Biggie smalls was a private school kid who tried to be ghetto

Biggie smalls was a private school kid who tried to be ghetto.

He even lived in a good apartment and his mum was a school teacher.

For real? I'm too lazy to search that shit up

no op is just racist trying to ruin the reputation of one the most influential black people in the past century

It's true.

He went to Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School.

>Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School

then he dropped out and sold crack, then went to jail, then took rapping seriously.

BIGGIE SMALLS THE MILLIONAIRE THE MANSION

If Biggie Smalls had chronic flatulence he would be Biggie Smells

Haha!

If you weren't a dumbass you'd still be a dumbass.

and tupac was an arts school student who did ballet and performed in shakespearian plays

what else is new

> apartment
> mum was a school teacher
> private school kid
Obvious britfag has no idea how ridiculous this would seem in the states

haha I'm going to post this on /r/Sup Forums xD

That just shows how much of an artist he is.

I'm Australian and you don't know shit.

Just admit that you don't know shit about life in the states and therefore are wholly unqualified to comment on class in the states

It doesn't matter where you are if your mum cares about you enough to semd you to a private school then you haven't had the worse up bringing.

I cant even begin to describe how much you don't know what you're talking about.

I dont care what that other guys says your right. Most kids go to public schools especially poorer families or neighborhoods. But in America we have these things called "charter schools" which are accredited public schools owned by private institutions not the county school systems. And they are becoming more popular because they're not that expensive, can be safer, and many parents believe they're kids do better in those schools. So thats why that asshole is acting like he is.

Also biggie had a 7 room apartment. Any body in America, Britain, or Australia who has a 7 room apartment is a wealthy bastard. Especially when it's a single parent home.

It's not common for a parent to be a teacher in America but I wouldn't call it rare either.

Where he grew up as a kid was for sale in 2013 and it looked like this inside.

Nobody would spend money to renevate a place to look this good if it was in a crappy ghetto building like biggie makes out.

Biggie always lacked street cred, lots of underground NY rappers called him out in the 90s. Still doesn't take away from biggie's musical legacy

>I scare, petty MC's who claim they got gats
>Fronting with hoes in videos with pimp hats

You're right; I'm sure you can't.

They layout of the house he grew up in.

What kind of private school kid has to grow up eating sardines for dinner?

Do you really believe someone that fat lived on sardines?

The dumbest posts are always the ones without proper grammar.

Dropping out of a private school to sell crack is trying to be ghetto.

He probably wanted to be like Schooly D or something.