S
T
A
N
TNATSNOC

how long was he in the loop for?

Eons probably

>catched

Hasn't anyone counted how many times he wakes up?

How many days would it take you guys to go insane? Me? I could probably hold out for almost a year, but after that...

Watch the director's commentary. He tells you.

He repeats the same day for ten years.

Didn't the director say that it was10 yeras minimum?

Whats left for him after the loop? Wouldn't he live in fear of one day starting to repeat? What about the skills he acquired?

He never left the loop for real.
During the last split second you can hear the alarm clock song start again

10,000 years

4 or 5 days

How could he live a normal live after most likely raping and killing his future wife 100s of times?

Its practically the same like fapping to your waifu.
You just try to supress the memories later

But the consensual vanilla sex you'll have with her will be nothing compared to the horrible things you most likely did in the groundhog loop

>trapped for years all because Andie Macdowell wouldn't put out.

There's no way he didn't brutally murder her one drunken night once he got out of the loop.

Most likely he did things like kill her, rape her corpse and eat it

You would lose all sense of self and all traces of humanity

appraently it was more than 30 years.

i'm always fascinated with this. part of me wants to go through it since i want to learn various cool stuff but the repeating days would probably drive me insane in a couple of months. i'm thinking how long would it take me to commit some kind of crime due to boredom? a year?

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

What makes me mad is Rita. What makes her so goddamn special? Phil seduced other women through trial and error but failed every time with Rita. Why? She's just some dumb bitch like the others. Oh what, because she likes poetry and 'world peace' she's special? Give me a break. There's literally nothing special about her. She's not particularly attractive or smart, so it's dumb that the movie tries to point her out as some special snowflake. That's really how women are depicted in all movies, some special snowflake that's perfect and the man must prove himself worthy of earning her... what makes her worthy of the man? Phil needed to realize she wasn't special. And then when he finally gets her, it ends? So she was the key to it this whole time? Absolutely ridiculous. These types of tropes are a plague upon movies. I hate women.

12:01

he didn't fail with Rita. the movie just showed his progression on how to get Rita. most likely he fucked each and every broad once he got bored on how much an uppity bitch Rita is.

Whats left for him after the loop? Wouldn't he live in fear of one day starting to repeat? What about the skills he acquired?

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

yeah that fear will be with him. but he's now the king of that little town with knowledge of every crook and cranny of everyone. hell everyday when he talks a walk he'll look at one bitch and think "yeah i fucked that one in the ass right and let her eat my shit".

made me re-read the posts tbqhyfam

If this was made today, he could make more out the day because of the internet. Could watch every movie or TV show on Netflix or a Torrent website and buy everything on iTunes.

Did he ever try to get out of the town?

60ish years

CONSTANT
O
N
S
T
A
N
TNATSNOC

around the same amount of time i've been on Sup Forums

What makes me mad is Rita. What makes her so goddamn special? Phil seduced other women through trial and error but failed every time with Rita. Why? She's just some dumb bitch like the others. Oh what, because she likes poetry and 'world peace' she's special? Give me a break. There's literally nothing special about her. She's not particularly attractive or smart, so it's dumb that the movie tries to point her out as some special snowflake. That's really how women are depicted in all movies, some special snowflake that's perfect and the man must prove himself worthy of earning her... what makes her worthy of the man? Phil needed to realize she wasn't special. And then when he finally gets her, it ends? So she was the key to it this whole time? Absolutely ridiculous. These types of tropes are a plague upon movies. I hate women.

he didn't fail with Rita. the movie just showed his progression on how to get Rita. most likely he fucked each and every broad once he got bored on how much an uppity bitch Rita is.

How could he live a normal live after most likely raping and killing his future wife 100s of times?

Eons probably

Hasn't anyone counted how many times he wakes up?

He repeats the same day for ten years.

What if you sorry fucks went on a rape and murder rampage and that's the day the loop ends?

That Tom Cruise movie that came out last year. Can't remember the name right now, but it's quite good.

Edge of tomorrow

Source Code has a pseudo-time loop.
Deja Vu doesn't have a loop exactly, but does something interesting with past-present time frames.

Live, Die, Repeat

All you need is Kill

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt

CONSTANT
O
N
S
T
A
N
TNATSNOC

You'd lose sanity at some point and wouldn't care.

Imagine you found a tunnel into the mind of John Malcovich just as he found a tunnel into the mind of Bill Murray when he was stuck in the filming of the Groundhog Day for 10,000 years. Your only means of communication would be subconscious compulsion of John Malcovich to subconsciously compell Bill Murray. However, Bill Murray holds no sway over anyone in physical world, and John Malcovich can only successfully perform a role of a discontent, angry man. With only the goal of winning the love of a primate that you and your girlfriend compete for, as both of you inhabit an animal-filled apartment, how far would you go to convince John Malcovich to convince Bill Murray to overcome a punishment no living soul has ever endured and set everything right?

how does that table not flip over?

why would it

he's got his body weight all on the edge of it. i would think that would be enough to make it flip

You niggas got me all confused for a few second.

Babe?

>I hate women

We noticed

Eons probably.

You niggas got me all confused for a few second.

He never left the loop for real.
During the last split second you can hear the alarm clock song start again

Lol r u srs

If this was made today, he could make more out the day because of the internet. Could watch every movie or TV show on Netflix or a Torrent website and buy everything on iTunes.

Did he ever try to get out of town?

Eons probably.

60ish years

Yeah but he'd eventually run out of movies and shows to watch. It's like reading every book in the library; he'll have read there.

There was a blizzard that shut down all the roads. Have you even seen the film?