What would be a fair market price for such a serum?

What would be a fair market price for such a serum?

In the hundreds of millions considering what it does.

>fair market price
This phrase triggers me.

Gouge manlets for everything they have desu

It's not just the serum tho. It's also that machine they used that required a lot of power

>give serum to everyone
>everyone takes it
>manlets are still considered manlets

kek

Whatever makes sure that only the 1% have access to it. We would never want you commoners to get your hands on it.

Wtf Im 5'4 am thin and have 146 lvs no way anyobe could be 95 lbs without beibg aushwitz mode

>fair market price
I believe you mean "Free Market Price" you goddamn piece of shit communist.

yeah, fair market value is the standard terminology according to GAAP and IFRS

Didn't the syrum only work on Steve Rodgers? Like you had to be a determined pure of heart kind of guy? And everyone else who took it died or some shit.

>tfw 5'4" 160

swole mole mode here i come

Bucky had a form of the serum.

>you share a board with people this stupid

>5'4"
>146

That's literally overweight senpai

Accounting cuck or finance master race?

>GAAP and IFRS
aka not reality

No they died because you're not meant to be like 7 ft tall.

I'm 5'8" and was 96lbs last year

managed to gain 15lbs from eating lots of pizza though, captain america watch out

Me on the left

One pot of gold

every person who takes the serum will reach the same human potential regardless, the only difference is the type of person he his, and cap was a good guy

That isn't it iirc.
It was like, it enhances everything about you, but also alters your mind somewhat, so your existing values become stronger.
Steve was basically the best person ever who never had any bad thoughts about anyone and always wanted to save people.
Most of the other 'candidates' were shitty people despite being good soldiers

depends on supply

Its literally not and every self respwcting man should have a bit of muscle on them

>in universe before and after photo are just stills from the first movie

BRAVO.

accountant

depends on ingredients, but im guessing it would be priced in the billions

probably $100,000 or so

>being in the army
>Good person

this line would actually make a good frogposter thread

Do you think his willy got also bigger?

definitely

get off your fat ass and work out, instead of fantasizing with men on spandex

This. If manlets took a growth serum, tall people would take it to regain their advantage.

6'3" would become the new manlet barrier.

Why do you need to know?

Nope. Rods make it smaller

do short people really have the same size head as taller people?

i haven't been outside and years so i can't see for myself

based

Maybe he already had the perfect penis, otherwise yeah.

>create a serum that makes the user 6'2'' and exactly 240lbs of muscles
>everyone sub 6'2'' starts taking it

>suddenly over half the population looks exactly the same
>women feel turned off because they don't feel like their boyfriend is anything special anymore
>6'3 and above guys still exist, they just have less muscley bodies because they never took the serum

>women will now exclusively date 6'3 and above guys even more than they already do now

kek

Only Red Skull took the original serum other than Rogers, and it was still incomplete.

Barnes was injected with a version of the serum made by Zola, and Blonsky was injected with yet another version.

If u are already 6'2 it would just give you clown hands and feet you egregious faggot

>240 lbs
fucking fat ass

except it would never be available to the public and it would probably cost you billions

cost of production,demands , make a graphic do the math and you get your market price

Do your friends call you "firecracker", because you're a small package that goes BTFO easily?

They are the same thing, Lenin

assuming my penis gets bigger I'd pay anything

Cap is supposed to be peak human condition. So someone already 6'2"/240 wouldn't change other than gaining endurance and recovery times.

Size doesn't matter, bro.

Yeah, in the 1940s, i'm sure that by now they would have made the process more viable.

what happens if an already big guy drinks that shit?

kek Muscle underneath 7 layers of fat don't count oompa loompa

>tfw 6'1 144lb
>tfw in normal BMI range
Lose weight fatass

this The doctor explains that it doesn't matter if the guy is already a great soldier, since it'll do the same to someone no matter who takes it. He chose Steve because he represents everything that a hero should be before the serum.

Please learn how to type a coherent English sentence. Thanks.

It would be essentially worthless after one generation and 80% of male breeding stock fell out of the system and the only remaining ones would be adonis-like.

>there's nothing but DD, phat ass, hourglass bitches
>getting sick of them
That's how stupid that sounds.

So the serum makes you learn?