Brits want to deport the few French people sefless enough to live on their shit island and improve it by their presence

>Brits want to deport the few French people sefless enough to live on their shit island and improve it by their presence
>they will totally keep the pakis though
why is the eternal anglo so evil ?

>anglos have competitions as to who is the most white

>ironically ruled by actual euros from the mainland

this irony has never ceased to amaze me, can you explain it?

>the few
I walked home from work yesterday and French was being spoken without my permission from fitzrovia, trough marylebone and further. There are undoubtedly more than a few here.

If he's been in UK for five years, he could have asked for his resident card & the right to remain. If he's been there for six years, he should have obtained the nationality already. She shouldn't be scared.

>falling for shitty Guardian emotional manipulation faggot bait

My five years ends in Feb 2019, still don't know if I will be able to stay.

How does it feel that my filipino monkey mother gets to stay in this shithole but you still aren't sure if you will be allowed to stay

That's not a nice way to speak about your mum m8

So you're telling me filipinos are not monkeys? You didn't answer my earlier question

Filipinos are nice people, generally speaking.

And I don't know what to say to you, the sheer plethora of idiots that were swept up by the words of the blonde haired toad and 'man of the people' city trader is just a crying shame. And refocusing immigration from the EU to the commonwealth of nations is only going to result in more pakis/indians. Fucking ill-educated brexit twats.

do not talk to him, i believe he is a brain damaged hapa

b-but it'll stop mohammed n co r-right

i LOVE being PERFIDIOUS

Where are you from?

Well if Trump tells them to get rid of the immigrants then they will. Nothing wrong at following orders :^)

FRANCÉE

I'm asking because the five years start when you're considered a permanent resident. If you're from a "rich" EU country, you're automatically a permanent resident from the time you set your residency in UK, but if you're from somewhere else, you're a temporary resident and have to wait many more years to become a permanent resident, then you can wait for five more years to get the right to remain.

anglo women were litrally made for the big baguette

they are half a million brit in France nigel, fuck off.

you're just mad cause we're taking over

NZ but im in a de facto relationship with a lithuanian.

I'm not sure what you're referring to m8 ? All EU nationals are officially treated the same. If you have exercised treaty rights for a continuous period of 5 years you can apply for permanent residency.

Do they bother you, abdi ?

Im ok with that, just learn to drive properly please

>learn to drive properly please
We drive on the right side, you drive on the wrong side.

Agreed, but you have the driving discipline of arabs

>NZ but im in a de facto relationship with a lithuanian
Why is there a 'but', how is it at all relevant where she (or he, lol fag) is from

>All EU nationals are officially treated the same.
why ?
if they are polish or romanian i get it but you could (and should) make an exception for the french t b h

French, Polish, even Paki DNA will make Brits look better.
Let's face the facts, they are ugly as shit.
Small island=small gene pool.

You're talking to a WMAF hapa. He's insane.

? Because the fact I can live and work here is because she's an EU citizen ?

That only applies in the other way when the non-EEA spouse. I have categorical evidence that it was easier for me to get the residence permit than it would be for a paki or Nigerian even though officially the same standards should be applied.

Have you integrated?

If yes you can stay if no you can fuck off.

To be honest, I fee really bad about pro-remain brits.
One good friend of mine did his master in Germany. He is a great guy and organized erasmus events for students, and he speaks perfect German.
He always wanted to get a job in Germany, but he currently cant find anything, since nobody is gonna employ a Brit when it is not known if they will be allowed to stay in two years.
Really sad to see how individual people are affected by the retardation of populists

Of course, I feel much more affinity with the UK than I do with NZ or especially Australia which is where my parents are from and where I grew up respectively. Having said that I think that the UK should have closer ties with Europe than it does with the Great Satan (USA)

A lot of the remainers I know just went 'alright, well it's not what I wanted and it'll be a bad thing but let's get on with it'.

The screeching ones are the typical lefty university students.

>Really sad to see how individual people are affected by the retardation of populists

Your mate is in the minority. It's like the same uni students going BUT WE CAN'T GO ABROAD TO STUDY FOR FREE NOW even when they had no intent of doing it anyway.

The EU is a sinking ship and I'm glad we're leaving the EU.

>The EU is a sinking ship and I'm glad we're leaving the EU.

What degree of inbred are you (be honest)

Name a benefit of the EU that isn't trade and easy holidays

Liberals are racist. They will only defend races they find pitiful. It's condescending as fuck.

based liberals
whenever i see a liberal being very patronizing to a nigger and the nigger you can see is like "well i hate it but can't say anything" i always kek interiorly

they don't realize it but leftists are amazing

trade is pretty impotant, you know?
Your current living standard is very dependant on Britain keeping its trade relations

Except we're not. We voted leave and we have a British Prime Minister.

>Trading with the dying EU who's member-states are all poverty-ridden leeches
>Trading with the wider world, who are friendlier and smarter than Eurocucks.

kek get a load of this wanker.

Hows that benefits lifestyle in Hull treating you, lad ?

Tout se passe comme prévu

Pay your reparations, pédé

I'm white but pakis are better than French.
Pakis are doctors and engineers whilst French steal job from pakis. Pakis whiter than French as well. Pakis more British than French ever will be.

ok pajeet

Get out of this country

rasheed

fuck off indian
free kashmir