts, check call history; if you have access to phone bill online or to her email accts, check those too, for whatever you may find.

Jamal got his dick in her mouth at this moment.

it's this guy

>716047786

Jesus, she's cheating on you for that tiny thing? You suck man

I think I'd be able to pick out my bro's dick - it must look quite like my own.

It's her dick.

>It's her dick.

t. M. Night Shyamalan