If your government made it legal to hunt and kill pedophiles on a centrally-published list of known pedophiles for...

If your government made it legal to hunt and kill pedophiles on a centrally-published list of known pedophiles for anyone with a license, would you sign up?

YES

Why would I wanna sign on the paedophile list? SMDH

>list of known pedophiles
You mean child molesters, right?

Is there a bounty for scalps?

1. Differ between abusers and non-abusers
2. Killing? No, I am against death penalty, and I am against civilian mob doing the state's job. However, I am for waaaay longer prison times and for prisoners having to actually work for some time inside the prison, ie. giving something back to the society. Of course the health situation has to be accounted, too.

If your government made it legal to hunt and fuck lolis on a centrally-published list of known jailbait sloots for anyone with a license, would you sign up?
Yes.

Yes, it's not much but there is some money in it.

For lurkers, these posters would be on the list:
It would be legal to kill them.

Half of /b would be Dead then

Would you be dead or would you be the cleanser?

Oh, you are also on that list.
Reason: Sup Forums user

Postfactual times indeed.

Ssshhh, no triggers now, only you going back

Everyone would rather creampie a middle schooler than kill someone for just trying to creampie a middle schooler.

fuck yeah

Fuck yes and I would be rock hard doing it.

>made it legal to hunt and kill pedophiles
Police primarily crimes of thought by letting sadists live out their murder fantasies??? Goddamn I love humanity!

I would be suspicious of the list author. But most people wouldn't.

Now if you made a list of the people who are going to come up with a bunch of different terms for the classification of the progressive stages of having a mental illness...I would shoot everyone on THAT list

Does it pay well ? Otherwise removing child molester's testicle is a 100% guaranteed way to make sure they never do it again.

they still could hurt them

I would, it would be a great stress reliever, I would hunt them down with a Turkish saber

no,because i dont trust the goverment and think they would put other groups of people on that list

actually there are historical sources that tells of eunuchs that molest children... the sexual urge dont disapear entirely.

Then death it is.

agree, why i think thread actually posses a quite genuine thought-experiment.

I think those who are attracted to children and didn't molest one yet and want not to should be helped to become normal. Those who did molest a child are beyond redemption.

no fucking shit..?

I would sign up to kill people like you.

innocents are killed then, too. death penalties are shit because there will never be a perfect justice system. also i want to see child abusers suffer, not free them from this world.

It's more about freeing this world and innocent people of them.

Only the pedos that are attracted to boys deserve to die