Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums
I'm comin to you and /r/ for this.
I wanna find out who this bitch is. Pic related.
Long story shot, someone was trying to catfish me on a dating site, luckily i'm smarter than the average bear.
Whoever was behind the text is using pictures of this woman to make them seem more convincing, and in their interactions with me, actually sent a personalized picture with my name it.

I'm assuming the actual woman isn't doing this. She may just be a camgirl taking requests. I've imaged search the pictures they've seen and haven't narrowed down who this is, but I know these pictures have been on the internet for quite some time.

Hoping for some luck!

Other urls found in this thread:

tjshouse.adultmembersites.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's mai dad

so whats your problem?

If she's a camgirl, I wanna find her actual profile.

Got a couple more

The "personalized" selfie

kek, just wank to something else ant forget. stop being a faggot

Oh shut up.

> and in their interactions with me, actually sent a personalized picture with my name it.
>sent a personalized picture with my name it.

You sure that you're smarter than the average bear user?

Are you ugly enough to the point this girl wouldn't go for you?

If this bitch is the one actually attempting to catfish me, I wanna find her and fuck her brains out.

That better?
Dunno about ugly. I know she was trying to catfish me because she never once called me by my name in text, her profile on the dating site was sparse, to say the least, and she kept trying to get me to go to a shady cam-site that asked for my credit card info, and when I lied and told her I filled it out, she sent another link saying it was her cam, and it just went to another site asking for credit card info. I looked up all the sites she sent me to, and the first google search for them were all "is this site trust worthy" inquiries, all with negative responses.

This con artist actually expected me to believe that her cam would "crash" if she used it on any other site or service besides her personal camsite, which of course she never gave the actual URL for.
Also, she typed like a 12 year old/cam slut.

Oh, and when I tried actually calling her number, the line was dead and redirected me to a message about a "text mail subscriber" which is a service cons are known to use to avoid being tracked.

The area code for the number if from soCal. I know that much from a simple google search.

#: (916)-637-6639

Fansign is obv fake. Look closely at the contrast

AH, good eye. It was hard to tell on my phone.

Shut up

TeaganJ from tjshouse.adultmembersites.com/

>If this bitch is the one actually attempting to catfish me

anyone stupid enough to deface such a beautiful body with ridiculous tattoos like that might be dumb enough to try and get with you...

I agree. I hate Tattoos as well.
You sire, are a patrician.

Also known as TJHeart

Lol the retard only used one font in his shoop. Can easily tell by the a's and the e's being identical

Used to be an MFC girl then started her own website

thats shopped

this

BINGO!
Thanks a ton Sup Forumsros!

>I'm smarter then the average near
Fucking. Faggot.
Also your retarded if you think it has any chance of being real. The most real you'll get is it actually being her trying to get your credit info.