Is English grammar very difficult?

Can you understand English grammar?
And,what do you think foreign language??
Please tell me reason.

Eigoha totemo muzukasiidesu(´;ω;`)ブワッ
(Risuningto Kaiwamone)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/マーク・ピーターセン/e/B001I7QAOE
amazon.co.jp/マーク-ピーターセン英語塾-マーク-ピーターセン/dp/4797671246/ref=la_B001I7QAOE_1_17/351-2230195-0082629?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1488025967&sr=1-17
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Objectively, modern English had simplified a lot compare to Old English.

You can have to study cases or deal with genders, for examples.

I understand it very well but it's still retarded with a shitload of exceptions

I like foreign languages, I know German and Swedish, I should learn something else though. Something not European

It's rather simple

I dont know "svenska", so Im searching.
I cant understand it than English.

Realy?
I fell joke........

>Can you understand English grammar?
Sort of.
>And,what do you think foreign language??
Some of them are interesting, some of them aren't.
>(Risuningto Kaiwamone)
Don't fell so bad, I can't understand Irish people either.

It's easy. Much more simple than the languages i've been growing with

It's envy.....
Thank so much.
Encouraging( ´∀`)

It's not that English grammar is objectively "difficult" or "easy". How difficult it is for you has to do with how different it is from the grammar of the language(s) you already speak. Japanese isn't related to English at all, whereas Spanish, for example (I'm looking at you, ) is, however distantly.

Are you a?an? native English speaker?
(I feel difficult to use "article",so If I made? make? a mistake, sorry)

I can understand a few your content.
Thanks(arigato-)

>Are you a?an? native English speaker?
Yes, and "a". It's based on the sound at the beginning of the next word:

• a pencil ("pencil" starts with a consonant, /p/)
• a letter ("letter" starts with a consonant, /l/)
• an apple ("apple" starts with a vowel, /æ/)
• an interesting film ("interesting" starts with a vowel, /J/) — notice how it's based on the first sound of the next word ("interesting"), even if that word isn't the noun ("film").
• a unicorn ("unicorn" starts with a consonant, /j/) — notice how the sound is important, not the spelling.

If my Japanese were better, I could explain it to you in Japanese. I know enough to order food, but not enough to explain English grammar, haha.

Oh, there's supposed to be a symbol that looks more like a small I without a dot between the slashes in the fourth example. There's a filter that converted it to a J for some reason.

This. English has a bit more sounds but basically if it starts with something that ressembles like あ い う え お, it'll start with "an".
In that example "unicorn" could be pronounced "ユnicorn"

Thank you
I fell your English is very easy to understand. ?
I fell your English that very easy to understand. ???

but,
I think prepositions very difficult to understand. ?
I think very difficult to understand prepositons. ?????

I fell difficult word order......
I must learn more English!
It seems like you can make mistakes with a and an

wtf is this kawaii japanese

it's very simplified regarding tenses and moderately regarding conjunctions.
So indeed it's not very hard to learn.

It's really not that hard. The most effective way to learn any language is immersion.

Notice who has the worst English on Sup Forums: Japanese, Russians and the French. They feel no pressure to learn English because media and content in their own native languages are enough to satisfy them.

>Your English is very easy to understand.
>I feel that your English is very easy to understand.

>I think prepositions are very difficult to understand.
>I think it's very difficult to understand prepositions.
>I think that it's very difficult to understand prepositions.

These would be correct sentences.
You're not bad though. I can understand you.

Thank you (´;ω;`)ブワッ
I love you (´;ω;`)

>Notice who has the worst English on Sup Forums: Japanese, Russians and the French.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

read these books first
amazon.co.jp/マーク・ピーターセン/e/B001I7QAOE

this one is the best book for beginners. you can learn almost everything about a/the with it. tho those explanations about "would" arent good.
amazon.co.jp/マーク-ピーターセン英語塾-マーク-ピーターセン/dp/4797671246/ref=la_B001I7QAOE_1_17/351-2230195-0082629?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1488025967&sr=1-17

Oui speek english veri well thenk you
Maybe you tried to say "I feel","I felt(in the past tense)" instead.

Thank you!

Oh.... I make a mistake....
Thank you.

I didn't think tense.

Isn't japanese education supposed to be top notch, why are japs the only asians who suck this bad at english?

Like said it's because these 3 countries have a vibrant and dynamic culture in their language with good translators and dubbers.
You can only learn so much at school and if you don't listen or practice at all passively like most people do due to the american soft power you'll always be bad.

It depends on your native language.
Danish is extremely closely related to English, so it was fairly easy for me to pick it up even before we began having English classes at school.

Currently trying to pick up Finnish, which is of a different language family and hence completely alien to me.

>the only asians
Far from, Chinese and Koreans are just as bad.
You try and pick up a language that's completely different from your own and uses a completely different script and unfamiliar phonology. Let me suggest Georgian.

No m8, English really is a very simple language

No. Globbish, the bastardized lingua franca nobody can pronounce correctly and most people write as if they were a 10yo english native is.
That'd be like saying "Well latin is easy, everyone in the roman empire speak it" when everyone speaks Vulgar latin.

That's the only plausible explanation I can think of.

At least here on Sup Forums every other asian has a 'decent' level of english proficiency. I don't know how things work in real life though.

but on Sup Forums there's also quite a few proxies

protip: number of visitors/unique visitors

>most people write as if they were a 10yo english native
It's not that simple. The mistakes ESL learners make are influenced by the grammar of their native languages. The mistakes native English speakers make growing up are not. There is some overlap, but there are also mistakes unique to one group.

One mistake common to both groups is the attempt to produce regular forms of irregular verbs. A very young native English speaker and a foreign learner of English may both try to use a word like "thinked" instead of "thought". Foreign learners who speak a Romance language natively may make the mistake of pluralizing adjectives to agree with the noun they modify, e.g. "nices houses" instead of "nice houses". Native English learners won't make that mistake, simply because they have no reason to.

Sorry Nip, it takes the superior White man's brain to fully understand the master language.

φ(..) memo memo writining now.....

I didn't really mean about the miskates, but more about the vocabulary and pronunciation most people, claiming english is an easy language often display. Because most people aren't stupid, when a french say a "b/ă/throom" instead of "b/ɑː/throom" because we aren't used to long vowells, it's not proper english.
Saying it's easy while butchering half the words is stupid imo.

>Because most people aren't stupid [...] they will understand, but it's not proper english
Lost myself writing the sentence, sorry.

Pronounciation (and spelling and phonetics) isn't part of the grammar
Some phonemes might be difficult for some to pronounce but that doesn't mean they don't understand the structure and the rules of the language

Also I'm pretty sure this guy is just baiting

georgian phonology is not that different and learning a new alphabet isnt that hard

english grammar is easy and fucking retarded
/thread