Such a fucking cunt

Such a fucking cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fdc765l9psM
youtube.com/watch?v=VbEkKa-W55s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup

whats most obnoxious about her is that, despite being a total self absorbed cunt, the show expects the audience to be clapping and cheering "YOU GO GURL!" the entire time

This. She doesn't deserve that shit. She downright fucks up people's lives but the show insists for you to ignore that and root for her

but shes sexy af so its fine

also shes not so much cuntish, just a bit overbearing, which makes for good wife material actually

She is a literal bloodsucking, indecisive, manipulative plasticfaced shitcunt. Fuck her and the curlheaded spiccunt that massages her clit every day.

Also JD is a fucking faggot.

JD is even worse in that regard.

>but shes sexy af so its fine
Disgusting moonface.

i dropped it beacuse of her. They didnt even make her hot

Why does the show try to insist that Cox is a bad person of some kind? He's probably the nicest out of all the characters.

She really is but you still would.

It doesn't, it almost always shows Kelso as the bad guy.

You should pay more attention

Say my name.

spotted the cock fiend

dont you have a field of dicks to skip through somewhere?

Personally my favorite 3 characters:

Todd
Ted
Kelso

But even he doesn't come off as a bad guy either. If he didn't stand his ground for most of the time, many people would die and the hospital would be a wreck. He's stern.

The show clearly shows Cox as the good guy. Pretty sure it's the point of the very first fuckin episode.

Kelso, Cox, Turk desu senpai

JD literally married a woman who fucked his brother

On a show full of cunts it's not saying much.

>her butt was like two pringles pressed together

not memeing, but what did he mean by this?

Kelso also allows poor people to die while fooling the rich into extraneous medical testing that is unnecessary and misleading to the vulnerable patient.

DUDE MISOGYNY LMAO

It was concave

I hate that at time she's a complete moron then she's the tender voice of reason, this show is a tonal mess

she eventually became that, at first the character was just the quirky, neurotic WASP played as a romantic interest, so it was neither fine nor bad. But the show never knew what to do with her as soon as she got together with JD
also is true.

She's consistently booksmart but has a poor social demeanour exasperated by her naivete, that she makes up for by having breasts and being willing to have sex with pretty much anyone who asks.

Didn't you watch the show?

Show is terrible on all fronts. Shit characters, shit editing, shit story and shit contrived """"""life lessons"""""" forced into the end of every episode accompanied with the most cliché terrible cuntfuck songs imaginable.
Just fucking terrible.

Yeah, Elliot is kind of annoying, but she is okay in some episodes.

Carla, on the other hand, makes me absolutely sick. She is at least moderately attractive, but her personality is horrendous.

One specific example off the top of my head is an episode from the first season where she and JD have some sort of difference in opinion medical wise, and that somehow ends up with her blaming JD for making her feel bad about her job and that never once has she felt that way before him. JD is then forced to apologize multiple times and jump through hoops to make up for simply disagreeing with her.

I can't exactly recall all the details, but within the context of that episode it is mind blowing how much of a petty bitch she is.

Fucking this. The life lessons they usually force as fuck that come off as dumb.

I especially hate when Elliott or JD say they wanna do something and Cox, being the most experienced and smart tells lol no don't fucking do it you retard and they get after him for it saying he's a big meanie. And once they do it and it doesn't pan out like they thought, they except to be treated like a kid again like "aww poor thing you did your best" and then force the shitty life lesson in that too

That episode made me rage so hard. Like why the fuck does he need to feel bad if you are too stupid to become a doctor yourself?

Fuck her and fuck Turk for wanting to throw JD his """"best friend"""" out of THEIR apartment when Carla comes in and demands it.

Fuck them hard.

Plus she forces him out of his own apartment

Dr. Itor

So many people in this thread wouldn't be her apple thief. I'd steal her apples if you know what I mean.

HOLY FUCK THIS.

>dr cox lemme do this thing
>umm no its stupid and won't work
>wahhhhhh you're a big meanie I'm gonna do it anyways
>doesn't work
>wahhhh feel bad for me

The show makes fun of it's own "life lesson" endings.

All the characters are irredimible assholes, I thought that it was on purpose.

>poo on roof loo
>speaks german
mmm?

Carla agrees to go to an art gallery with him and when they're on the bus she has a breakdown because JD says "you're just a nurse" and she feels dumb because she doesn't even care about an art gallery and was only doing it to fit in
I believe it was something like that

>cue whiny indie music
>shot of each character having a dramatic realization
Today I learned that working in a hospital is a lot like.....

It also cheaply ties in the fact that she didn't go to college and JD makes a small joke about it, which naturally results in Carla throwing a temper tantrum because nobody is allowed to joke about her or criticize her when all her character does is butt in and give her opinion on every little topic.

Also, I can't stand the way she barters sex and her body to get what she wants in just about every other episodes.

I believe that she tells JD that she never went to college and his response is, "don't worry neither did I, but don't tell my patients that."

Obviously a joke, and although a little insensitive, she goes full PMS and breaks down crying.

Carla is a typical Dominicana

Glen Maffews

But there really are people like this

But there really are people who act like that.

But that's what being a teacher is like. Most students are retards and get mad at tough love.

>I hate that she barters her body

But...Jesus do you guys really not go outside?

Sounds like you faggots missed the point of the show or just are too autistic.

t. cuck

>Also, I can't stand the way she barters sex and her body to get what she wants in just about every other episodes.
Just like real woman.

She's my dream girl.

Why do I want to watch a television show where all the characters are either obnoxious, annoying or assholes? I look to entertainment to escape life, not see it played on a fucking screen.

>he's never met a woman
>or a man

So the characters are intentionally based on real shit people which automatically makes them somehow good?

They're still utterly reprehensible.

I have, they're not all quirky faggots like you

Pretty much everyone on this show is an asshole, then they show them with their back against a door or wall and they're crying and we're supposed to feel sad for them because oh they're just people... People wearing scrubs...

Gotta love based janitor.

That sounds boring, it will probably be canceled soon

youtube.com/watch?v=Fdc765l9psM

solid footgame, I like this woman

Looks like a rotten uprooted tree stump.

Having convictions and being consistent doesn't make you a child.

pleb. you don't belong on Sup Forums if you wouldn't succ

>it's a worst Becky thread

I always love when people just spew bullshit without having any real opinion or arguement. Thanks for contributing either way bud.

What would you have done to improve it anons?

>big toe isn't biggest toe
gross

By no means do I think this is a top tier show, but it wasn't as bad as Sup Forums is making it sound.

>although that last season with the new cast was utter shit

And Carla is far worse than Elliot.

>but it wasn't as bad as Sup Forums is making it sound
Nigga, please. It is that bad.

The only time Scrubs ever made me rage was the tumbler feminist episode with Dr. Miller.

I've seen the episode at least 8 times, and still can't watch it without getting mad.

If it would have ended after the first season it would have been good. After season 1 any depth the show had turned into really desperate writing.

JD and Turk are cute buddy buddys
Dr Cox is mean!!
Kelso is old and grumpy

Ted is weird and pathetic!!!

>feet In almost every episode

>But only if you count sweaty teddy, but my mom calls me that and she loves me
Ted is pure comedy gold.

Kek

>Finally gonna stop hanging around here...?

>Girlfriends gonna get paaaiiiid

But he does that so he can get more funding for the hospital and ultimately save more lives.

It's all a part of his keikaku.

This is unironically my favorite show ever and I want to marry Sarah Chalke.

She literally BTFO Turk for being a white knight?

Retired Bob is best Bob

She's a filthy slut.
>hurr they're realistically shitty so you should like them
No.

FRICK YOU OP YOU FAG

I'M A NURSE PENDEJO I WORK HARDER THAN DOCTORS

GET OUT OF YOUR APARTMENT JD I OWN THIS PUTA

DID YOU JUST TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOURSELF? I'LL SASS YOU FOR HALF AN EPISODE, I'M DOMINICAN

Elizabeth Banks was okay though, if I remember. Also Dr Molly Clock.

youtube.com/watch?v=VbEkKa-W55s

>implying you didn't love this scene

You shut your whore mouth faggit, I love her.

Blonde and speaks german, suck a fag dick in canada.

cool bait

This is the only sitcom that makes me feel.
It's always Cox scenes too.

Super-great screencap faggot
Real nice formatting on that one

Please tell me there's a gif of her rubbing her tit

I'm pretty sure this scene kicked my puberty into overdrive

God, fucking this.
Carla was just a constantly raging supercunt on so many levels. I wish Turk would have told her loudly in front of all her friends to just shut the fuck up. Just once.
This whiny little bitch once tried to compare her neurotic insecurities to a soldier who'd served his country and was struggling to re-acclimate to his surroundings.
Fuck her on so many levels.
Hey Tony

>J.D spends a whole season trying to break her and her boyfriend up

>He succeeds and Elliot even asks JD out

>JD "Oh wait i just love you, i'm not actually in love with you anymore lol my bad :)"

Seriously fuck that faggot, he deserved her acting like a cunt to him from then on.

Cumt indeed.

I know I jerked off that scene so many fucking times

>speaks german

she screams german

pretty sure that scene made you the BLACKED cuck that you are.

Either remove the double standards that were shoehorned in for the sake of drama, or actually have people call them out for them.

For example, when Elliot said "you sure as hell didn't help me" to Cox, he should have replied
"U fookin' wot, m8? I gave Kelso a rite hook to the gabber when he was an asshole to you, and nearly lost my job for it

lol thats a pretty funny joke

she was nice :)