Hey Sup Forums. I'm planning on hanging myself very soon and want to know if this rope will be ok to use:

Hey Sup Forums. I'm planning on hanging myself very soon and want to know if this rope will be ok to use: amazon.com/dp/B00ACL4KJO/ref=twister_dp_update?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I'm planning on tying the rope to a wooden beam in my basement and then slowly lowering myself down off a step ladder. I'm aiming for carotid artery compression.

Any tips and tricks would also be appreciated.

How much do you weigh?

stop looking for attention

150 pounds the last time I checked. Long-drop hanging is out of the question if that's what you're after.

CHECKED

lol m8 if I was looking for attention I would have posted my fucking personal information here so people could find me and stop me from killing myself. I'm seriously going to do this soon and I want to make sure that I don't fuck it up.

Ah, c'mon bud, what's bothering you?

just stfu and do it. rope will work
/thread

Had a psychotic break and now I've developed crippling depression. I wake up eveyday wanting to fucking kill myself. It's awful. I used to be a straight A student before all this happened. Fuck man I wish I was never born.

I can't give you any advice man, but go ahead mate, it takes some guts to do it. If you can, try to contact the board from wherever we go when we die. (If we go somewhere at all)
And I'd really like to have your Facebook account, I could post stuff like "I'm so tired, I'm dead!" Regularly. For lulz.

I live at home so there's no way I could smuggle this in without my parents finding out.

>And I'd really like to have your Facebook account, I could post stuff like "I'm so tired, I'm dead!" Regularly. For lulz.

Translation: I'd like to call the police to stop you from killing yourself. Nice try.

You want a tip? DON'T DO IT AND CALL A SUICIDE HELP LINE!!!!

WE ARE SHORT TOO MANY MEN ALREADY FROM SUICIDE - STOP IT AND GET HELP!!!!

yo here's a tip: sleep on it and reconsider, suicide is a hassle

Not at all dude.
I didn't even think of that. When a man decides he wants to quit this fucked up world, who the fuck are we to tell him otherwise?

You just have to keep your head up and really strive to find the good in you and the good in others. You've got to remember that whatever you think you'd appreciate hearing from someone else, they'd probably appreciate even more. It's called giving a little to get a little. We're all that we've got in this world.

Thanks.

Pretty please kill some women before you go.
We have to all do out part in making the world a better place bit by bit, god bless.

Hope you find what you're looking for OP.

Thanks m8.

seek some help mate, Live can be a big fat hairy cunt. Just shave it man. Just shave it.