haha..

why is it called red gold

Already empty

1. Ameristan
2. Yes, many times.
3. Yes

I miss it, sometimes.

>why is it called red gold
Nobody does, I think. But I do because it deserves it.

It's nice for a change. I like to eat it with melon and other fruity stuff and nuts.

That ham looks like shit and looks cold.Where did you buy it? Mercadona?

Yeah, here is very common eating it with melon. It's a nice flavour mix

Why is cured meat so good?
Also, yes i have eaten it. Its sorta nice.

Lower water content increases flavour drastically. Same shit with grapes vs. raisins. Or cured fish etc.

Local market. Cut off from the pig's legg 3 hours ago. Take a minute to look at that photo so you can observe ham's top tier quality you'll never be able to taste.

Yeah, but dried fruit is generally too sweet, while the actual flavor doesn't increase by the same amount.

They have scammed you. It looks like garbage

Looks a bit too fatty. but that's probably the way they are laid down, covering each other's meat.

Just had some last week.

It looks fine, but it looks like you needed to dry it in storage another few weeks.
Meanwhile the other Spainanon is confused because he is used to spend money on better stores cuts.

DELET THIS BEFORE I REPORT TO UN FOR RACISM.

is that hamon or proscuitto like thing? looks pretty dryed up

1. Flag
2. Very delicious. Too bad they're uncommon and expensive here.

1. Here
2. Yes many times
3. I used to love it when I was younger but now for me it is EXPOSED as the SHIT-TIER MEAT that it is

sure, their alright

>hamon or proscuitto
Jamon and proscuitto are the same thing. It is just that Spanish ham is superior to Italian one generally.

"wrong"
what? it looks well juicy

I have tried the hamon my dad's spanish-cuban friend brought, and must say it was superior to the proscuitto bought from the supermarket. Pretty sure, they have much better ones in Italy.
I was asking what the fuck was on the pic-related, though.

Its just that red on bacon makes me think of dryed meat.

Italian ham is usually blander but healthier I think. A similar ham is produced in Teruel and is pretty meh overall. I am sure that there are awesome Italian hams but overall I preffer ours

Here we call it 'jamon crudo'

yeah I thought it was british style bacon at first, but since it's not i think that's just the lighting. you can see it's translucent. it is slightly dried btw that's the point, i think the salt/nitrate that they cover the cap with for the cure does it's thing

good job, my son

this is better however

Reminder that French ham is the best in the world.

>not buying the whole leg
Cómo se puede ser tan pleb madre mía, si no te da para pata o no consumes tanto al mes compra paletilla.

It isn't, it is actually pretty healthy if it's a good "brand" (jabugo de bellota).

The pigs roam free and have a special diet of acorns, this makes that even their fat has high omega-3 content, being most of the fat composed of oleic acid and of course it tastes much better.

But if it's cheap supermarket tier brand I don't even like it either, it's from secluded pigs in industrial farms fed with fodder, the meat and the fat is bad and unhealthy, of course, the lipidic profile changes completely.

*slaps you around*

El jamón del OP no parece tan malo, no seáis tan puñeteros.

for us red gold is pic related.

Yes, I love Pernil.

>Cut off from the pig's legg 3 hours ago
Wait, are you joking? You brag about some thinly sliced pork? I thought this was that dumb cured meat thing.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wow this makes sense, i never thought of that

cured fish must be awesome then, too bad its not a thing here

t. kid living with parents

Sweden
Yes, I eat it every single day for breakfast
Of course

>no puede permitirse 20 euros
pobre

Flag
I prefer Caña de Lomo

>This butthurt
Kek. When your weak shit gets any flavour you can reply to me.

1. Czechia
2. Yes
3. Yes

I often eat jamon but never had iberico. It's really hard to get, fucking expensive and I doubt it's still the really good stuff. I could never go through a whole leg before it goes bad.
Even the cheap stuff is pretty good.

Yeas, and it's overrated as fuck