What ?

How heavy are you

Show us your neck beard

how much do you squat for 5 reps? You have the potential to go tank mode

t. tank mode

What is the meaning of life?

280 lbs

man or woman

Are you aware that you realy might lose all that weight?

when are you going to stop making these shit threads?

Man
I don't want to loose tbh

But your weight doesn't look good and it's annoying for you. I lost 15 kg and the difference is huge, I can't imagine what a relief it would be for you

don't you have any self respect or do you just enjoy being a disgusting fatass? you do realize people look at you as pathetic, right?

I was 128kg (about 280lbs) 6 months ago. Started hitting the gym because and found it fun because noob gains are awesome at this weight

Now I'm 115kg and I squat 5x 165kg and deadlift 5x 190kg

Feels good man, us fatties already have the muscle in our lower bodies. We can go -calories and still make huge gains in results

I still eat a lot, just cut sodas, fast food and shit like that

I lost like 4 kg and you can feel the difference
youtube.com/watch?v=misnTJTKNOY

cont. I know the weight loss progress isnt much, but I went from squatting the bar to squatting 165kg

If you lose weight slow and steady you wont lose as much muscle and you can keep progressing on gym results. I was 90kg 5 years ago but I feel like im in better shape at 115kg even though I have a lot more fat on me

Ok, so you're on a good way. Just continue and everything will be much better, my life improved significantly after losing 15 kg, even got attractive for chicks

Just to clear: not OP btw, just recognized my body from 6 months ago. Still a fatty and a long way to go but I feel good already

do you ever have fags from grindr come over and suck your cock?