Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96kI8Mp1uOU
youtu.be/8JNyllXJEKY?t=37s
youtube.com/watch?v=O_yVo3YOfqQ
youtu.be/8JNyllXJEKY?t=33s
youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q
youtu.be/-56h8d3gLgk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She txtd me sayin the dude she left me for got her prego and left her. All that sadness suddenly went away. I was happy she got fkd over.

You guys ever think about the point of life?
As far as I can tell there is none, even if you find happiness, it's really quite pointless as it won't matter once you're dead.
Why don't all humans kill themselves and stop this pointlessness?

Congratulations Sup Forumsrother

no matter who you are, someone somewhere cares. don't be selfish enough to take that away from them.

What a little bitch

Fuck

This is the worst thing I've ever seen in a feels thread. The banana is less cancer than you

Gf just broke up to go on her ex

fuck you

>A FUCKING LEAF

At least you embrace your faggotry

this is Sup Forums
everyone's a faggot

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

what's love like?

youtube.com/watch?v=96kI8Mp1uOU

The superior version.

Might as well post a few more tube links...

youtube.com/watch?v=O_yVo3YOfqQ

Someone here is taking antidepressants?
Which are the main down sides and benefits?

That doesn't mean love. It could mean the farthest thing from it. I've been there and all that could be is a tool to rip you apart at your most vulnerable. Never ever fucking think a blowjob or any physical affection defines love.

REMOVE LEAF

it's feels nice when it's there. When it sways... it's like you slowly grow weak and tired all the time. Next thing you know you're hoping things will get better but they don't... They never do. You never really know what you got until it's gone.

This is love.

good luck once you try to find things to do besides sex to actually figure out why you two are together.

It works sometimes. Get headaches when you don't take it. That's about it.

Nothin' gets me harder than a feels thread

keep 'em comin'

edgy as fuck

just had a bad wank

k

Does anyone have the story of that guy who was close friends with a family and then the mother's new boyfriend raped the little girl and she got aids and died?

gg

Every day. I haven't killed myself yet because I hope that I will find purpose, even though I don't believe I will.

ah shit sorry mang

I do! I can't remember what i named itthough

I'm still studying, will I be able to go on with that? I dont want to become a brainlet

HOLY FUCK, THANK YOU SO MUCH I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS.

welp, I guess I named it spaceman feels. I was still going through all my greentext haha. No prob user.

If you find it, I will be so grateful , you'd make my day

No worries user, my grades have only gotten better since I've been on it. Can actually focus and prioritize.

Life sucks when you're a faggot

> asdf

whats on your mind user?

Hey j

Sounds like you need some good old fashioned incest, user. Cures what ails ya.

Jesus, this is the one I wanted. I can't believe how that fucking monster cunt could do that. I also can't believe he only got 2 years.

Not the same but feeling pretty good atm

In summary: my job kicked me out for no reasons Monday without any warning(permanent job) and basically fucked up on a couple of things. So i filed a double complaint and might get my job back along with some money in this story

It sucks. I know someone in RL with a similar story and fucker got two days in county jail :/

Which drugs are you taking currently?
I'm asking because my psych is suggesting me to start a cure.. but I'm very undecided. I'm scared about how it could affect my life, there are so many side effects and I'm not sure if I can handle them too

When the nurse that gave u a sponge bath yesterday and accidently touched Weiner won't make eye contact with you today

Best wishes too you user. I hope some holiday cheer comes your way. If you find yourself alone, go work a soup kitchen or look for volunteer work dealing with an orphanage. Really changes things a bit... makes you a little less lonely these times of year too.

You live for the day. You're right about most of what you said, so you live for the day. Today. Make it fucking awesome because it's all you got.

Must have given reasons, were u asshole?

Well anons, this is all the green text I have for my post. I really recommend Ohwinter as well as this

youtu.be/8JNyllXJEKY?t=33s

sad/fucking kek

To get us in the holiday spirit

>earlier today
>convince ex-girlfriend to hang out with me
>we sit and talk in a parking lot
>shes got one of those "I still love you but we can't be together after how you treated me" things going on
>conversation is normal for a while
>she starts to cry mid-conversation
>pretend I don't notice and keep rambling
>she's blatantly crying now and staring right at me, looking for support
>I just keep talking
>eventually say, "alright, see you later" and drive away
>spacing out, keep missing turns on way home
>let my eyes lose focus while I'm driving, I like to see oncoming cars and stoplights that way
>ex texts me calling me an asshole
>"why did you just ignore me" etc.
>I honestly don't know
>just didn't feel like addressing it
>sitting here alone in my room again browsing Sup Forums
>can't think of what to text her back
>haven't had a blowjob in a while so I guess I'll keep throwing hangout sessions at her until something sticks

I don't know whats going on anymore

If you ask me, all pedos/ rapists deserve the death penalty as soon as it's proven they did it.

No basically
>last week was not feeling on monday
>supervisor told me to go home
>go home
>not feeling better
>have talk with supervisor and he tells me to take a couple of days off so i get better
>take rest of week off
>Monday i get told that apparently the HR cunt said since I didn't show up or called that i was out

They can't do that and they fucked up on alot of things according to the norms and i filed my complaint

Get on SSRIs, like Zoloft - not really a lot of side effects once you've been on it a while, and it's so worth it compared to crippling anxiety and depression.
Medfag who's on Zoloft

i've done that quite a few times. most of the time i say i'm hanging out with a friend for the day, and then i'll just drive and come home around 11. every great once in a while i'll finds place to park that looks where i wont be bothered and fall asleep, then get up in the morning and just drive some more. one day i decided to see how far i could go, i ended up falling asleep in the parking ot for a tavern on top of a mountain. woke up the next day and drove 6 hours home.

youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q

You're not Anthony Birtch, user.

I finally found true love Sup Forums

hell of a journey to get to this point but i had to learn what love really meant.

>meet cute 6.5/10 weaboo girl in grade 11
>gave her my virginity
>she falls in love with me
>not mutual, but explain why
>she understands but remains friend
>treat her like shit
>have her come to my house when I want to fuck her, then proceed to kick her out
>she is raped, but blames herself in the beginning.
>treat her like even more shit
>get my first crush, you know the first girl.you've ever "fallen" for coming back to me, a solid 8/10
>fuck her and start dating her
>break.that shit off after about two weeks bc I didn't like her like that
>told the weaboo, who's still in love with me what happened
>shes hurt but understands
>fast forward to now, almost a year out of highschool, and two years since I've met the weaboo
>i understand what love means
>weaboo is now a solid 10/10 in my eyes
>ive begged her to leave me, how I've treated her is non excusable and any self respecting person would hate me
>she says I'm changing and very happy to see that

I know i don't deserve her, told her that numerous times. but through her ice found out what true love is.

true love is making sure the other person is truly happy

HAHAHAH! A breeze makes Candandisan cry.

Lucky man, user. Don't forget that.

fuck are you me? i string along girls in order to satisfy my sexual needs but i dont want to have sex i want meaningful relationships. im confusing lust for love at the expense of girls who are sweet and nice and normal. i hate myself.

Was supposed to go with a bunch of friends to a capital city in a neighbouring country for 4 days over new years eve, but I ended up looking at flights to late so it became too expensive. Now I will celebrate the new year at the gym in my hometown for the third year in a row...

Why the fuck do I always wait until the very last minute or until it's to late to do things?

I can't excuse what you done(assuming you raped her? im confused) but because of what you done, you better give her the life she always dreamed of.

youtu.be/-56h8d3gLgk

Could it affect negatively my problema solving/caluculus skills or long term memory?
I'm doing engineering with a couple of exams left.. I dont want to screw up that too.

Excuse me user, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

no, I didn't rape her. rapists deserelve to be castrated.

she got really drunk with one of her guys friends.

Blamed herself for putting herself in that situation and being too drunk to fight him off

>Be young, semi-handsome, tall, slightly muscular, white man
>Move to another, corrupt country for work
>I make amazing money
>I see shit
>I've gotten in literally dozens upon dozens of street fights because of drunks, muggers, etc over the years
>Develop delusions that I'm probably dead and this reality is just some weird afterlife thing because of how many times I came close to death
>My hands and body are permanently stained with the battle scars of this life
>I don't do illegal shit, I just do hard work in a country with a bunch of assholes who know I'm white and have money
>I got into this at a very young age
>I know nothing else
>Missed out on my family back home, I have nieces and nephews, I've lost close family I couldn't see because I couldn't find anything about them
>I'll probably slave away in this shit hole forever until I die
>Can't develop love because I've dealt with so many literal psychopaths that I'm mistrustful of people
>Not even addicted to drugs, alcohol, sex, anything. I'm just a devoid fucking robot who sits around and does nothing until I have to work again, then my mind turns off and I go back to doing the same shit
>My nightmares have gotten worse over the years

But I still hold some level of true care. I saw a beautiful bird the other day on my way home from a business deal and I couldn't help but notice its nest full of eggs fell out of a tree. Placed it back up in the tree and said "Good luck!" to the bird, who had no idea what I was doing and can't understand me. I do things like this a lot.

What am I doing with my life

>>True love is making the other person happy
Fuck you, user. You made me cry.
>Currently in a situation like yours
>Dating a girl like yours
>big tits tho
>gave her my virginity, too
>meet a new girl
>crush on her for the past month
>her and I have been flirting
>lying to my gf, saying I'm just her friend
>supposed to have her come over this Friday
>meanwhile, gf and I get into fights because of how distant I've been getting
Your greentext made me realize what I have, and why I shouldn't throw it all away on some girl I barely know when I have a girl that loves me with all her heart right in front of my eyes.
Thank you, user.