ITT post the hottest woman in your cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/india-news/demonetisation-penniless-foreigners-resort-to-street-performances-for-cash/story-Dc7q3gHW0mrJeoqwZ3By7N.html
thehindu.com/news/cities/bangalore/australian-harassed-in-bengaluru-over-tattoo/article7778246.ece
youtube.com/watch?v=m5CE1yPDxAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>she can pass as a local in whatever european country but india
>indian beauty
wow you're so cucked pooland !

she cant pass as a local here, she has poo skin

by the way nothing is special about her but her eye color, 2/10 would not bang

India is big (4u). I bet there are hotter women out there. She could be the hottest celebrity but not THE hottest woman.

>obese virgin calls the former Miss World a 2/10
Kek

no
i'm not so insecure in my people's looks that i have to pimp my country's most westerner looking woman for fat westerners to masturbate
good day sir

Aishawarya rai is a beauty but priyanka chopra is more beautiful

This girl probably, Liis Lemsalu. She looks really nice and nordic. She is our version of Taylor Swift probably, since she's one of the most popular singers in Estonia atm.

Also short haired anushka

another pic

We have way too many and it's extremely subjective.

We just have favorites.

>reading too much into a general hot chicks thread
>projecting this hard

cuck.
u
c
k

>Iraq

Camel when?

I wouldnt post either if i was egyptian

how are brazilian women so thicc

This girl is insanely hot

Don't worry, it's an Aussie for sure.

If it's an Iraqi uhh....how's that crater? Nice one huh?

How much native/african admixture have europeans in Brazil?
Are all women there so thicc, i never see asses like these here

Would you ever fuck off

Not him for sure, but it's definitely a genetic hybrid mix. It's only coming to fruition athletically and through attraction recently.

My heart goes out to those french fur trappers that would fuck a bull snake after a while. It ended up with some insanely attractive, really athletic people.

Nice quad.

Depending. There is regions with a lot admixture, others less. In general asses like this with a thicc hip are common, but not fit.

Fit girls here have obsession to have a perfect ass, so they work hard on it. This actress (Ellen Rocche) it's a case of miracle, she is insanely hot without plastic surgery or spend hours on gym.

It's a completely different culture here.

We don't measure a woman by anything. It's all relative to us because of how varied we are. For everything a counter, for a counter everything.

Good lad

I find Irish accents insanely cute but yours? It just seems ridiculous since every other bond villain has a posh British accent.

>hold on I'm this clock on ol' ben
>why?
>well that's what Americans think happens and we need to sell this!

I have an insatiable fetish for desi girls. Literally every other ethnicity is a 5/10 at best for me.

I've gotten kind of close to getting a qt intelligent Nepali gf but I really fucked it up with my severe autism. Nevertheless I won't rest until I get one, even if I have to go to India and get a low class gold digger.

americans are seemingly not permitted to hear accents from up norf

good lad

If that's your thing that's cool.

Then again the "you won''t rest" shit is kind of why you should not do uh, that shit.

I'm 6'1, really attractive and I'm into Asian chicks. Not a hard thing to run into on the west coast. What's weird is running into their family when they see you. They'll think they didn't raise her right.

Those parents won't give a fuck so good luck to you.

She is definitely not the hottest woman of our country. Disha Patani is one of the hottest, though we've got much hotter women who are not even actresses.

Lol I bet this French piggie lives in his mother's basement while his mother gets fucked by a nigger :D

Miriam.

>I'm 6'1, really attractive and I'm into Asian chicks

Are white people worshipped as gods in india?

Forget it bro, stick to your American sluts, if you can't get a gf there, you've got no chance in hell in India.

No normally they get beat up. And forced to do stunts on streets.

hindustantimes.com/india-news/demonetisation-penniless-foreigners-resort-to-street-performances-for-cash/story-Dc7q3gHW0mrJeoqwZ3By7N.html

The point I was trying to make, is that in spite of that it was a major obstacle. They're very racist but you just let that shit slide when they're Asian. Not that it isn't for good reason.

KEK

But why do you always search for the whitest looking persons for positions in politics,acting etc.? Are there any people like the girl in OP living in the lower classes? Why do you never see guys lije pic related in those positions?

Imagine having an itch in your foot you can never scratch. This is what every living moment without a desi gf is like for me.

I don't care what I have to do, I buy a whore and make her my wife if I have to.

They werent forced. The article says that they lost their money or some shit like that and had to come up with an idea to earn enough money to leave the country via plane

Good boy

>find an Italian or Mexican girl
>tell her to put a dot on her head when you have sex
wow I just solved all of your problems

Yuck.

I have a huge crush on Marion Cotillard. Is she France's biggest actor?

The average indian isnt that white skinned

what a coincidence

I take yoga classes from him

well that's all this autist keeps posting so I figured that's what he wants

Yup they are fucking ugly and their skin is very dark (like shit)

Former President of India, is he the whitest man of India. Check out Ajay Devgn (actor), Hrithik Roshan (again very popular actor) do they look "whitest person" to you. Only Germans are obsessed with Skin color and "Aryans", when in fact non-white Indians are true Aryans.

A Swedish person taking yoga classes?

Help me with my knitting and color my surprised.

10/10 post

Chill i didnt imply that. I just find their self deprivation sad.

Lost money hence forced. God you Germans are American tier dumb it seems. Here is the Australian guy who got beat up by Hindu groups.

thehindu.com/news/cities/bangalore/australian-harassed-in-bengaluru-over-tattoo/article7778246.ece

Nobody cares.

100%

>YOU WILL CARE WHEN WE NUKE SOMETHING

Start with the shit please.

Mudslime spotted

Are you retarded? Or jealous? Nobody is talking about being "aryan", go to Sup Forums for that.
You're posting the most western looking women from your country and portray it as "indian beauty" but real indians look fucking ugly

>hrithik roshan

You mean pic related? Is this the average indian?

An integral part of it is the sexy desi accent. The amount of semen I've ejaculated to desi JOI is incalculable.

If beating somebody shows how you are civilized, then you have a long way to go.

Not him but i doubt muslims care about india

Don't even know what you mean by "western looking women", but clearly you don't know jack about India or Indians. Typical Sup Forums fag. Next time go read something instead of wasting time here.

>Indian women

Current president of india. Of course all white looking indians have represantive functions in india. Makes me think...

Why do you never see people like them in the lower classes?

Obviously not the whitest guy in India. Again you Germans are too obsessed with homogeneity and race that you don't realize that there is no such thing as average Indian look. South Indian would look very different from North Indian who will look very different from North East Indian who in turn will look different from Bengali Indian. I've wasted enough time with you virgins so now I'm going out.

I think she looks kinda cute. But if course someone like her would never be the protagonist in a bollywood movie. Only light brown hair+light skin+light eyes just like the "average" indian

Are you angry because no one but rapefugees want your disgusting manfaced women, Hans?

The point was that you won't get a preferential treatment in India. When you're in India you don't disrespect Hindu gods and way of life. If you live according to Hindu rules you will be tolerated.

Are you dumb? Im asking you why there are disproportionaly more white looking indians in represantive positions like politics and acting than darker indians.

Dude he's a mudslime rapefugee himself

But the left girl is manfaced herself

She is also a top tier musician

youtube.com/watch?v=m5CE1yPDxAs

Because in North India people are "white-looking" (whatever the fuck that means). And North Indians speak Hindi. Bollywood films are in Hindi. Political campaigns are in Hindi. South Indian actors are dark looking and Politicians also. But we've had South Indian Parliament Ministers also. I've no idea why I'm wasting time with you here. Bye

my slav. Brodka is cute... CUTE!

These are 2 statements from experts which might answer this question.

Indian women are so obsessed with fair skin that in April 2012 "Vaginal whitening cream" was launched.

A bigger surprise is that India's whitening cream market swelled from $397 million in 2008 to $638 million over four years (in 2012), according to market researchers at Euromonitor International.

When Nina Davuluri was crowned Miss America 2014 people opined that she was too dark to be Miss India.

Recently a minister's comment on Sonia Gandhi's skin colour created controversy.

Not really. It seems that only 000.1% of indians get into those positions who are really white looking

>poolish women
>polish women

one 'o' makes a huge difference

Kek

based pharaoh

Because actor get paid so much they no longer remain lower class if they come from poor background

Serious question, why are all Baltic girls so flat?
Had Baltic girls hit on me a few times and they were all so curveless I turned them down.

Shame too, pretty-to-beautiful girls facially but what's they use of that when they're shaped like a prepubescent boy from the neck down?

desi girls are easy and open as fuck for white guys because they know that we won't bring family/caste shit up

Vanessa.

Good shit Iraq, glad you still exist

Desis are all too skinny or too fat practically but when they hit that right spot, oh boy. I'm not sure what it's like to be with a woman that's even a little dark. It's pretty sad

Bloody marvelous post

a basic blonde bitch
i'm sure you could find a better looking girl in Tallinna in an hour, i know you could where i live

yes yes very gud

/thread

moar indian chicks please

are maltese girls attractive?

Some yes, some no.