Found a nude selfie on my mom's iPhone

Found a nude selfie on my mom's iPhone

I need help though, because I fucked up.

>pretended to be playing some game on her phone
>was actually running though her pictures looking for some nudes
>nothing in camera roll, moved on to "deleted pictures"
>bingo.dll
>tits in the bath
>now i'm an android user so i just pressed the two iphone buttons simultaneously to take a screenshot
>planned on sending it to my phone, delete the conversation and then delete the picture
>fucked up when taking the SS and accidentaly locked the phone.
>fuck me
>joke around and ask her to give me her passcode but she wouldn't.
>"give it to me user, i'll open it"
>I knew she would see the nude pic right away when she opened it
>walked away in panic and reset the phone by holding the two buttons in
>phew, danger averted
>fuck, the screenshot is still in her camera roll.
>fuckfuckfuck

Now she has gone to sleep and hopefully she hasn't seen it yet. Need to acquire the phone first thing in the morning and delete it.

How the fuck do I discreetly get her to unlock the phone and give it to me, Sup Forums? I fucking need you now more than ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

fossbytes.com/iphone-bypass-lock-screen-siri/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic not related btw.

I will post the nude selfie if I get away with this and somehow get a hold of that picture

>walked away in panic and reset the phone by holding the two buttons in
>phew, danger averted
>fuck, the screenshot is still in her camera roll.
>fuckfuckfuck
This makes zero sense. It's like you're not even trying.

Why not just tell her that you're not finished playing that game that you were playing yesterday and don't want to have to redownload it because you'll lose all your progress?

Just connect the phone to a computer's USB port, find the picture and delete it. Easy.

connect to computer, open dmic. bingo

I'm still freaked out dude

After I reseted it I gave her the phone and told her to open it and see if my game was still saved. I knew the pic wouldn't pop up because of the reset, it was the only thing I could think of.

When she unlocked it she showed it to me said it's lost. I asked her if I could play a bit more but she said "no, i'm going to sleep"

Genius

don't you need iTunes and other Apple crap for that?

I realize this is blurry as hell but I'm literally shaking here

2/10

made me read

Just how the fuck old are you? Playing a game on your mom's phone?

fossbytes.com/iphone-bypass-lock-screen-siri/

I don't know if they already patched this, or if you're able to delete photos, but it's worth a shot.

Unsure. If so, OP is likely fucked.

If its android like OP says then this won't work. Can't access the file system whilst it is locked. Maybe some software out there but doubt it.

I'm 21, home from uni over Christmas.

I WAS playing the game, but it was an excuse to go through her pictures, obviously

OP here

I had an iphone 4 back in the day and then you could access the file system, at least pictures (DCIM or something?) while it was locked

bump out of curioisty

op u fucking faggot plug iphone into ur comp open files and find the picture in the fucking dcim files, copy it if you want then delete it from the phone ez pz

It's an iPhone 6, do you still think it will work? I don't have access to her PC that has iTunes in it

OP is either trolling or underage.

OP here again

Thanks anyway Sup Forumsros, I'll try connecting it to my laptop tomorrow. I'll be praying to God hoping she doesn't open "Pictures" when she wakes up. I'll grab the phone when she steps into the shower.

Hopefully successfully posting the nude, as promised, by 3am ET.

she saw it 100%
she wouldve let you use her phone while she was sleeping, but since she saw it, she decided to not let you use it anymore. youre fucked user

Hey, dipshit.

>I'm literally shaking here
kek

Plug into PC, get dcmi folder, then upload them on here.

Just slap her in the buttocks and say what's baking shaking?!?

Lol

If you post a regular pic of your mother I'll show you how they get past the lock screen password

opened an image in the gallery locked the phone and rebooted it, unlocked it after a reboot shows the homescreen, now nudes or op fag

it will ask for an unlock first

lies

Hook up to computer then when it syncs photos delete the most recent.

thisssss though