Does anyone know why one of my MDMA pills is slightly discoloured?

Does anyone know why one of my MDMA pills is slightly discoloured?

Is that a pink flugel?

If u got it from a vendor online u should be good ( if it was a trusted one)

also shit tier quality of photo, literally nothing can be seen.

if it has white/brown specks u should be fine.

also weigh it out on a scale.

if it's 0.40+ grams u should be fine, is eatable.

Expired
Check the date

Sorry user I'll post a better one

One is pink and one is purple, retard...

There not meant to be different colours pal they aren't candy

Moisture?

Overall, you can clearly see the white/transparent specs; the MDMA. Check pillreports for possible difference in colors (newer batch for example).

It's relatively hard to 'mess' with the pills, the pressing is not an easy process.

Stay safe, enjoy.

my guess is oxidation from age.

Left over oils from Synth, dont worry about it. MD-MDMA-2CB Dont oxidate-

It's really easy to tamper with the press, obtaining one isn't that difficult and that's why u should avoid street pills unless u want to get shit cut with speed, meth and keta which will kill ur lovey-dovey feel of the mdma which should be the only thing in there

those are flugels, yes, they seem to be alright, you're lucky :D

if u want to try them really badly just break a corner off and roll a glass over it so only powder is left and snort it, if u feel the mdma effects in a few minutes u're good to go :D

Thanks for the info, are they regarded as good pills I'm kinda new to all this?

No problem, since u're obviously not an expert regarding this matter, if u're gonna use them at a rave, take 1/2 and one hour later take the other half for the best effects, they should have around 220-240mg of mdma which is definitely 3 hours of a good roll, most likely more if u're not an experienced and regular user

I've only done it twice and that was with "bombs". Thank you for your information.

"bombs" are mdma crystal/powder in rolling paper/caps, which is basically the same.

the only actual difference between the mdma in the pills and "pure" mdma is the % of how cut the mdma is; pills have ~50+% pure mdma, while actual mdma obtained in rocks is 80% pure, hence better.

tldr: u're good to go, have a ton of fucking fun and spread the good vibes! :D

>Dealers print a best if used by: date on all of their tiny dime baggies
hue

Nerve gas - dispose of them down a drain, NOT the sink or the toilet in your house. Or, take them and probably die in a fucking warehouse - what do I care? Seriously, that's nerve gas tho.

I'm tired of living anyways

Ideal - you'll either an hero, or have a quality night ripped to the tits on pills. Luuucky.

what the fuck is this bullshit

Nerve gas in pills, causing eternal bleeding - do you not read the fucking news?

Do you mean Internal?

no

Hi, newfriend.

Yo