kys

hah triggert

>The only people who can be offended are coloreds, gays, and women

straight white males need not apply

letterboxd.com/steakbro/

what it do homies

who the fuck names themself steakbro

letterboxd.com/Rorscach00/

Just got on /lbd/ after seeing a shitton of threads of it here, any recommendations to follow that arent complete pleb shit?

lmao triggered
you just proved his point

Why is steak pronounced like 'stake' instead of 'stick'? Meat should be 'mate', then

a cuck

if you want ratings to appear in your diary/recent activity make sure to check the box that says "Specify the date you watched this" while logging

enjoy the generals

do we really want to get into the strangeness of the English language?

Well, we have to make those 300 posts somehow :^)

we could try discussing films

discuss this
*unzips dick*

If this were the norm, one thread would last for 4 days. Now, with funposting, bullying and whatever, things go fast

Considering following the director after watching In the mood for love back to back on Grandmaster.
Should i start from your pic related?

Happy Together was his most emotionally tolling film. Watch Chungking Express or Fallen Angels first.

i haven't seen every WKW, but i'd recommend starting with the loose trilogy of romance films: DAYS OF BEING WILD, IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE, and 2046 - though, to be fair, my first of his films was THE GRANDMASTER.

letterboxd.com/sk00/

What did you think of rashomon?

How come you only type bloated sentences about yourself and your opinions? You need to keep your ego in check.

Why should someone keep their egos in check? It's a pretty shit world, after all

dude asked me a question and i answered it

don't see how that makes me an egotist

I didn't really find it that engaging or entertaining to be honest. Was kind of bored towards the end of it. How about you?

is this the social general? for redditors?
where we all get cool usernames & share our facebook....err i mean letterbox profiles?
hehe i love this!
its like i really am on reddit sharing my facebook profiles & getting friends xDDDD

>I
>I'd
>my
He didn't ask if you've seen every WKW film. He didn't ask you which WKW film you saw first.

a pleb fuck that use to go by beyondwaffles

is there a program that can help screencap DRM films?

#DRMproblems

First day off Sup Forums? Please refer to image.

was this an kino?

just trying to give context for my opinion, since i'm far from an authority on the subject. seems like you're the one trying to make this about me, anyway.

theguardian.com/film/2016/jun/02/wong-kar-wai-online-chinese-series

>$3m per episode
i'm excited to see what he does with this kind of money

>see if Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition is good
>all reviews say its really fucking good
should i buy it bros?

Who are some users who are how you say "lookin' good?"

Of course you should buy, goy. I mean, guy

The horizon is cloudless

If you liked the theatrical, then yes. If you didn't, it's still complete trash.

I didn't watch it

Perfect.

>If you didn't, it's still complete trash.
this isn't necessarily true. a friend of mine rated strongly disliked the theatrical but enjoyed the hell out of the Ultimate Edition, the editing being his primary issue with the theatrical cut

it's really divisive. probably worth torrenting or borrowing from a friend before committing to the purchase.

>it's still complete trash.
>he didn't see the ultimate cut

theatrical was a choppy Batman film that made no fucking sense

ultimate cut was a well edited Superman film with Batman and it thematically connected to Man of Steel, although it should have been called Dawn of Justice: Batman v Superman

>probably worth torrenting or borrowing from a friend before committing to the purchase
got it. downloading now

>these are the kind of people who post in these threads

I watched both the theatrical and ultimate cut. They both still suck ass.

>i watched the theatrical cut and pretended to watch the ultimate cut and they both suck
???

letterboxd.com/bvgf/

"oh no, differing views!"

there are still plenty of valid reasons to dislike BATMAN V. SUPERMAN even after the ultimate cut

does that trigger you?

if you are Sup Forums sure
Batman kills :(

Clearly it triggers you. You're the one sperging out after I said it was trash.

personally it's my favorite superhero film, but i've heard some pretty valid critiques that have nothing to do with "not muh Batman/Superman"

P good taste. Don't put Sup Forums as your website tho, it's kinda trashy imo. Is this really a site you want to be associated with?

1. Overwritten dialouge, many musings of whether Superman belongs, and loads of cliche questions of the meaning of superheroes throughout.
2. Multiple dream sequences that just bog down the main plot. Rather than going towards these as means of motivation, they should've gone to more worthwhile elements of the plot that could've deserved more of the runtime.
3. Lex Luthor tries to get Batman to kill Superman, then just makes Doomsday anyway?
4. The titular fight just completely falls flat.
5. Doomsday fight is just overblown and exhausting.
6. Gal Gadot can't act for shit.
7. JL introduction scene
8. Terrible often misused soundtrack
9. Cinematography that isn't anything special, but people praise it because it looks pretty

>#9
Jesus, I'm tired of people praising it for its cinematography, as if they have any clue what that means. Good cinematography helps tell a story visually. It's by just pretty pictures or woe moments, it utilizes everything from lighting to camera movement to effect the experience of the viewer. Just because Snyder ups the contrast for eye-catching shots and throws in shallow visual references does not mean BvS had good cinematography

*its not just pretty pictures or wow moments

yeah but that isn't important for those looking at the frame on a surface level, which most superhero fans pretty much never do.

Agreed 100%. I'm sick of it as well.

>Good cinematography helps tell a story visually
you don't think BvS did this?

and yet again steakfaggot ruins another thread by shilling bvs

>BvS was good

except for the part where i've literally never discussed it in one of these threads before

try harder

/smoothhands

saved

and you got a fo' fo'

>CLEARLY IM NOT TR-TR-TRIGGERED ITS YOU
:^)

letterboxd.com/fat

Trying to decide whether to watch Public Enemies, Playtime or Horse Money. Have yet to see any of the three.

where do i get this movie in 1080p?

torrents i found are dead

it's on rarbg

letterboxd.com/evolution_rex/

>the soiled lederhosen of evolution-rex

changelog;
>fixed typos
>removed duplicates
>removed inactive users
>added embryos
>minor position corrections

arbitrary list of likely-retarded individuals with nothing to add to high culture or the world at large. recommend whoever took the time to make this trash be hanged.

>tfw 20px from being a god tier pleb
I will rectify this, I can't be in yikes tier.

You rated the fucking good dinosaur higher than 10 Cloverfield Lane?

The fuck is wrong with you?

>terrible sound track

it's just a bit of fun, innit
stop taking everything so seriously

>bvs was bad

I'm flattered user

letterboxd.com/nuts/

isn't letterboxd great?

such unthinking idiot people. good thing their shitgenes won't biologically get passed on.

DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD

letterboxd.com/crete/

just want to wwatch some interesting movies with some interesting people

letterboxd.com/CianLangan/

Has anyone seen 'Everybody Wants Some'? I just watched it the other night and it's my new favourite of the year, but I never see it discussed. Has anyone else seen it?

Here's my review if anyone cares:

letterboxd.com/cianlangan/film/everybody-wants-some/

for fucks sake, these two are true idiocy. it's a wonder these people can even function IRL.

t. socially retarded autist