Hello anons

Hello anons.

>tl;dr I need your best suggestions in order to buy a good vape for buds

Before you get all cancerous with "vapefagging" and "muh" memes, I require your assistance. For years I ve been getting my high using edibles but lately it's been getting a little too much. I have all sorts of responsibilities and I just don't feel good waking up next morning. It's like a hangover. So I need to lay it off a bit but at the same time I don't want to completely give it up. Pretty much what I m looking for is a way to do it even during daytime without having to invest so much time in it.

Joints/blunts/etc. are a no go. I ve never been a smoker so it really feels awful when I do it, plus I m an athlete and it feels like I ve lost half my breath every time for more than a week after. I ve tried making tinctures but they take 1-2 months to cure and the effects weren't as good. Like g-for-g the potency was surprisingly lower compared to all other options! Then there are oils and angel dust, bongs and pures but mostly all of them are bordering in the edible high and aren't really discreet or cheap options.

So I m considering buying a vape where I can put the buds in, so that I won't have to make any special preparations and I will be able to use them later in edibles for maximum yield. What are your suggestions anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

sales.magic-flight.com/
cannabis.net/dispensaries/compassionate-patient-resources-cpr/menu/pickled-monkey-co.-monkey-oil
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a pax is expensive but worth it

Get a grasshopper. They are about 200 but they look like a ballpoint pen. Very discreet.

Thanks man but I don't need it to be so discreet. I m still going to do it in the comfort of my own home, it's just that in the off chance I take it with me in a trip or something it won't be catching an eye.

I m from eu so the prices go a bit higher. Found it for 250, which is not a good price considering I won't spend that much in 3 months even, if I spend it on weed.

The only vape that you can put herb in that's good is the volcano.

I'd suggest vaping oil (buy 70% or higher or it's not worth it)

The oil you can vape perfect with a $20 Ctwist.

The problem with herb vapes is that you can't put enough weed in them and they take wayyyy to long to vape down

If you can manage to find one for a good price then do it. The Pax is your best bet.

Could anyone post some links to this things? I have never seen this vape thing here in poor town third world and I want to know more.

Get a Magic Flight. They're only around $120

>I believe I am dying from this shit but refuse to stop
good luck with that reasoning OP

sales.magic-flight.com/

get a flowermate v5.0s!

take Iolite, cheapest, durable and handy, on trips refillable with gas, have found no better yet

before i started vaping oil i used a vapor genie.
it doesn't require a battery, only a torch lighter, nut if you get the filter too hot the plant matter will combust.
it takes a little practice to get the hang of.

MAgic flight is a piece of shit for high school kids. You can't put much in there and it takes way too long to get stoned. Also it dries the shit out of your throat.

Damn. I've never used one but I've only heard good things. A little overpriced but that's it.

Jesus user! I can rent an apartment for that much.

Damn! Looks pretty solid user. Thanks! Wha'ts the maintenance cost?

Piece of shit, comes with a glass rod you smoke out of that ends up breaking within a few uses.

>i've never used it but i'm still going to recommend it
ppl like you should be shot

The Iolite is good, I used to have one and they work, but the Arizer solo and Arizer air vapes are awesome, I own both, with a bong and adapter or just a straight glass stem they fuck you up good.

For portable I have a Da Vinci, it's rugged, good quality and looks like a walkie talkie. That's about 200 or 250. My desktop vape is an Arizer Extreme Q, comes with a tube for hitting the bowl directly or a bag attachment you can fill up. It also comes with a remote with 3 fan settings, temp adjustment and a bunch of other stuff. That's also 200 to 250.

Look on craigslist for a used volcano, stoners are always finding jesus and selling their shit

They're pretty popular and I was presenting it as an option to explore.

Most of us here have been waking and baking since middle school, so my advice to you sir would be the simplest solution, and that is to stop being giant a pussy, and just smoke weed.

SHOT IN THE FUCKING FACE

Listen kids,

The volcano is the item, and it's made in fucking Germany. You can even vape Wax/Oil. The downside of course there is nothing discreet about it.

BRING IT ON BITCH

Oil and Shatter is no fucking joke.

HEY LETS PAY 800 BUCKS FOR A GLORIFIED HEATING ELEMENT WITH A PLASTIC FUCKIN BAG ON TOP SO YOU CAN FEEL LIKE A HOBO HUFFING GASOLINE OUT OF A SHOPPING BAG UNDER AN OVERPASS

PAX is only worth it if you want it to be discrete but he doesn't care

>Volcano

cannabis.net/dispensaries/compassionate-patient-resources-cpr/menu/pickled-monkey-co.-monkey-oil

best fucking oil I've had so far.

it's only 400 faggot, get a job maybe you will be able to afford one

You can also use the plastic tube

also let's buy every unnecessary stoner thing to show my friends i'm cool

I never said I don't do dabs. I've tried pretty much every drug. I just said OP is a pussy.

it gets really hot with the tube, your throat will hurt

You're giving op credit calling him a pussy :)

This

Best you cant get in form factor and it does bud, e-juice, and wax. You can go in a bathroom and get lit in a jiffy with the wax one and the loose leaf cartridge takes about 5 mins to smoke 1/3

Pussy

Seriously complaining about a hangover from edibles on Sup Forums?? CAN U SAY PUSSY

I got a firefly 2. Easy to use but it's not good for session vaping. I like the crafty for a hand held. For a whip vape there's any number of options. Just google it.

PAX vape is the BEST handheld vape that uses bud and not oil cartridges.

It's like $400 but sounds like you have stuff going on and you aren't some NEET scum.

and you can also insert the tube into your anus

Thanks!

Pax vaporizer by ploom. Little expensive, but it lets you vape dry herb and its portable. I've had mine for 4 years and I love it.

I prefer not to inhale gases from the lighter user, thanks.

Looks good. Their description was like watching murican telemarketing though.. Maintenance cost?

They look like utter shit but if you vouch for them..! Can their pens do the job?

Solid options even if a bit expensive. Will consider for sure when I reach that budget. What's their maintenance cost and how much can you get out of each filling?

G pen

truu

flowermate guy here
no idea, had it for a year, didn't have any problems yet

I do this all the time.
I don't get high mind you, I just take any excuse to stick shit in my ass.

i bet you wear monster energy clothes and wear a cap sideways

Pax is okaybut not worth $200+.. All storz and Bickel vapes are awesome. I use the plenty but would recommend the crafty or mighty for portability. Volcano is all little over the top unless you have a party at home daily.

Piece of shit. Either get something good like the Mighty or PAX or save until yo can afford them. you get something cheap and you're going to just be burning anyways.

We just bought a WulfVape. Digital goes for around $70-100. Nice for starters.

I absolutely love my MFLB. I use it as my main vape at home with the power adapter, and can take it out and about with me or to a friends house with the batteries.

Aside from the fact that it looks like a dildo, it "looks" good.

How much can you fill?

The site's customer reviews look good. I ll look at it again, next phase.

Thanks user but they are not any more affordable than the pax.

It's a bit hard to find these in the eu market as it seems. Any other suggestions?

>I m gonna grab something to eat and since I m getting high as fuck and it's high time I chill, I m gonna leave you all with my thanks! You take the thread now. Please post nice naked women of the "there are only two genders" kind, good music for chilling and good buds. Good night all

You must be using it wrong or not used to vaping. Perseverence and taking the time to learn it is key. I can fucking send myself into space with this thing.

It may seem expensive at first, but when I bought one 3 years ago it paid for itself in under a month because it is so economical and you extract around 80% of the THC/CBD/CBNs when vaping compared to 20-30% when combusting - the rest just goes up in smoke.

>What's the maintenance cost?

Literally fuck all. The cost of the electricity for the PA or batteries, and I buy ISO and q tips to give it a clean out every month or so.

Have had mine for 3 years and haven't broken the stem yet. You must be a ham-fisted thug.

As well as the launch box I have heard good things about the Pax, Volcano, Silver Surfer and the Grasshopper. I would recommend checking out a forum such as fuckcombustion or grasscity to see if you can narrow down which one you would prefer.

I recently got a MFLB, is it worth to get the adapter? How is it different than using the batteries?

I found after a couple of weeks that making sure I was organised enough to always have a fully charged battery ready that it became very tiresome. If I didn't have a battery ready I wouldn't be able to get high. That was my main motivation for getting the power adapter, for convenience. It is certainly a lot more convenient.

Also with batteries the power starts off high and drops as the charge drops. Firstly, this throws another variable into the mix. There are already enough variables with how much your bud has already been vaped, how fast you draw and how long you hold the power in for. Removing the need to adapt the way you vape for the battery power only makes life easier. Secondly, I find that rather then starting a trench with higher power and gradually getting lower, you are better off starting with lower power and getting higher. This means that you give your bud a more of a slow roast rather than burning it at the edges before you extract the stuff in the middle. Also at lower temperatues more THC and less CBD/CBN burns off, resulting in a nice light high at first which gets more stoned as you turn the temp up.

Which brings me nicely on to my third point, you can adjust the temperature on your constant power supply. Want a nice light high on a weeknight that is easy to wake up from in the morning? Use the power adapter at between 40-60%. Want a nice stoned high at weekend, use it up to around 80%. I find 80% very much like that first hit you take off a newly loaded trench with a freshly charged battery.

If your MFLB is your main vape, the power adapter is an absolute game changer and well worth the money IMO.

I'm too high and lazy to write a proper review but the Mighty is the best vaporizer on the market right now in my opinion, same company as the Volcano but for slightly different usage. Check it out and if you have any specific questions I'll try answer