Yo Sup Forums any advice where I can buy steam items with a stolen card without getting account fucked?

Yo Sup Forums any advice where I can buy steam items with a stolen card without getting account fucked?

Ill share card if someone helps me out

maybe you can hook the card up to a paypal account (call it account A), then use that account to do a payment under $150 to another account (Account B), then send a payment from account B to another account (Account C). Then close out Accounts A and B. Then you can use Account C to buy stuff as paypal does not keep records for payments under $150.

Op are you that guy from yesterday ?

maybe whatsup

if that really you i think that card might be locked right now

Nah I have yet to do anything with it yet

ok man but if you somehow transfer money to paypal just don't forget about me ;)

Set up some proxy accounts, go to the library or internet cafe, make some new steam accounts, but the shit you want, send it to a proxy, use that proxy to trade the game for CS:GO items, send the CS:GO items to a cash out website, and put the money over to you, the guy who you gave the games has the stolen games, you have the money, and the account you used is a fake.

but to buy on steam by card you have to know address info

Well then you are fucked, most of the info you need is on the card itself, what other info do you need?

When entering your payment information, make sure to enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your account statements. Everything - including hyphenation and spacing - must exactly match the information that the issuing bank has on record in order to pass the AVS check.

Yeah I know full info I can do that
Pretty smart although new accounts can't trade right away correct?

Well if you dont know the guys address then we cant help you, it is a piece of plastic.

Go get a job instead of being a thief? That will get you some new steam games

if you know full info you can make paypal account , and they can't till you buy some game on steam market

Well make a back up account now, invest in a $5 steam card and buy a game, then it will be an official account. Never use the account in your home or on your internet, its an investment, what is $10 compared to whatever is on there

I also would like to note that I am not limited to only using the card on steam I was wondering if any real world trading sites would work

That wasnt op I am op

this is me

Steam is the safest, like what I said , send the tainted games to someone, and send the items to a trade website for cash, it will have no ties to you

I fucked that up don't pay attention to that

Laundering through bitcoins?

>Use CC to buy bitcoins
>Sell them to different party
>Deposit into paypal

Anyone tried this?

post the card homo