She's right. Trump is crying like the little bitch he is because he lost the popular vote by over 6 million votes. Sad

She's right. Trump is crying like the little bitch he is because he lost the popular vote by over 6 million votes. Sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> still complaining about this shit when Trump has already won and the election is over.
> mfw the only people who still care are crying over something that doesn't matter and are stupid little shits who don't realize it's over and their safe spaces have been violated.

> forgot picture related like a moron

/thread

>6 million

Step on a lego brick, please

Prohillary supporters activates last days.

Suck dick, scum.

Take out all the illegal votes and Trump won the popular vote as well.

brain dead liberal faggots

>cramped, overpopulated states and counties should have a say over everybody else in the country
>m-my privilege

I find it interesting that you still live under this delusion. I thought you were for the people?

This

nice maymay

thread

I'm sure that'll be foremost in his mind as he reclines in his oval office chair.

im not on anyones side but isn't trump putting his billionaire friends into power as well?

Which may take a few days

that pic.... kek'd and saved.

Retard

People get the government they deserve. You idiots never owned voting in the Bush administration, and when this retard fucks up as hard as he will, I can't see you realizing that your the actual cucks either. You deserve whats coming to you.

>that your the actual cucks either

*you're

Reading an article on NYT that during this recount shit, Trump has won over 2600 of the ~3100 countries in the United States.
I guess the Russians hacked that, too.

*counties, not countries.
FML phone someone get bernie to get me a free new one

>liberal
>calling other people cucks
Lol'd hard. You're cute.

Lmao he's not crying about anything you dumb fuck. He's president lmao.

I hope he does fuck this shit up, and people are forced to fend for themselves again. I can't wait to take all your shit.

1. America first
2. Economic growth
3. Peace—no more “nation-building” wars
4. Helping blacks achieve the American dream
5. Taking care of our veterans
6. Protecting our borders from invasion by non-citizens
7. Protecting the rights and privileges of citizens over non-citizens
8. Protecting the Constitution (LAW OF THE NATION)
9. Fighting the insanity of political correctness
10. Doing away with unnecessary federal regulations that hamper small business that provide jobs for Americans

Anyone in America that is opposed to these concepts is ANTI-American and should seriously find another country to infest; and take those Hollyweird hypocrite, crybabies with you.

>sad

Time to rev up those lungs for bitching because you're in for at least four years.

Hillary lied...... her supporters cried.

This is all true but why does it have to come with heaping helpings of bigotry?

>sad

Cite 1 case of racial bigotry. Maybe it's time for you to stop drinking the libtard kool-aid.

>democrats still thinking the illegal immigrants and welfare abusers who made up there popular vote matter

sorry,you lost.quit acting like spoiled children

>because you're gay as fuck and believe all until bullshit the leftist media screamed at you
>sad

It's funny because they think that their cultural centers on the coast that voted heavily for her and won her the popular vote were 100% highly educated liberals by the millions and don't realize it was probably more like a few hundred thousand padded with millions of dindus tryna nuffin the election away from white people.

If the object were to gain the popular vote Trump would have campaigned differently and still won.

If you want all these shitty social programs you foot the bill. Keep your greedy little hands off my money asshole.

I didn't say racial bigotry I said bigotry.
>bad hombres
>nasty woman
Pic related.

>i want my hands on your money asshole
>sad

Not on either side here but I just want to remind you that there were people bitching about Obama's presidency right up until the results for this presidency were final. There will always be people dissatisfied who whine till the bitter end on both fucking sides. Your side was not the model of stoic acceptance these past 8 years, and their side will not for the next 4-8 years Trump is in office. Get used to it and stop bitching about people bitching like it is only something the Democrats do.

He never said all women were nasty, or anything about "all" of a particular group of people.

He said Hillary is a nasty woman. That is his opinion, which btw many agree with. Sorry, but it's not bigotry simply because you don't agree with it.

And the rest

>bad hombre
>nasty women

Truly, no more hurtful and damaging words have ever been spoken in the English language. He is an unstoppable monster....

Hahaha, YES, YES... Let the faggy butthurt run through you...

Saying that Trump lost because he lost the popular vote is like saying, when you're playing chess, that you won because you have more pieces even though your opponent has you in checkmate.

>if your asshole is so money, why keep it from everyone?
>sad

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit

But there weren't people raising cities and beating people near to death over Obama. The two can't be compared on any similar scale.

I was just about to make the same point...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin is now your sec. treasury. I mean he literally worked at goldman-sachs...
Also not on any side, literally couldnt give a fuck..

>popular vote

Presidential elections are won on electoral votes. Popular votes don't mean jack except within the individual states to determine who that state's electoral votes go to.

Sorry snowflake, but you should have paid attention in high school.

>by over 6 million votes
That is also a lie. 2.8M was the final count, but still meaningless (see above).

>not knowing bait when you see it
Sad!

No, user!!! He's d-d-draining the swamp!!!!

Post more memes to strengthen your argument.

The rest what? I addressed everything. Trump never said ALL _______ ARE _______.

>bad hombres
Yes, criminal illegals could be called that. It translates to "bad men" (even though bad was in English). Is calling someone a bad man bigoted?

>Keep your greedy little hands off my money asshole.
The asshole is money.
Urban slang for high quality.
>Keep your greedy little hands off my money[,] asshole.
The person you are addressing is an asshole.
>sad

Boohoohoo.

He's not president for 29 days, idiot. Hopefully the election gets overturned before then.

is that a man or woman?

Your right! Wouldn't want to be guilty of "ad hominem" with Trump supporters!!

which one is right?

your opinion kid

It won't, stop drinking the kool-aid. President Donald Trump will take office, life will go on. Your feefees will heal in time.

When Trump said he "would wait" to let us know if he would accept the election results:

HRC: "This is dangerous, and a threat to our great democracy which has always had peaceful transitions of power throughout it's history."

When Trump won the election:

HRC & liberals:

"Discrepancies exist in MI, PA, and WI. We demand a recount!"

"Russia hacked the election, and the results aren't real"

"The Electoral College needs to do their constitutional duty and block trump"

------

Hypocrisy much?

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?!

>is woman

Acceptable pronouns: "they" or "them"

Liberals are selective about being offended by people who 'mistreat' women, pic related.

>apples to oranges

It proves that fanatics are bad no matter which side

weak and old kid.
also highly irrelevant. like your post.

He didn't except all the illegals voting

Republic. KYS.

Stale meme is so fucking stale now.
It was fun to troll the Shillary cucks for a few days, but it's boring as hell now. Trump isn't even going to do anything fun or cool, he's already backtracked on all the cool stuff. He's become a stale meme before he's even sat in the hotseat.

can't spell. muh education.
other guys your age are getting laid, going out with girls.
not you.

Popular vote doesn't matter because of people like OP's image who live in cities where nothing bad happens and the worst thing that ever happened to them was having to pay an insurance deductible.

being this retarded.

Like a chump, hey

yes.... taste the boring taste of disillusionment.

seriously

I can understand not wanting to vote for trump.

What I cannot understand is how the fuck did you niggas get hit on the head when you were born that you would even want to vote for Hillary.

your generation has no brains.

Not at all. Clinton owned her first comment and didn't say any of what you're attributing to some liberals, who are speaking on their own behalf. There were discrepancies, and a recount with such close totals is only normal.

yawn

Yeah. He's sobbing his way right into the oval office.

I have no idea how he can even contain his dissapointment.