Hey Sup Forums. I've been diagnosed with 2 mental illnesses and i'm exhausted, just tired of this shit...

Hey Sup Forums. I've been diagnosed with 2 mental illnesses and i'm exhausted, just tired of this shit. What should i do?

Start by not being a special snowflake faggot.

>What should I do?
Well that depends, what are your diagnoses?

I feels user.

I have bipolar and ptsd.

I like your artwork style. It has nice lines and the shading is done well too. Try Gotu Kola, it's pretty inexpensive at GNC. Helps with the brain, the healing process, bringing circulation to the body, skin, hair, etc. It doesn't make you feel odd, just comfortable and content. Helps with sleep too

masturbating

an hero
>live stream it

Develop a psychopathic obsession to become the richest motherfucker on the planet. Then systematically fulfill this obsession. Write a book about it.

The same thing all of us do:
Deal with it the best we can.

I've been trying meds for years now. Getting to know myself and what makes me 'me' and what makes me 'not me'.
I hope I'll get to the point where I can have a decent life though.

What diagnosis's did you get?

roll up a hill

never thought i was special. i'm a fuck up.

MDD and GAD

art belongs to shawn cross check him out. i'm already on medication
unfortunately there's some people i can't hurt, so suicide as much as i want it to be is not an option

i really have no interest in becoming rich

GAD - "General Anxiety Disorder'
MDD - wut?

major depressive disorder and generalized anxiety disorder, had them both for so long i don't even know how it is to be normal.

Major depressive disorder

Sucks bro. Asperger, ADHD, Anxiety, Depression over here.
Perhaps if you can manage to curb the anxiety you'll be able to crawl out of the depression yourself. That'd be nice I bet.

Sorry to hear that. I've been trying for so long to do that, that now i just want some rest, some quiet, which i can't even get because i'm fucked up by my own mind, all i want right now is silence.

Damn, I know the feel bro.
Have you talked to a doc about it? My anxiety worsened to the point where I just felt like I couldn't get any rest, lots of breakdowns after my adrenal system couldn't keep up anymore.

Now I got some meds I can temporarily take while I wait for other meds to kick in. Those meds are like a mini-vacation..

I hope you find your rest bro.

i've been on medication for a few years, but they can only do so much

Thank you man, i really wish the same for you, you've got it worse.

Meh, I wouldn't say mine's worse. Anxiety and depression are the worst, I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.
What meds are you on? For me Sertaline worked wonders on the anxiety. (not counting side effects)

currently a couple steps down that path. getting a 4.0 in engineering

well, when i was younger i was on fluoxetine now on escitalopram

Okay. I shortly tried both of those, but they made me not sleep anymore so I quit quickly.
Now i'm on Clomipramine (which makes me sleep more) and I can enjoy stuff and feel good, but the anxiety is worse too..

If you ever find yourself still unable to not feel the anxiety, maybe give sertraline a try. A good combo with that one is Mirtazepine to combat side-effects like reduced (non existent) sex drive.
I'm probably going back to that combo again in the future. Maybe I'll be able to go to bed in time again instead of lurking Sup Forums.