Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0272706/?ref_=nv_sr_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SAGE for retard poster

One half of the angel pair.

Fuck off pedo

Other one here.

Let's take it back

They also say angels should be barefoot always.

>gay virgin

Done.

Neither, but nice try.

ddsq

Perfect!

Lets get some alienfu up in here.

haha, similiar to that, yeah. seeing your dick covered in blood is naturally alarming.
oh no it's hot, but i made the mistake in trying to fuck her when my sister was home and she made too much noise. i kind of had to cover her mouth and tell her to keep it down, which didnt really help

You came?

Why girls feet are so attractive like that

hng

>pedo virgin.

there, I knew I'd get it right finally.

Like Elle and Kenzie.
And Jodelle.
How many times that happend to me...
Top fucking kek.
So she heard Jill or nah? If so, did she say sth?

shit, i need to catch up on gotham, thanks for reminding me, ha
why is there so much hate for dovebro? like, fuck

he just meant , done == barefoot p lol , haha , lul , hege

Elle and Jodelle are A-grade celebs. That stupid kid you post is sub tier dog shit.

I think three qts might be too many for one time tbh.

M-My m-mistress Jessica Alba t-told m-me to get my lazy ass o-off the couch because it's s-supper t-time and my Christmas present w-was also on th-the table... I-I got excited a-and ran into the k-kitchen thanking h-her... When I g-got to the table m-my lamb chop and p-potato salad d-dinner plate h-had a-a fresh pile o-of shit o-on t-top of it... I-I s-shocked up and h-had a-a stunned l-look o-o-on my face a-as my mistress laughed, saying s-she h-hopes I-I enjoy h-her labors and r-refusing them w-would g-greatly upset h-her delicatessant skill... I-I t-told h-her I-I wasn't hungry b-but she o-ordered m-me t-to table, saying I-I m-may h-have l-lost m-my appetite but that's no reason t-to behave l-like a-an ape and not k-keep h-her company while she e-eats... S-She s-sat d-down and f-for the n-next twenty m-minutes extolled the v-virtues o-of h-her l-lamb chops saying, "Hmm.. so good!" and waving i-it i-in f-front of my face and w-watering l-lips a-a few times... A-After s-supper sh-she o-ordered m-me t-to w-wash the d-dishes and a-as punishment f-for acting l-like a-a blue baboon, sitting o-on my hands, refusing h-her meal, to clean o-out b-both her cars in the g-garage...

Gotham gets new hotties every year.

Camren, Monica, the new Ivy, Natalie and now Jaime.

Stutterfag is here to save the thread!

LOL she isn't that bad, but give her a few years and she'd be completely unfuckable.

Is she not legal also still not pedo if she's in puberty

hats off to Brittney though. she really did it right goin crazy. she lost it, got weird for a while, then leveld out and fell off the earth so no one had to handle her shit anymore.

And....I'm out.

Yeah she was the greatest alcoholic ever

I love you Slutterbro

Kek.
True.

Actually, reconsidered. Three is ok, what do you think?

they are some qts, tho mackenzie is young for my tastes, give it another year or so.
thsnkfully by the time she stuck her head in my room, we were done and watching westworld, which had a sex scene, so she prob mistook our sounds for the tv
kek

emmmmmma

I'd...still like to see her tits... for science..

In a choker? hnggg

this is true. you caught up on all the eps? last one i saw was when jim was tripping balls

Lol

Depends...
Well you know I am younger than you, so there is no problem really for me.
Hopefully.

post the pic with her tongue out

right though? i mean come on she was hot once. it'd just be interesting to know!

who is she?

kys

On?

Dude you're not kidding. She was 10/10. Didn't matter if you were 14 or 48.

NOT EVEN A CELEB

Crawl back into your shithole your dirty pedo menstrual cramp

Paris crying bc she got denied access to club

I'll never masturbate again.

true, and i mean, to each his own, in some states here she is legal so whatever.
i dont think she's aware but we have been getting sloppy in our discretions lately. every time we're alone we have sex. jill is kind of a pervert, it's like i opened pandora's box, ha

Died 7 years ago

shes not?

imdb.com/name/nm0272706/?ref_=nv_sr_1

>67 titles

glad someone understands

She look like she could use a pork bun!

fuck off trump fag

thanks

The how r u still posting???? R u ghost?

forgot pic, had to air out my room because my sis just got back with her friends

He won, get over it snowflake

There's something quite unique about her, him, it.

Emmmmmma