What went wrong, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mKwj3efLxbc?t=4m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=rBuPkeDi9GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ct2AWh-nKSk
youtube.com/watch?v=e0a-gXwnFhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It ended ;_;

>tfw Timmy Williams invited me to join their GTA V crew. But they play on console ;_:

Too much "social commentary" and not enough "dumb humor"

Did any of them ever find success outside of WKUK?

Ironically, Timmy found the most success.

ICF dropped them for garbage like Portlandia because it panders to critics and celeb culture more.

Too white

>tfw you've seen pictures of Timmy before he was fat, on his old MySpace page, and he was a total candy raver twink.

Dude, he was mad skinny. Getting off the drugs must have put the weight on him.

this

Zach Cregger was a supporting actor on a sitcom that lasted for two seasons. That's something I suppose.

Sam Brown dated a friend of mine for a few years. Cool guy, but he's a huge slob.

He's streaming on Twitch right now.

twitch/timmyjohnwilliams
waow

>18 people
holy shit, my sides

we should troll his stream
Kappa

hahahaha holy shit it is him

zach is on the new show Wrecked that parodys lost

based wkkuk

Frank Howley had Sam on his podcast thing recently, it was pretty cool

Frank's podcast doesn't get nearly enough views. It's fucking criminal what gets 500k views per video, and he's barely in the few thousands.

I can get behind that.

I'm worried as for what's next for mega64 though.

>think dude is just streaming for fun, i bet he doest even stream regularly
>scroll down
>theres a schedule
>TIMES WILL INCREASE AND MORE DAYS WILL BE ADDED SOON!

JUST
U
S
T

What the fuck.

Civil War on Drugs is the worst thing I've ever seen.

didn't one of them post on Sup Forums

SGDQ is probably eating into most people's viewership right now.

and half of those are moderators. kek

Since Trevor posted on fourchan that one time does anyone with a twitch account wanna ask Timmy if he knows about sekret clubhouse too? Pls reply if u r gonna do it.

trevor

i liked it, it was retarded good

who would watch someone playing this shitty game. I would rather watch wkuk eleventh time.

Mega64 does well enough to where they don't have to fight for youtube views, which is becoming the norm now. They make a ton of money from merch and cons. They also still regularly get commissioned to do videos for companies.

I'm curious to see if they'd be doing this another 10 years, but it wouldn't be surprising so as long as Derrick and Rocco are still there. The moment one of them leave it's fucking donezo.

>1200 followers

youtu.be/mKwj3efLxbc?t=4m4s
this is like the best thing appeared on the internet

he sure hit hard times

I just hope that they actually "make it" make it

wow

i'd actually be interested if he streamed anything interesting

someone mentioned Sup Forums and he saw it and laughed. someone with an account fucking ama him

WTF Timmy said he'll talk on reddit but not Sup Forums

I think it's too late for that. Just about everyone that's been near Mega64 has surpassed them. Freddie Wong was in one of their early con panel videos as just this awkward guy asking questions, and now he's a fucking millionaire. Max was a brony who sent fanart and now his channel is in the millions while Mega64 has been going for a decade and they're still at 300k.

Plenty of comedians don't take off until later in their careers though, it's never really "too late" until you're like 40 or some shit

>tfw no lewd art drawing gf

I have seen Mariel live in person ama

how thicc?

qt

Reasonably thicc, this was 2 years ago I think and she was speaking at a skullgirls panel

I spoke to her at EVO. I came close to sperging out with the way she looked into my eyes. Was the only time I ever had trouble with eye contact.

The qt defeated me.

lucky dog

I sperged out in front of the mega64 crew though desu

Who's this semen demon?

This.

>I have never watched the show: The post

that doesnt seem surprising

Mariel Cartwright. Does animation for a video game company. Daughter of Randy Cartwright, award winning Disney animator.

To be fair they're both the kind of people who debate whether they should shower that day.

they didnt know how to end sketches. they even joked about it. they basically ran out of ideas and quit. which is respectable.
this was their last sketch
>youtube.com/watch?v=rBuPkeDi9GQ

Is that show good? I heard Rhys Darby is in it.

favorite sketch? Hard mode, no grapist
>youtube.com/watch?v=ct2AWh-nKSk

Wait, they're making a movie?

Jesus Christ, that's sad

youtube.com/watch?v=e0a-gXwnFhk

>Timmy - Insurance agent in South Dakota. He lives with family, is divorced, and has a daughter.

>Zach - Works for TBS on a show called Wrecked. He had minor success after WKUK starring in Miss March which flopped and acted in a few skits.

>Tevor - Writes for a shitty amazon exclusive TV show called Walk the Prank. Also lead in Miss March. He acted and wrote in a couple of somewhat notable skits after WKUK.

>Sam - Small time comedian with little success after WKUK. He does a few minor stand ups and writes random skits.

>Darren - Live in Brooklyn, NY. I have no idea what the fuck he does.