Hey Sup Forums! I just bought a Benelli shotgun (like in the pic) and some 2-3/4", 12 gauge ammunition...

Hey Sup Forums! I just bought a Benelli shotgun (like in the pic) and some 2-3/4", 12 gauge ammunition, and I'll be heading out to a secluded place tonight to shoot myself.

I was looking online to figure out what the best place to shoot is, but I got a lot of contradictory information. I think I'm going to go with "barrel deep in the mouth, angled slightly upward," but I wanted to get a second opinion on that. Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

Did it come with the non-pistol grip to?

Dont do it, man.

You just bought a cool shotgun - stick around to enjoy it.

You bought a high end SHOTGUN and not a cheap pistol to shoot yourself?

Bullshit.

Good luck

shoot a tree or something, bring some soda bottles filled with water. Have fun

What the fuck difference does it make how much he spent on it if he'll be dead? He probably just put it on a credit card.

Shoot niggers, pedos, etc you idiot, then commit suicide by cop: way to go with class. Otherwise, put the barrel in contact with an eye (for assured penetration), aiming at the center of the brain...

If he's going to kill himself, why would the money matter? fuck it, spend your whole bank account first.

Give me all your money first.

paypal me at [email protected]

shootup an elementary school first

are you fucking stupid, if he linked all his money to you, they'll tie the suicide to you and you'd get fucked over

>barrel deep in the mouth, angled slightly upward

Sounds good, as long as it's pointed towards the center of your brain you shouldn't have any problems. This is most likely the most failsafe and easiest position.

What are you talking about you fucking retard?

What's going to happen, the police are going to call me and ask me why someone paypalled me his money before he an heroed? I'll either tell them a) because I asked for it or b) fuck off unless you have a warrant.

Go back to kindergarten.

>Le edgy guy

Yeah getting free money is real edgy.

You dickless neckbeards should leave your houses once and a while.

Hey man Death is final there's no coming back and there's most likely no afterlife, I say ride it out.
You seem sorta funny at least noting the way you made this claim, most people suck we need as many funny, straight forward people as we can get at least think about it when you're alive you can jerk off and do drugs and stuff.

There is reincarnation. And if you suicide for another reason than not getting caught by your enemy, your next incarnation is shit.

Don't waste your life when you can do something good with it go steal a Ferrari drive it to hildogs house and shit on her bed, or fly to Iraq and fight isis or something like that. You have the opportunity to be legendary don't waste it.

sell shotgun, buy pic related, and try this!

That's an unnecessarily nice shotgun for a suicide, man. I mean if you had it already and it just happened to be your suicide weapon I wouldn't think anything of it, but you just bought it?

Respect the dubs

Don't do it, things get better, people love you

>inb4 gtfo reddit newfag

Suicide is fucking stupid lol
Die if you want idc about that but shooting yourself in the head? Way better ways to go out
Rob a bank
Murder a pedophile
Travel to Tibet and cut your throat with a view
Don't be bland

You clearly don't understand the suicidal mindset.

Take some drugs and go to a rave instead.
Find some slutty bitches and get laid. They're everywhere at EDM events.
Countdown 2016 has a great lineup.

>I was looking online to figure out what the best place to shoot is...

Shooting range for anything but a shotgun. Skeet range is best fro the mentally challenged shooter who can only shotgun.

I'm guessing you must be American. Be aware that for all your gun proliferation, you guys are internationally renowned for missing the target and hitting innocent bystanders.

GL, with the point blank headshot, ameritard. You'll probably take out a school bus 200 yards away.

You could do it with a waaaay cheaper gun. Cops will never let that go from evidence. Tragic loss.

This. Dont go out like a fag

This. Surely OP has a friend or a brother or something who'd like to inherit that gun if he snuffs it.

not OP,
but i don't think things will get better, no one loves me, and i don't have any friends (besides this one guy, who only hangs up with me, if i buy him some cigarrettes or free beer, and only calls/text me if he needs some money or something...)
i work like 12-13 hours a day, 6 days a week, in a fucking stressful and hard job, just to afford my shitty little one-room apartment, and not starve to death...
...don't tell me things will get better, and everything is fine...

congratulations...you have discovered what life really is.. You can either whine and be sad and alone or actually MAKE friends.
Its what you make it b/ no one will do it for you...

OP WAIT.

Get like a fistful of tannerite first. Put it all in your mouth and shoot that for +10 lulz.

Also, make sure you get the proper shells - see /k/ first.

That's a nice gun. Can I have it when you're done?

And you're staying there because?

Leave, you have absolutely nothing tying you down. You could do something cool or land in a 5x better situation.

Can you please shoot some women on the way to the woods?.
Even 1 dead one is plenty.
If all of you suicide guys killed at least one this world would be a lot brighter for the rest of us.
They are really unbearable.

P.S thank you.

I'm staying, because i would be homeless in a month, if i'd lost my job and don't have money to pay rent...

...I'd actually an hero, the day i lose my job...there are no real alternatives...

Why would u spend that much for a single use item?

Come to my house, kill yourself, give me the shotgun

Look for a different gig man, working that much just to scrape by is not worth the hassle. Hell if you show up to your boss' office with 5 offers in hand, and are really worth your shit they'll more than likely give you a raise.

If you work retail GTFO, retail sucks pickled ass and will get you nowhere.

Or

Sell your shit. All of it. Travel, stay in hostels, get out of your comfort zone. Try new things.

There are tons of options, but you are just stressed and focused on the present.

can i have ur stuff? lol

Seems like an extravagant waste for such an endeavor. Should have bought Über weed and/or whores and then bought a Mossberg POS.

/k/ here, Don't fucking do it faggot every fucker that offs themselves with a gun ends up part of the anti gun statistic libtards love waving around.

If you're gonna fucking off yourself buy an exit bag or something, Or do what the rest of the depressed fucks here do and deal with it.

will consider this, thanks user

don't forget to slay your enemies

and maybe some complete strangers too

Take out as many niggers as you can before an hero.

Dont put it as far in as you can, you want the bullets too spread a little so they blow of your highest neckbone, you dont want to injure yourself so u have to get two shots or blead to death.
Gl mate, doing suicide is hard, iv faild 4 times..

Be sure two write a letter so your mother and ppl around you understands and dont blame themselves for the rest of their lives...

And be sure the bullets dont continues and injures someone els, shoot yourself in front of a wall or something that can catch the bullets.

>iv faild 4 times...
did it work the last time?

>iv faild 4 times
Story?

>ive faild 4 times

haha,cant even kill himself right.what a pathetic human being

Not him, but it's kind of hard to do tbqhwy.

W OP, Benelli is a good brand. I have an M4 similar to this pic, and it's a fine piece of machinery.

FUCK DO IT DOOOOD.

In 5 years you wont regret it

can't argue with this...

Had chronic depression for 5 years after my friend died, or hes death triggered my genetically depression.

First time I tried to hang myself but couldn't deliver, damn hanging yourself is hard, hurts like hell

Second time I put myself on the train tracks, was a fool who called my freind to say good bye, he called the cops on me and I got arrested.

Third time I drank myself shitfaced and walkt outside too fall asleep in a snowpile, survived thorough the night and waked up and walk back inside bc i was shivering as a lama on the north pole.

Fourth time I took the pills, apparently I was allergic to somthing in them and I projectile vomited a whole night.
Waked up in the morning disappointed in myself still beeing alive.

Tldr: Im too much of a loser, can't even die

nigga dopamina helped me

Whatever, been this for the last 7 years in my life, I went to a psychologist and got "cured" and nowdays i just roll with it and jack off to traps

Jesus man, you don't seem to speak very good English so am I right in guessing you don't have access to a gun?

Yhe im a swede, we swedes actually r really good at english but im falling to sleep so couldn't care less about my spelling right now, sorry for that

Head to the gym and kill yourself that way. Toughen the body then toughen the mind.

nice 7.62mm glock man

Gn bros, going to bed now so cant answer future questions

Wish you good luck OP, if u cant go through try starve yourself. Its a much more calculated suicide :)
Just google death by dehydration or something like that and you will find a guide, ive come to day 7 and by day 5 nothing hurts no more

it looked cooler in the thumbnail