It eats fries like I do!

That's a good bird right there fella

youtube.com/watch?v=Lf1X0RYbv6Q

this game was actually kekky

wrong pic

>ywn this happy

Yuck I wouldn't eat that fucking shit
dead bird 0/10 presentation

Cats are very smart. Do you see how civilized the cat handled that? That bird was biting its ear but cat is above petty mischief and was willing to let it slide. Raised his paw and set it back down and went back to eat until bird tried that shit again.

more like:
>just wait until we're off camera, buddy

> aye come er cunt ill fuckin wreck ya
> you dont want this mate

Seagulls are complete dickheads. I remember being in the Bahamas, and a seagull walked right up to this little kid, cool as can be, grabbed the hot dog out of his hand, and just hopped away. Just had this "the fuck you gonna do, faggot?" look.

uwotm8

Not bird but always wanted one of these things. In the wild they actually pretend to be retarded and autistic to catch prey

dude I wanna be a bird

youtube.com/watch?v=lXCG_KEjB8I

weasels and ferrets the only problem is the smell, you gotta use technology like a cage/w air filter and keep em' clean

all the omnivorous birds are dickheads. On top of that they are notoriously dangerous to smaller animals.

Herons, pelicans, gulls and shit like them are all invasive pests.

I've been shat on by one. Perfect dive and aim

Anyone got this seagull's number?

and GEESE don't forget GEESE

Fuck geeze, amirite?

I smelled a friend of mine's pet ferret a long time ago. Used to take it on walks on a leash. It was kinda musky, but nothing I couldn't handle. I'd definitely save up for a good big cage if I ever got one. How would one get an air filter ina cage though?

no
owls arent birds

Geese and swans are the worst. Especially Canada Geese. Those things are the niggers of the avian world. They just move into an area, take over the whole place, they honk and hiss and shit, and they're aggressive assholes. I hate those fucking things.

The balls on birds are enormous. I saw a gift before of an eagle picking a full grown tiger up from its rear leg and dropping it.

they're flying cats

>a bit musky

They release that musk constantly and it accumulates constantly wherever they live.

Every single person I have ever know with ferrets stunk up their entire house, apartment and living complex with that awful stench. Worse than dogs because you can't wash it off.

It's repulsive. anyone with animals will have an animal smell but ferrets are just over the top with the literal musk.

it's not about handling it user

it stinks up the house and your clothes, say goodbye to having guests if your'e not OCD on that shit

must interest in this evidence

just kick them in the face

I'm actually thinking of buying a Toucan. May need to wait, though, my apartment is a little small and it's too cold to have an outdoor habitat here during the winter.

>in a cage

You build the whole thing, and it's cheaper this way too.

I'm not a guide so google it

Hello Joe Rogan!

know how chinese kill ducks?

with chopsticks to the heart, real shit

holy shit it's massive

user you have a fucking velociraptor

i run em over with my car in the winter, they like to sleep on the asphalt.

Your bird has austism sorry

Here's a Duck-Billed Spread-a-Puss in its native habitat...

Funny you say that; I actually did just that a few years back.

I was walking to my dad's house from my place for dinner and I had to walk by this little park. There were a bunch of these niggers chilling on the grass and as I walked by, one of them started coming at me hissing and flapping it's wings.

Well, I do Muay Thai, so I wound up and kicked the fucking thing right in the neck. Dropped it like a sack of bricks. Dunno if it was dead, but I imagine it kinda had to have been.

Technocally, it is illegal to do that, though, as they're protected up here.

Aren't they edible?

>wear layers
>approach geese
>clothing gets bit
>deathgrip the goose like its your cock

free meat?