Would you accept a french in your country ?

Would you accept a french in your country ?

( i'm white ) i want to move to another cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E7tEG_a9Ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go to quebec

yes why not

I don't want to move to india

There isn't any reason to get here :/

No
Your people clog up every coffee shop and restaurant and all talk loudly with your hons

what?

sure

Fuck off we're full.

>why aren't your laws like my laws

That's why we're full.

Yes, white immigrants are always welcome to Estonia, if they pass the citizenship test and learn our language.

Sure

I don't want to go there but, what language do you speak?

I'd take an amusement test. You probably have a Greek alphabet and plat the skin flute or something.

Would you like come to my country?

What does being white change?

If you're a hard working person welcome
If you're a NEET stay out.

>What does being white change?

Ein dönner mit scharf bitte.

not really. we won't really stop you, though

Why would a 1st worlder want to immigrate?
>inb4 France is 3rd world

Seriously does Estonia speak Russian? What the fuck do they do there? Other than being all Estonian and such.

France is a shithole, you won't believe it until France is 100% over in every province but honestly from where i am i unironically want to emigrate. To Argentina t b h.

Man you need to take a look at map for once

Sorry we only take Moroccan Jewish ''French'' people

Fine I'll go research the "rich culture of Estonia" and why in the fuck they're somehow relevant. Goddamn Sup Forums.

Literally who.

Oh, they're finns.

This completely explains everything.

fdp je sais mais le québec c'est le pakistan

>Argentina
You are out of luck, m8. Argentina elected a right-wing government and they tightened immigration rules. It used to be very easy to go there, but not anymore.

Nope, we use roman alphabet.

You will swim in pussay here just for being French.
If you have some money and at least average looks, the pool might be a bit too large for you to take. You might want to share it with your friends *wink* *wink*

C'est en Amérique du Nord, si tu fais références à la constitution ethnique de la province, c'est surement un des endroit avec le plus d'habitants d'origine européenne, et il n'y a pas de communauté pakistanaise petite merde ignorante.

I'll accept him if it's Guts

youtube.com/watch?v=9E7tEG_a9Ws

Yes, come to Slovenia. We drink wine are just as stuck up as the French.

Ja, but you habe to learn German. Besides, we are being overrun by Muslims ourselves, so you better keep looking.

Of course we do. As long as you don't look Spanish. Intelligent French people get bonus points.

>Would you accept a french in your country

NO

Ich würde gerne ein Kebab bestellen

Yes. But you better learn Dutch. Assuming you would move to Flanders of course, because why would anyone move to Wallonia.