You can only reply to this thread in SJW style

You can only reply to this thread in SJW style.

Actually...

SJW? THIS GENERALIZES AND OBJECTIFIES ANTI-PATRIARCHY FIGHTERS AS NOTHING MORE THAN THE SEX SLAVES YOU CIS WHITE SCUM MAKE US OUT TO BE

your entitled use of logic isnt welcome here.

>You can only reply to this thread in SJW style.
STOP OPPRESSING ME, OP!

That isn't inclusionary to muslim migrants who may not know what a SJW is you Islamophobic scumbag!

trips

WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!!?!
HUMONGOUS WOT!?!??
You need to check your patriarchal privilege and lose those balls OP.

Why even bring this topic up. It's going to hurt sensitive people who are being attacked for no reason. You don't even know how many people you are hurting right now by talking shit.

Op asked me to post, then raped my thoughts

I wish I had an abortion

Listen here, you cis white male. Your generalization of us SJWs using terms like "SJW style" shows that you're just a racist sexist bigot with too many privileges. It's people like you that are the cause of rape culture and the oppression of black people.

>SJW
A lofty imaginary title to distract from the fact that these are all white people. So call them what they are.
>white people

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!

78 % of a normal comment.

Why am I on this website?

>WOW
>*adjusts problem glasses*
>SERIOUSLY?
>*sips pumpkin spice latte*
>I CAN'T EVEN
>*takes out student loan*
>I JUST CANT
>*uses loan to donate to bernie sanders*
>I CANT EVEN, LIKE
>*occupies wall street*
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>*downvotes*
>LIKE
>*violently protests peacefully*
>SERIOUSLY?
>*preps the bull*
>I MEAN COME ON
>*phone banks*
>JUST, LIKE, SERIOUSLY?
>*blocks traffic*
>LIKE, I CANT
>*welcomes refugees*
>I CANT EVEN, LIKE
>*takes hormonal supplements*
>UGH
>*apologizes for being white*
>CAN YOU NOT
>*does research*
>LIKE
>*attends BLM rally*
>ARE YOU SERIOUS?
>*self flagellates*
>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

This is offensive to womyn of color who can't afford college and love their bodies too much to attend a rally.

What you said is offensive to nonbinary albinos with more money than common sense.

I find this writing so attacking towards the French. You are stealing french words. You must not thought-steal the way-of-life of those of other ways-of-life.

What part of French culture was he appropriating? Being a giant useless pussy?

dont you fucking mansplain to me

This post is offensive to the pillaging of the continent of Hawaii and I'm going to post it on gawker.

Did you just assume genders? you filthy being

>Being
Existentialist
>A
Indefinitionist
>Giant
Fat-phobic
>Useless
Ableist
>Pussy
Sexist

Problematic, much??!? :^)

DID YOU GUST ASHUME HIS GENDER

>problematic
Solutionist
>much
Quantificationist

Don't make me laugh! I bet you don't even farm free-range (You)s.

No but I do mass harvest factory farm standard rarity pepes

My feelings and opinions are more important than yours because they're mine.

it would make my heart feel better if you didn't post things like this, OP

I'm about to seize your means of production, bourgeoisie scum.

I honestly think the way you're asking us to do this is highly problematic.
Actually no. Its not just problematic, its LITERALLY rape.
I'm calling my lawyer right now shitlord.

I didn't say I owned the farm. I just do the harvesting. And I feel like I am owed more than my previously agreed upon compensation and the govt should force my employer to give me an unreasonable wage to compensate for my lack of work ethic and skill set necessary for advancement because that's the fair thing to do

I'm voting for Hillary because she is a woman.

Reply is just a conservative way of saying rape. Stop raping this thread

This hateful evil Russian fascist ambassador was harrasing this poor democracy loving Muslem, while using the art exhibition as a propaganda machine for putin. So this brave hero did nothing more then peacfully shooting this fascist

Has anyone really been apologetic towards the assassin? Is there a hashtag I can google? I bet if there is it's a literal goldmine

Apologetic? He is a white cisgendered privileged ass male!!! I'm triggered by your sympathy to such a creature!

But he is also a peacfully goat fucker who helped spread the #AllepoMatters

Also it was just a Putin lead conspiracy anyways, Putin literally orchestrated that fake assasination. The Washington Post reported about a CIA guy confirming this

Alright which one of you fuckers broke Tumblr? I went there and it's down.

>balls
DID YOU JUST ASSUME THIS LIVING BEINGS GENDER??!?!?

"YOU" Do you a white cis male just predjudge me as a human being. Right now i am in the body of a human but i am a whale by hart.

Don't smile at me bitch

BEST COMEBACK EVER

Can someone find out OP's address so we can get his internet access cut off?

OP just got shut down by this perfect response.

Did you just ASSUME her gender, you time-travelling fascist???

Yeah do any of you have a criminal justice background, is there any law he violated that we can get him on?

Fucking niggers

ummm are you being serious right now? OP clearly committed a hate crime and needs to be rotting in jail right now

I identify as niggerkin and think you should delete this

did you just ASSUME your own gender??!!

im LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

^^^^^
this. this. this. this. this.

its 2016

are you kidding me?
youre a fucking white male

Did you just assume this OP's gender!

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

> Racism exist even thou race is a social construct. Racism is simply when an idiot devalue a person based on the social constructs we call "race".

> All terrorists are muslims? Yeah, im sure the IRA members, anders beiring breivik, elliot rodgers, Dylan roof and al those other idiots were members of Al-Qaida.

> White privilege doesnt exist? Do you want to be seen and threated as blacks and mid easterns are being in this country? No? Jeez, I wonder why.

>White privelege is when you dont think a problem exists because it doesnt affect you.

etc etc, lol.

GENDER IS A CONSTRUCT OF SOCIETY! CHECK YOUR BINARY PRIVILEGE SCUMLORD!!

beautiful

You can't tell me how I post in this thread, you privelegged massaganist asshole!!!!!! What I do with MY computer is MY business!!!!!! NOT YOURS!!!! I'm literally TRIGGERED right now! So FUCK YOU!

IT'S 2016

I am literally crying right now