Sup Forums won't let me listen to music while on this site...

Sup Forums won't let me listen to music while on this site? Listening to Spotify while trying to browse this place for new music on mobile and as soon as I bring up any Sup Forums page it pauses my Spotify. Literally everything else works fine, my music is always uninterrupted while on the phone but as soon as I bring up Sup Forums, I get Bachblocked. The FUCK. Is this just me... can't be. Why is it like this? Are there really this many Jabroni programmers/designers at Sup Forums?

it's just you. i'm playing spotify right now just fine.

>phonecucks
lmao kys

>uses acronyms
>thinks he's any better than phoneposters

Settings -> Monitoring -> see if "Sound Notifications" is listed, and turn it off if so.
Might do the trick.

Hide from the sunlight, lil boy.

Thanks for the response but couldn't find Monitoring. I have an IPhone btw. Sounds notifications are turned off for my Spotify, and didn't have the option to mess with Safari.

Happens on my iPhone when I'm playing music and open Sup Forums. I think it's the adverts

Yea ok that's what I was thinking too.

>iphone
>not Android lolllllllll get off the site normies

Same here

So annoying

is that oc?

OK is an abbreviation so ur not much better either kiddo

Ok is accepted as it's own word, lmao and kys aren't

Same here. I just let whatever these 15 seconds of nothing are play out and then resume listening. Usually works.

I was so annoyed by this same thing that I downloaded the Adblock browser just for Sup Forums

Sorry I'm an actual person that has a life and goes outside and only goes on Sup Forums when I have free time while walking.

don't use spotify, why support a company literally designed to kill the white male identity?

spotify is caught up in politics and is funding BIG to slide real issues

use itunes music instead

i found a solution to this the other day. scroll to the bottom and disable mobile view. you're welcome.

>using spotify
>accepting ads
Fucking kill yourself already

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

FUCKING ADS TURNING OFF MY MUSIC

REEEEEE

see