ITT: post the last movie you watched and r8 it

The Descent - 6/10

>The Descent
>6/10

You killed your own thread, you dumbfuck.

2/10
I will never understand why so many people like this movie. It feels like it was directed by Eli Roth but then they edited out the attempts at humor.

Bone Tomahawk

8/10

No, the third act with all those cheesy ass "fight" sequences was legit shit. Saved, barely, by the good finale.

>6/10

does that mean the descent was decent?

Four Lions

Strong 8/10

The main chick ruined this movie, almost actually liked the sequel because of how much she gets fucked in return.

8.5/10

10 Cloverfield Lane

8/mew

I watched The Martian last night.

It was breddy gud.

7.5/10

Hateful Eight
7/10, saving grace was they actually killed the bitch. could have done without the naked snow blowjob SLJ got

Swiss Army Man
mew/10

Edge Of Tomorrow
8/10
Pretty good, but the ending was kinda meh.

>2016
>using the theatrical title

it's called Livedierepeat now

I would have rather it had been All You Need Is Kill.

but the Descent is a 6/10 basically what he said

interesting, just watched 10 cloverfield lane and wanted to give it a 7 but the finale and some other hiccups made me on the fence about it. probably a high 6/10 in the end.

bonus r8: BvS:UE high 5/10

The Mist (black and white version) - 7.5/10

American Gangster
> 7.5/10

8/10

>hipster detected

Batman V Superman

10/10

The embodiment of kinography

Haider
7.5/10
oh yeah.. none of you folks would get it!!

he made the right choice though, b&w is the only way that shitty CGI becomes somewhat watchable

5/10

Deadfuck and his dance were the only things it had going for it.

This, that's exactly why I watched it.
And it worked pretty well.

Super fun and entertaining.

7.5/10

> 6/10
So your saying it's decent?

animattion 9/10
story 3/10

it sucked so much

I made it until the started fucking around in that Sigourney Weaver building too much. Started to bore the fuck out of me. Weak writing and the whole short-term memory gag lost its appeal in the first 20 seconds of the film, yet the dragged it on and on.

Conjuring 2
6/10

If it wasn't for the last 20 minutes it would be a 2/10

It wasn't real
It was just to piss off the old fart so Samuel could kill him with "frontier justice" dumbass

Don't listen to OP
the Descent is an 8/10 at the least
I recommend it to everyone I meet who likes horror

fuckin 10/10

Big Trouble in Little China

8/10

Batman VS Superman extended

7 out of 10

This is my favorite horror movie. Carpenter knows how to build mood, reminds me of Hitchcock's slow burns. Have you seen In the Mouth of Madness? another great one

Chiraq

4/10

I'm feeling a strong 7 to a light 8 on this thing.

meme received.

>Green Room
Bretty gud 6.5/10

I consider 5/10 to be the median so anything above that is above average and worth rewatching. I didn't think Green Room was particularly special but I thought it was a very well executed version of it's story. Wish more movies did it that way, I didn't feel much suspense but i was certainly caught off guard a lot.

The Room (Wiseau) - 10/10 (srs)...

But I also watched half of The Prestige. I've seen the full thing before, but that's a great movie. 7.5/10.

The 5th Wave - 3/10

Conjuring 2
7/10

Not bad, not great

Wtf was up with that CGI shit though. So out of place.

I hear you. Nothing captures crippling depression about coming to terms with our mortality better though.

Mrs.Doubtfire

7/10

Forrest Gump

10/10

pretty much perfect as is.

Lost World

There was a lot more nudity than I remembered. 10/10

I think he meant he could have done without SEEING it

7.5/10
I really fucking enjoyed this one.
Loved all the characters, loved the relationship between virgil and everett, just fucking love viggo in general

good movie, would easily recommend.

9/10

>A SOLID 8/10

The Descent started off pretty strong, but went to shit the second it showed one of the monsters in full lighting for like five seconds before said monster had even been allowed to rack up any tension whatsoever in previous scenes.

So...basically, once it stopped being about a bunch of chicks going spelunking the movie tripped all over itself.

Bengazi movie, 6, action was good but rest was shit

you guys when i first saw this movie i thought it was called the "decent", which is ironic because i thought it was pretty decent. it's the little things you guys lol

The ending was shit too. Well okay, here's the deal... I love what it did, but I hate that movies are more and more using the "bad ending". It's been a long time since I actually enjoyed a feel good movie ending. I thought Hostel had it, and then the sequel happened.

I don't enjoy "bad" endings. If they wanted to give me a "bad" ending I'd actually have loved, they should have let Darth Vader slaughter all the Jedi.

The Room
1/10

Neon Demon

8.5/10

Blue Ruin 6.5/10

The Bank Job 7/10

8/10

10/10*

FTFY.

The Purge: Election Day

9.5/10

8/10

There will be blood 8.5/10

pretty much this, the gollums were absurdly bad compared to the first half of the movie.

The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie
7/10

Green Room 4/10

why did you like it so much? It was good but not 8/10 good for me, I gave it a 7

pitch perfect

7/10

i liked how they rearranged the songs

I saw The Babadook. I believe it's quite popular but I didn't like it. The child actor was appalling and unconvincing, just seemed like an autist (literally) and that ruined it for me. Redeeming factor is that it slightly disturbed my sleep.

I watched Mask (about Rocky Dennis) and would give that a very solid 7 or 7.5. I relate to Rocky Dennis.

Jagged Edge is worth a watch, 6.5 there I believe.

Wtf?

It's the first asian drama that I've ever really connected with. Part of it was how little dialogue there was and how much emotion and context got across with so little talking. I probably give it an extra point from it catching me at the right time, I was looking for something different.