What is the best Grand Theft Auto game and why is it the San Andreas?

What is the best Grand Theft Auto game and why is it the San Andreas?

youtube.com/watch?v=SRHyCGbKGg0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5 is legitimately the best overall. Only real weakness is the story.

It has no soul. Who can seriously say that they remember something about the story?

Reddit: the character

Nobody can beat the cheats in San Andreas. Easpecialy cars fly and jetpacl

Agreed, 80% of my game time consists of Online. Still got a lot more hours on that game than any other GTA though.

The online is out of control with the inflation. If I hadn't received hundreds of millions gta dollaroos a year back I wouldn't touch that steaming pile of a game.

A new car may cost more than a new AAA game in shark cards.

Which is why i said the story was its weakness.

Vice city is best by far imho. Darkness (no pun intended) of San Andreas can never match VC atmosphere.

Grind the missions to make money, play the game you fuck

When you have hundreds of hours played, you have better things to do than grind the same missions to unlock cars worth 100 dollars irl money.

SA and V are the best -- took me a while to finally settle on V.

Vice City is, without a fucking doubt, the most-overrated.

Uou obvi don't play the featured game modes for double money and rp, you can make 500k in like 2 hours. Easy.

maybe even less with time with some friends.

because its so much fun to spend days grinding just to unlock one fucking car. its bullshit

IIRC Vice City was an expansion pack for GTA III but it got so big they made it into a separate game?

Nevertheless San Andreas brought so many new features that it was the biggest leap in the 3D GTA era.

Because GTA 3 wasn't as good

yYeah cause spending real money on game money is so much smarter.

You so right.

The grinding can get really tedious though when it's the same 4 heists you've been playing since you bought the game and you fail them constantly cos of your dumbass teammates or someone leaves the session, not to mention the horrendous loading times between each goddamn session. And no one wants to do CEO missions since other players keeps fucking with you.

>los santos
>orange filter

>san fierro
>blue filter + constant rain

yeah with some buddies that aren't retarded you can easily make 1 mil every hour or two. People who complain about GTAO either suck or got burnt out on it. I can understand the latter as it is pretty grindy but they're not gonna hand out shit.

for it's time, vice city was definitely the best

And GTA Online was a side project done by two inters and Rockstar intended GTA V to have a simple deatchmatch style online.

In 2016 it's a polished turd.

bro add some friends get a mic and do a private session. its not hard. play the featured games not ceo or heist bs.

The featured double xp rp money gamemodes are bullshit and boring as fuck.

Why can't we have player created PVE missions and jobs?

EXACTLY.

you expect too much from rockstar

i miss the katana sword

The thing is most of the game modes recently have been so damn boring, I don't enjoy them at all. If you're gonna force people to grind at least give them something that won't make them wanna kill themselves.

every dlc has been free too, ppl whine too much

Vice City
San Andreas
III
IV
V

Agreed the game is so tedious to play online most people just get modded accounts and play. The game is so dumb especially with the adversary modes which are not even fun because you have a goal to make money and the games makes it so difficult to do so

in the last month
kill qouta = gun game cod
deadline = tron
turf wars = paint; tony hawk

pretty fun to me + double money

Well they make the DLC's very nice and features are flourishing but all that is shit when they make the cars 3 mil each and the grind for money is so great because of all the people leaving and all the modded accounts going around that Rockstar does nothing about

Cheetah Classic when?

play the game?

why do you buy those shitty expensive cars?

We don't expect too much because all they have to do is implement it and people will make about a million things with the PVE missions. They don't have to do anything but make a system that works

its a mod, i wish

>skyline
>shitty

Yes the game modes are fun but nobody is asking for them we are asking for more freedom with the game such as custom PVE emcounters. That would make the game last a decade

whats your point? lol it's 900k not even a mill, dont buy it then lmao

Upgrades cost more than the car.

>skyline being a shitty car
They made the RH8 upgrade 904k and made all the cosmetics more expensive than engine upgrades now how the does that work

then just get a bunch of people to bug rockstar till they put it in just like the bikers dlc people

Who doesn't attempt to do that?? When you begin to play you have fun but after about waiting in a lobby for 10 minutes for someone to join you begin to just get bored

l play the game or buy a shark card n shut up lol

add some friends, do private session, grind

It takes over 100h for most of the biker businesses to pay themselves back and even then the profit needs constant micromanagering.

bet u drive an armored kuruma u cuck

so dont buy that shit lmao

yeah tottally that or my tricked out futo with neon

Am I the only one who thinks that there shouldn't be remakes and the older games are perfect just the way they are.

The graphics and gameplay aren't dated, they represent the artistic styling of that era.

My favorite was Vice City Stories... But it was the first I ever played, so I'm a little bias.

I liked the original GTA IV story the most. Obviously GTA V has the best game play.

Why is SA suddenly popular again? Is it because the mobile version? Who can even play those.

Games like the original Halo and the first Mario were great games at their time

Remember me?

I tried playing vice city on a tablet and the controls are so wonky I got stuck on a mission because the controls were so bad

It got a spike in popularity when GTA V came out in 2013 since it was returning to San Andreas... But I don't know about now.

>assuming I have some to play with

kek

>average GTA V player is too young to have played San Andreas

i [lay gta sa on my phone all the time. did it 100 % and still cant stop playing.
i have gta vc on my phonr too, but its totally fucking unplayable because of steering. no fun at all

is there that big of a difference?

This is so true and so sad, actually

yea. gta sa is perfect, and vc is unplayable. i would play it but the steering is so frustrating, it takes all the fun. i dont wanna ruin my good memories of this game so i dont play it

>fedora

Bowler hat*
go play more gta 5 fagit

I had vice city stories for ps2. Definitely underrated

how could you leave out gta 1 and 2 op those were the best

>9x2
>9+
>6/extra dip
>7
>45
>45/cheese
>Large soda

>and why is it san andreas?

because it had the most cheats
the largest map
the best story
it was the biggest upgrade
the best comedic scripts
top-teir soundtrack
and on PC it only got better
Custom radio
Mods out the fucking ass!

V is a shiney dissapointment

your mom is a fucking idiot...reopened

dont forget the planes!!
and all the weapons
and fat CJ dialogue!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI

They took so many steps back to make it easier for normies.

SA-MP

>got me into online gaming.

I Used To Play SA-MP activly back in the under a crew called [G13] Early Days Of Sa-Mp I Miss Them Days

Trevor stomping johnnys head in, other than that nothing

Was that even necessary?

>when you just learned how to green text

Not really, but it was a nice touch.

I legitimately enjoyed the lost and damned, they should really do some type of remake or at least a new biker story, was a great idea

For me personally, SA is my 2nd favorite in the series.

My favorite is GTA IV, I just find it's story to be way more interesting than just trying to build up your gang again.

concrete. amen.

I've liked all GTA games, except for TLAD. Fuck that leather-clad mansex shit.

/gtag/?