Holiday edition

Holidays with Qts edition

Legit Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world, share QTs with your fellow anons, make fun of SEA sluts, gawk at beautiful Slavs, laugh at the Leaf who likes kebabs.

Good luck to the Britbro and his Italian girl.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old legit thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/lendos1994
interpals.net/snowwonderland
interpals.net/CarleyShae
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=682296134267486208&uid=534604107847323648&aid=5206239
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>she keeps saying ㅎㅎ after every response

It's a cute laugh, like teehee or something like that

>qt says she broke up with her bf on her birthday

YOU GUYS ARE SUCH A NEWFAGS THAT YOU CANT EVEN MAKE THE THREAD PROPERLY

What's your problem Croatia?

Probably disappointed it's not a korean edition

no /cp/ cant ctrl+f

Can normies leave

He's a croat, it's his natural state of being

here we go again

>I do not know English very well, and translate using a translator
cute but this will likely go nowhere

I'm sure people will be fine lad

can non countries leave

>With my mouth to say and do only good things. Then your mouth for??

yes

I could only wish that she says this

interpals.net/lendos1994
famous scammer, even has a website dedicated to him. Wish I could find it haha

>Please don't make love with girls who have soft lax breasts and sagging breasts
>Because those girls used to make love with many boys before
>When u make love with me, of course u will squeeze my breasts
>The more times u squeeze them, the more they become sagging and soft lax
>So
>If u make love with a girl
>She doesnt let u squeeze them-> she doesnt love you

Someone actually said this to you?

yes

thought my east asian editions were being silenced, turns out britbong failed to put the culture pals in the title.

dead thread

Then post something productive

Well fuck, I think I've gone through all the middle eastern girls in the 18-24 range who don't appear to be excessively muslim. All I have to show for it is an Iranian girl who I used to talk to every day but who only talks to me like once a week now, and a Kurdish girl who responds to my messages a month after I send them.

thats the point of being a penpal
you dont reply every 5 minutes
its not a dating site btw

>kurdish girl which replies a month after blablabla

She has a war to fight senpai, have respect.

Sick conversation skills there, Bee

>thailand
wtf did you expect

>tfw hot married milf qt is getting clingy

and here I thought they'd be good for just some pure chill fun. Fucking women

that AK really looks big in her tiny brave hands

/Luci0Plat3

new german qt for the eurobros

bot

She lives in Istanbul, so she's probably not YPG.

I never expected anything. I just like responding to their one-word messages with the same and watching the conversation die.

Not only is she from Thailand, she is also a woman.
There are so many women that suck at conversing and it kind of makes me mad.
At least in the case of pretty girls it's understandable, but why uggos think they can get away without putting effort into a conversation will forever be a mystery to me.

It would make sense the other way around desu...
The pretty girls might have absorbed some conversation skills since so many people (try to) talk to them, the uggos are just autistic (imagine your average r9k poster)

The pretty girls don't need to put in effort, the conversation will be built for them by the other party.

The uggos, on the other hand, need to give people a reason to talk to them.

>tfw want to talk to korean penpal but it's been getting kind of awkward

cp is slow these days

Why's it getting awkward?

She's just retarded mate

>no Culture Pals in subject

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Flights, Hostel, and Hotel are booked! Just need to reserve some Airshow tickets and June needs to Hurrrrryyy up!!

>go to interpals
>try to improve my German
>send message to dozen germans
>nobody answers

Why are Germans such stuck up cunts?

is the gookloving french itt?

I dunno Tbh. I've had a hard time with them too

I know what you're talking about

>no /cp/ in subject
Are you fucking serious?
I haven't found this thread the entire day

How did you start the conversation?

it pissed me off too

Because it is not /cp/.
It's hard to find.

No.

Wich country?

I think I'm starting to like this Israeli QT...

>just 16 views today
What the fuck is happening?

Ukrainian if anyone wants her. She wants to Skype with someone to learn English. Probably a good way to get to know her better.

interpals.net/snowwonderland

Yeah for some reason I'm not getting many views today either

>finally found an ameriboo
thank you jesus

>I'm at least 5 year older than most qts on the site
Fuck, I never felt as old as ever. I feel like a creep for messaging 18 year old qts.

Where from? I found one from Israel. She likes American food so much she even eats pork

Get some American weeb

interpals.net/CarleyShae

>girl sends message a few mins ago
>says last online yesterday

what the fuck is wrong with this site, i swear this shit is glitched for me and i barely get any views because of it, might make a new account see how that works out

France

>find a semi-cute american weeb
>apparently she draws anime, checks out her deviantart
>she does commissions despite her art looking like something just came out of a 3 year old kid's ass
Weebs are mentally ill. Normal white girls aren't interested in Asian men. Fuck this shit.

That's nice. So far from my experience French girls are very nice. I'm going to be visiting French QT in June. She's been very helpful and nice to me!

/YourWaifu

I made an account a month ago and got no views at all for the longest time. I go view my profile from another browser and it says that I was last online 2 weeks ago. It explains the no views or messages but holy fug they really need to fix this site

>all those profile pics

Holy shit I've lucked out. 8.5/10 Slav qt messaged me first, and she actually speaks good English, fun to talk to and puts efforts into a conversation. Only been talking for about a week but this is promising.

You got it laddie!

What country?

When will it end..

Ukraine. I met a 3 qts a couple of years ago when I was last using the site and I didn't get nearly as good a feeling about them as with this one. I've got her on facebook now, hopefully she doesn't disappear off the face of the earth as these sorts tend to!

Why do you guys bother with this, you know you could get a ton more pussy if you just asked girls out IRL right?
Are you guys just super shy and use this as a tool to get over your social anxiety?

I should add I haven't been running the script at all either.

turks are fine desu

turks are sluts m8

In my case. I don't really have any methods to meet girls where I live. Plus, I think talking to foreign girls is way more interesting anyways.

At first I just used it to meet girls in cities I was at least semi-intending to travel to anyway.

Then I realised I fucking hate most English girls in comparison

Besides, not everyone is looking to wrack up numbers of girls slept with, and you probably have more of a chance finding someone for something more long term with girls who aren't from the degenerate West.

ok guys how do I start

1. interpals.net
2. Make a good account l
3. Message QTs

I mean, how do I start, in the right way, message the qts? Seems like everything I would say is inconvenient...

It's sort of something you just have to learn. Message a lot of QTs, send different type of messages. Try to NOT be that guy who says "hey how are you?" Because girls get that 100x a day. Be creative.

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=682296134267486208&uid=534604107847323648&aid=5206239

People are fucking odd

Say some shit about something in their profile.

>Try to NOT be that guy who says "hey how are you?
its fine to add that in there but make sure you've got other shit in the message too

Reeee

>spanish qt is out celebrating carnival
welp

Nice, I'll try out. Thanks bros

What's wrong with that

hello

Hi

hey hows it going?

good and you?

doing alright, hbu?

not too bad, and you?

pretty good but just a bit tired, how have you been?

she said she was at a club

so I'm thinking of getting a shitty factory job just so I can go visit some qts later this year
I'm gonna apply to some foreign universities as well, but there's no guarantee that I can study abroad since my grades suck, so... maybe working and saving up money is better

>when your qt asks you how tall your ex-gfs were, but you've never had a gf

What are you doing to get all the Turks? Why will they not come to me even though I say in my profile that I'm learning their language?

i told her I'd be off of work soon and she said she had some random stomach problem, and I didn't know what to say after that, so i'm gonna probably wait a bit before talking to her again.