Eternal /got/ General

Based White Walker Edition

Old thread:

john sucks

Well, at least it's not the Azor poster.

How is Arya going to be shoe horned into daenerys storyline?

62 FOOOKING MEN

do you mean AZOR JOHN,THE CHOSEN ONE,THE WHITE WOLF, THE KING IN THE NORTH?

Jon Stark, King of Ice and Fire, Descendant of the First Men and the Valyrians, the White Wolf of Winterfell, King of the Andals.

MAISIE!

How is it possible that none of the Northerners know that it was Littlefinger that betrayed Ned and got him killed? There were so many fucking people there.

That's a very good question.

>DABID!

I actually never realized this... Jesus christ...

>only man with a living direwolf
>climbed the wall
>killed white walkers
>shocked the night king
>told stannis to fuck off
>protected the wall
>made peace with the wildlings
>died and came back
>beat Ramsey 1v1 with his bare hands
>reclaimed his home in a short period of time

ALL HAIL THE TRUE KING OF THE NORTH JON SNOW

He threw all the witnesses out of the plane.

Shouldn't this threads go away? The season is already over

Why are the North such fairweather faggots?

WE'RE IN HERE

WE'RE IN HERE

please stop bumping this thread and supporting thread wars

I know Sophie from a mutual friend who went to school with her when his family lived in England. They're really close so I've met her like a dozen times. I've gathered a few things from this.

1. She's taller than all of you say
2. She is always in heels and really into her height

I'm 5-6 so I knew she would be taller than me, but I didn't expect her to need to bend over and put her ear by my head when I spoke, that's for sure. She is taller than my girlfriend who is 5-9, although she was in huge heels and my girlfriend was barefoot when I saw them together. Still, Sophie made me not want to get up and meet her after she commented on how her heels made her feel big with smaller girls to a 5-9 girls. But in her defense they were like 5 inch heels on a probably 6-0 girl.

I did however get up and received from laughter from my girlfriend and Sophie and my friend who is her friend. She was like a foot taller than me in those heels and kept commenting on it all day and then the next day when we went to a restaurant she made me compare heights with her so the waiter could see.

She is really really into being tall for some reason.

So is she going to marry a ball player or something?

They're closer to the freefolk than you think. Most of them do things as it suits them. Right now, it suits them to have Jon be the King in the north.

The question you have to ask is how many people knew LF betrayed Ned? It's easy enough to keep that from the North.

fairest in all the land

WHO FUCKED ASHARA?

Where my jonbros at?

me we're expecting a child

jonbros>>>>>branbros tbqh

they're all faggots in the end.

Can't wait to learn about his dad next season.

Back Link:

Would you an lady mormont?

JON SNOW IS THE WHITE WOLF! HE AVENGED THE RED WEDDING!

So was there any way that Cersei could have resolved all this without losing her last child?

No, she has a thing for being taller than the guys she likes for some reason.

use the other thread when this one goes past the bump limit
going to bed, goodnight x

>Tee hee hee hee
What did she mean by this?

>No doujins of her taking Gregor's zombified dick

Why.

Just found out that shes older than Maise

Shes my new Smirkfu btw.

She understands the concept of a joke but she won't tell one because she doesn't like the white devil known as Tyrion Lannister

So, if Meereen represents the Aztec empire, does that make Dany C o r t é s ?

Actually debatable

Total PoV chapters:
Tyrion 46
Jon 42
Arya 33

Mentions by name:
Jon 3009
Tyrion 2932
Arya 1767

Jon and Tyrion are easily the two most important characters in the books, but it's very close between them. There's a significant dropoff after them.

>when dany is away she wears unsullied leathers
SULLIED

Where is puppyfu? Did she leave?

She wants his puckered scar-hole.

when does /got/ start getting banned again

>faggots
>in the end
I see you user.

>Tyrion killed Tywin
>Ramsay killed Roose
>Arya killed Walder
>Littlefinger defeated the Bolton army
>Sansa killed Ramsay

good job jon

supposedly its a pretty famous betrayal, but remember during the play they showed it as tyrion betraying him? so i bet there are rumours, but the only other person who saw him do it was the hound.. but did he notice? he was kinda busy killing ned's guards at the time. and i doubt he knew LF and ned had a prior arrangement.

She can also be your mustachefu

stop posting waifs user, I am almost over her now

Does Arya really have that many chapteres? I thought Daenerys would be third.

no i will be here til they ban the general.

>that moment in the KANG IN DA NARTH scene when he realizes he's a fucking retard

I honestly wish that CIA would just sober up and not try something stupid like betraying Jon Snow, but we all know he's going to try to go all White Walker cultist and fail hard.

Total Chapters:
1.Tyrion Lannister: 46
2.Jon Snow: 42
3.Arya Stark: 33
4.Daenerys Targaryen: 31
5.Catelyn Stark: 25
6.Sansa Stark: 24
7.Bran Stark: 21
8.Jaime Lannister: 17
9.Eddard Stark: 15
10.Theon Greyjoy: 13
10.Davos Seaworth: 13
12.Cersei Lannister: 12
13.Samwell Tarly: 10
14.Brienne of Tarth: 8
No other character has more than 4

tfw.

THE KING IN THE NORTH

>Who should the North rally behind? A true born daughter of Ned and Catelyn Stark born here at Winterfell or a motherless bastard born in the South?
>"I dont care if he's a bastard"
>"King in the North!"

DIISSHHH WASHHNT PART OF THE PLAN

SHTOP IT LORD ROYCE SHTAY SHEATED

KNIGSHT OF THE VALE PUT DOWN YER SHWORDS PLEESSHEEE

Jon and his bros were literally the ones who captured Winterfell and Ramsey

You kind of glossed over that

*of

this picture still wouldn't work especially for ramsay
>rickon has a moment of clarity and zig zags like an absolute madman
>ramsay misses and runs out of arrows
>"can't hit them all I suppose, NOCK"
>rickon turns into a pincushion

Why does Euron even exist in the show? He'll never be anywhere near formidable after having all of his ships stolen.

Was he just a plot device to push Yara into an alliance with Dany/Sand Snakes for max girl power points?

probably soon

C
E
R
S
E
I

I want her more now. I am 6'6" and the thought of her in heels, my dick would be right in her snatch if we were standing naked facing each other. Hnnnnnngggh!!

>Jon and his bros
Wun Wun broke the siege singlehandedly.

Wildlings took out the archers, fair enough.

Jon beat the shit out of Ramsay. That's pretty much his contribution.

Do you really consider THAT avenging the Red Wedding?

yup

if its not Jon or Dany, consider them plot devices

Maybe he'll summon a storm to wipe out most of Dany's fleet like the Mongol Invasion of Japan or the Spanish Armada (though they got BTFO by fire ships first)

Then maybe he'll pretend to save her in the hope that she'll marry him, but she'll say "no sir, these holes are reserved for my nephew!"

are you retarded? is english your second language?

he says who SHOULD they support. he wasn't saying they WOULD support sansa. how was he wrong?

Can you believe Cersei used to bang Lancel?

Fair enough, but I still wouldn't run in a straight line. In fact, I'd wave Jon off, and start running for a corner.

They wanted to kill Rickon, so they did. That's the bottom line. Just like Jon had to leave the NW for the story to progress, despite's oath.

>Wun Wun broke the siege singlehandedly.
...and who brought Wun Wun? Who was Wun Wun following? I believe Wun Wun said this gentlemen's name a couple episodes prior.

He's right though. The North SHOULD support Sansa. Jon is dirty usurper, just like Renly Baratheon.

Yeah she's way below his league.

3 generals and I still haven't seen the bald Arya reaction pic I forgot to save.

wun wun was alerting everyone that it was about to snow, winter is coming after all

This may very well be the last thread.

We're already banned.

He didn't usurp anything. The North usurped her and then gave the title to him. Why would anybody want Sansa to rule anyway? She's a moron who can only identify problems without offering solutions to them and needs to be asked for her opinion. Definitely not leadership material.

How is Jon a usurper? He didnt claim to be king, all of the North chose him

Be honest. Have you ever fapped to a GoT character? Even a male?

you're reaching. that's ok.

Did Littlefinger personally enter the battle and defeat the Bolton army in the field? No, he just brought the army that did.

Arya is going to assassinate her so that her """brother""" can be king of everything.

i've masturbated to the scene of dany in the bath when daario infiltrates so many times

don't reply to me again

Jon was condemned to death the moment his countrymen made him King of Da North.

He'll die. Ghost will die. Davos will Die. Littlefinger will live just long enough to put the bloodied crown upon Sansa's brow and pledge the vale to her.

Long hair Cersei

I would image her stepping on my balls and spitting on me.

Reminder that Westeros is not a Democracy and Bran and Sansa were both spit on by Jon when he accepted the title of King in the North without either of them officially declining first.

yeah, I fapped to several of the girls, but I did have a cheeky wank to Olyvar.

He already pledged for house Stark

that's pretty gay bro

>Hodor
>time is a flat circle
>lolwut

This pretty much means he's going to die by the end.

Didn't find a good enough erotica novel

All it would have taken was keeping a better watch on him as shit went down.

That said, it seems like he was dead to Cersei after he gave in fully to The Faith, both preventing them from saving Margery and also fucking putting an end to trial-by-combat.

what was she looking at?

Sansa shouldn't have repeatedly told Jon he's a Stark and pushed him as the leader on their entire campaign if she wanted to take it for herself. She told him the north would follow him from the getgo. In all three recruitment scenes Jon was front and center and Davos specifically sold Lyanna Mormont on following Jon, not Sansa. It's Sansa's own fault that she's a passive little pussy who can't speak up unless it's to say something cunty to somebody she needs to help her.

would you let cersei castrate you?

I dreamt that she pegged me. Woke up in a wet spot.

he's got a nice ass. so does jaime.

>jon snow
>house stark

Fiery cock

Both Ned & Tyrion have the equal most POV chapters in any one book (15 each in AGoT & ACoK respectively).