If you ever had a son or daughter, what album would you give to them in their youth? This, to me...

If you ever had a son or daughter, what album would you give to them in their youth? This, to me, is the best album a youth could have. I wish I had it when I was growing up.

Other urls found in this thread:

floatedbyhitler.bandcamp.com/album/floater-deluxe-edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao ley ironic buyers market funny fun fun

>tfw dad literally gave me holy diver

suburbia: i've given you all and now i'm nothing

My dad never gave me an album. He always would just push The Beatles. I told him I like The Monkees to which he responded "Beatles are better."

Jokes on him, I like The Beach Boys now way more than The Beatles.

The Andy Warhole Banana Fun Time album.

Too many to count

I would definitely give my child the album Floater by Floated By Hitler. It is a true masterpiece and would provide ample entertainment through primary school and would guide them through shaky spots in the volatile high school years. Please love me Mother
floatedbyhitler.bandcamp.com/album/floater-deluxe-edition

why would you punish your children with this shit

I guess this one? I don't know, too many to choose from.

a handful of mons veneris demos

I'd play all sorts of Boards of Canada albums throughout my kids youth up until he's around 8 years old. Then when he discovers them on his own when he's older, he'll have an extreme nostalgic blast.

Plus IDM makes you intelligent.

tfw no dad to give me Holy Diver

I'll be your daddy and give you this Holy Diver

metal is shit ...mmmmkay?

def this

It's entry level, but that's the beauty of it. It got me into metal.

I love black metal, Immortal most likely being my favorite band ever, so I'd probably give him this nowadays recent album, since I believe Abbath did a great job on this prokect and when I have him it'll already be somewhat old, only to serve as introduction to the genre so he can dig up older records by himself.

great album but I would rather give them this and introduce them to the superior Black Sabbath lineup

If we're going down this road, might as well finish the Holy Dio Trinity

>tfw dad literally dived into my holes

"At the same time, the record industry, instead of targeting kids' nature curiosity and idealism, decided to appeal to all that was lazy, cowardly, and brutal in the rock audience. Heavy metal, for all its symphonic bombast, is a real rock-and-roll style, but with very few exceptions its content is egotistic at best and nihilistic at worst. Meanwhile, schlock merchants and nostalgia-mongers of all stripes managed to turn AM radio into the refuge from intelligence that cynics had always believed it to be."

This kid is gonna be so spoiled

you're gay

let's get some real fucking music in here