Wwyd?

Wwyd?

Fuck furiously, that’s what.

Pluck righty's eyebrows while I make leftie sit on my face

roll

Fuck left doggystyle on the stairs while right rims my ass. Switch holes and blow a huge hot load in left's asshole when I'm ready.

Wwyd?

tell them to move out of the way

From the back

Wwyd

Wwyd to my sister?

Even though I'm a white nationalist HNNNNGGGGGG I'd date the shit out of her

Suck their toes

replace that horrible carpet with hardwood stairs

She's got a nice ass and apprently she's a slut in college

Pilot here. I'd land a 747 on righty's forehead.

Wwyd

Eat her asshole

WWYD

Sell her to a Russian brothel.

Split the money?

I would make her the center of a gangrape

Hell ya invite everyone

her cunt would be dripping hot cum and her face would be glazed

Hell ya then we would make her eat all of it

How would you treat this precious little flower?

Does she like white cocks? How tall is she?
I can't stop thinking about impregnating her, she looks like she's just made for breeding, for collecting male's seed inside her fertile womb.

Is she already pregnant? I'd pay big money to fuck her pregnant. Please, tell me she dind't fuck a complete useless cock, tell me she's being fucked and knocked up for real.

wwyd?

I think she does. She's 5'6. I would use her for making babies too

Any chance this chicks name is Lana. Looks just like someone I know

Nope

Figured, but was similar enough to ask, ain't got her pics on this phone or I'd share.

Wwyd?

A nice hard throat fuck making her gag and choke until i cum all over her face.
Reply 4 reply

Bump

Sisters

Want more?

wwyd?

Fucking love weddings. So much sex going on.

Walk around them because I would probably have important shit to do upstairs.

I'd like to hav these little treats kneeling before me sucking me off together. get a little competition to see who can get me to cum first. The winner gets my cum down the back of their throat.

Who would you think would be the winner?

Lefty. Id grab her hair and cum right at the back of her throat while she chokes and gags trying to swallow all of my cum. Righty would have one of my balls in her mouth gently sucking on it the whole time. how old are they?

In these pics I believe 17 and 21

friend of yours? names? i fucking love them

More pics?

Take her out into her garden, fill her pussy up with live worms before fucking her asshole so hard that she bleeds

kik?

wwyd?

WWYD? Green haired faggot in the background also in play.

God what a hottie.
I would have her on her knees and i would make her slowly suck me off i would slowly push her head down deeper and deeper onto my cock slolwly making her gag and choke i would make her look up at me so i can look into her eyes as i start to tgroat fuck her hard. Slowly her makeup would start to smear as i use her mouth and throat harder and harder i would watch as i reach down and grab one of her nice tits i would squeeze one as i just use her lovely mouth until i need to cum. I would pull out of her mouth and i would make her push her tits together thats when i would start to cum covering her face and tits.
Have a kik?
Reply 4 reply

damn she looks tyfta

Tyfta? (Kek what?)

fill her with my superior white seed, ending your fathers bloodline

too young for that ass

what else do you like about her?

I'd love to hogtie her and bring over a couple friends and use her as we see fit until we leave her dripping and covered in our cum

more of this chick?

Oooh kek wwyd to that ass?

Mmm thise lovely tits.
I would have her on her back so i can enjoy my cock inbetween those lovely breasts i would slowly fuck her tits and i would make her lick and suck on the head of my cock whenever she can i would slowly start to fuck her tits harder and squeeze them harder after awhile i would stop using those lovely tits and push myself into her tight cunt i would go slow at the start as i squeeze and play with her tits but once i started to pick up my pace i would just fuck her not caring about thise tits i would keep fuckijg her until i cane filling her cunt with my cum.
Have a kik?

I have quite a bit but not much wwyd?

Reply 4 reply

Give her a lift home after babysitting my kids but stop off in a dark alley first. explain she can have triple money if i can fuck her. She's eager, so i take her out to the front of my car pull her jeans down her thighs and fuck that fat ass from behind bareback. Id take two handfuls of her hair and really pull her back hard onto my cock before spurting my seed deep inside her body. then send he home to her folks with my seed leaking out her pussy.

Wwyd??

Bump

Nice do this one next

need more of her first

Have a kik? Cause i can send more via that or if ya want i can just post here.

here is grand

Kk m8

WIWD is STFU with the cringe bit and dump noodz.

she looks like a talented cock sucker

ur back! kik?

Oh god ya
Wwyd
Reply 4 reply

no kik sorry

more of these talented cock suckers please

Bump

One of left