Story time

Story time
>Me and my gf have been talking about having a threesome
>We ask her best friend to join us, lets call her Sophie.
>Sophie really likes my best friend called Jenna
>When we talk to Sophie she tells us that she would like some time to think about it
>A few days go by and then Sophie throws a graduation party.
>Everyone is drunk and there is a lot of shit going on.
>Sophie and Jenna start making out like they always do at parties.
>I ask Sophie if me and my gf can stay so we don't have to pick up the car in the morning and she is cool with it
>People start leaving and soon there are only the four of us left.
>We go to Sophies room and talk about random shit
>Soon Sophie and Jenna start making out so my gf decides to join them and so do I
>We're all making out for some time
>Hands everywhere and it is pretty intense
>Sophie mostly wants to make out with Jenna so me and my gf just start fucking next to them
>Sophie soon realises that my dick is pretty big and starts giving me a bj while the three of us make out
>She stops and then I go down on her while all of them are making out
>After a few minutes she wants to go down on Jenna so I stop and start making out with the three of them again while Sophie does her thing
>When Sophie comes back up I start fucking her and she thinks it is a little too overwhelming because of the size of my dick
>Jenna wants to try fucking me because why the fuck not
>I start fucking Jenna while my gf and Sophie go to the bathroom.
>When they get back they all go down on me and jack me off.
>I start fingering Jenna while the jack me off untill I cum
>We get dressed and go outside to smoke
>when we got inside we went to sleep
>when we woke up we were all hungover and decide to go eat hamburgers.
This was the greatest night of my life and I would love to do it again.
I am definitely not alpha but atleast i am not beta as fuck.

'said it yourself, "not alpha, not beta".

A real man would've chosen the ideal wife of the group and raised a family. You're just another penis.

What is a real man? Why not just be another penis? Atleast i am enjoying my life.

I'm glad that you enjoy being a worthless turd.

>my dick is pretty big
Nobody on this site has a big schlong.

Well you can just go fuck yourself. Enjoy your life as a beta cuck for your wife.

Well I had to include it in the story because they were amazed. Believe me or not, I don't really care. I fucked 3 chicks on the same night.

At least my superior genetics already live on in the next generation. Hopefully yours will die with you and the rest of your brainwashed peers.

thats hot.

What kind of girls tend to be up for threesomes? I live in Ireland and all the potatofaced spudniggers over here are extremely reserved and up their own anus. The only girls I've met here with any kinks claimed they "identified as gay men". I turned away immediately, those fucks are always whiney, fake, and will do anything for attention.

You are the brainwashed one with your dreams of having a wife and a family. That's not alpha at all it is what most pathetic fuckers do so they wont lose their woman. Why not just live life without being tied down with no chance of freedom?

Alcohol my friend, alcohol.

where in ireland?

>we were all hungover and decide to go eat hamburgers.

It was believable up until this point. Hamburgers are shitty hangover food.

We went to block burger, best fries in Reykjavík.

Back ass of nowhere in the south east, the only women up for a bit of fun tend to be foreign.

I hail from the "beautiful" west myself. Good looking girls there are not, drugs there are.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I used to drink quite heavily, but since I started binging the devils cabbage and coke here and there, I stopped drinking for a little bit. Girls tend to flock around you if you have some sort of drug. Even the one's that don't touch any of it

Jeeze man, I agree with you and all, but this man just has different values. no sense in arguing it. Just hear him out and dismiss it subtly.

>best fries in Reykjavík.

Well, if they have great fries I guess it's okay.
No great fries near me because Belgian frites are best fries and nobody makes them around here.

I agree with you but he was acting like a faggot so I acted like a faggot.

You're a faggot.
NOW I'M ACTING LIKE A FAGGOT

Yeah, coke is creeping in on me a lot down here, I've been smoking a lot of weed, but that doesn't affect me as much financially. How much could you get a gram of coke over in the barren lands out west?

>Girls tend to flock around you if you have some sort of drug.

Especially if that drug is cocaine.

Only a consumer of the sinner's smoke I'm afraid. I'll be honest, I'm of a bannable age on here and haven't much experience with drugs, but I plan to.

You do not have a big dick you beta faggot. How does it feel knowing you've came to the thought of a made up story with made up people? Kill yourself.

MODS

Don't touch coke man, you'll regret it. The buzz off of it isn't even as good as it's made out to be. Yokes (ecstacy) is an amazing party drug, but you'll feel excruciatingly depressed for a week afterwards from the scag. Yokes are worth it, but the after effects of it almost counteract the good effects of it. Weed is always good

Fuck off you giant whiny queer, we're having a conversation you faggot!

Mine isn't as epic as yours as it only involves 2 chicks, but still.
>girlfriend is bi, wants to have a threesome
>i ask my friends if they know any bi chicks
>they tell me a girl, let's call her brittany
>she's way out of my league, but so is my gf, decide fuck it, I'm alpha
>text her to meet me at the commons (in college at the time)
>explain the situation and how I know it might seem weird and I understand if she isn't into it
>tells me she's had a major crush on me since fucking middle school and she wants to join us, but slowly over a few times because she's a fucking virgin
>so my gf, Brit and I start hanging out
>starts with all of us just making out a bunch
>after a few times we're all naked and my gf and I are eating out Brit
>she says she's ready
>slowly start to fuck her, hurts her which is expected
>after a few times, I'm fucking her like I fuck my gf, and coincidentally she's into bdsm and a sub just like my gf
>I'm spanking them, choking them, laying them on top of each other and switching holes whenever I feel like it
And this glorious 3 way relationship lasted about a year (Brit decided to become our gf as well). Great, great fucking times.

> Be working a good job, but have phases where I rarely show up on time
> Put in more than the required hours and I deliver on business growth, so meh, but it causes morale issues with payrolled staff (wasn't contracting yet)
> Usually is when I'm in the zone on a project, I go at it intensively then recharge intensively
> Be recharging with this javanese chick I've been seeing, wake up late
> Decide fuck it, wake her up and start having sex the next couple hours, can't bring myself to stop
> Exhaust ourselves and shower, but I didn't bring any toiletries. No deodorant/gel etc.
> Head to work quickly, show up about two hours late
> Head to my office, run into the director
> Wearing yesterday's clothes. Suit, but a little more dank, a little funky. Hair's a mess, and my breath smells distinctly of her vag.
> He just looks at me for a moment then moves on