Depraved sexual fantasies

Depraved sexual fantasies

I want something that tops this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4tYUYo2VGM
youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really wanna get my cousin pregnant whilst being fucked in the ass by my 2 arch enemies

I want to have anal sex with the fetus while it's inside of her.
It's supposed to feel like a little jelly donut on the tip of my cock.

You fucks shouldn't even be alive.

that's actually pretty hot

lmao those people need to learn how female anatomy and pregnancy works.

Mai-chan's Daily Life is probably the most fucked up thing I can think of right now.

how dafuq would u even come across that fantasy in ur sexuality?? sounds made up by some autist to try and impress some other autists

>mfw OP's pic is a screenshot of my OC that I've been shitposting for years

other pic I sometimes post instead

Under appreciated post

Thank you, im working on making it happen as well

Samefag

Nice

My fantasy is too fucked up

And now its seeping its way to the beginning of each link link to this page for the lulz to be stopped by a few days to meet with you to join the fight and the fact that they have to leave the key out of me because i always find a positive atmosphere on your face

tbh I just want to get stuck in one of my ladyfriend's vaginas while she fucks her boyfriend, and then make it to her mouth for her to finish him with a BJ, and swallow&digest me with his cum

I want Hilary Clinton to be president.

most people do

Go stroke your vaginas somewhere else like a g/fur thread

Fucking an ~14 y.o. girl (I'm 26). Would never do it irl but dam can I dream.

>not getting the joke
>being this retarded

I want to fuck a 10 yo girl, and a 12 yo boy

Fuck off, liberal CUCK. You're literally brainwashed lemmings.

Ah yes, forgot to mention that a boy around that age would be great too.

I'm a cuck

This shit makes me hard
But then I feel sad
My autism tells me I'm disrespecting the baby or something
Like fuck I wouldn't tell my son I nutted on his head

This doesn't tops yours but I figure I'll share
> want to have chasity belt
> super fit dom
> when she gets done exercising I have to lick her clean with my tongue
> all over from her ankle to inner thigh
> lick her stomach and lower back
> lick her cleavage and chest (she would never let me touch her nimples
> finally her asshole
> never get to touch her vagina
> if I don't do a good job she brings home her large friend and I have to clean his cock
Pretty fucked up

Bump

I fantasize about having a sexual encounter with "my child" someday in the wild.

I was molested by my 6th grade teacher, lets call her Ms.Anders at the "End of the school year" park day and this would continue throughout 7th and 8th grade due to her living not too far from my house and school and would culminate in me losing my virginity to her during the Summer before my freshman year would start in high school.

She was pregnant with her(our?) daughter when I returned to check in with my 8th grade teacher who was super cool and he really helped me find motivation in school so I wanted to let him know that my classes were going great and I was also happy to catch up with Ms Anders.

As far as I know, she was a single, young teacher. I know she was in her mid to late 20's when all this started. I was about 11-13 when all of it went down. Now I'm in 34 years old and still wonder if she lives in the same house. My parents and I ended up moving when I finished high school but Ms. Anders seemed like she was settled down in her house so I'm not too sure if shes moved.

my fantasy its pretty stupid
>hire a tranny prostitute
>tell her its my first time an that i want my boipussy be well used and filled with cum
>go to her appartment/hotel room
>let her tie me up
>let her put a blindfold on me
>ask her to let me suck her big cock
>after a while, while i'm sucking her, someone enters the room
>she tells me she planned something special
>unknown man starts rimming me
>he try to penetrate me
>his massive cock painfully stretches my boipussy
>he fucks me hard and fills me with cum
>he leaves, tranny fucks me aswell
>before cumming, tranny tells me his friend has an std
>she tells me she is poz and will breed me
>i beg her not to cum
>she fills me up with her poz cum
>she dress, take her money, and untie me
>she leaves before i take off my bindfold, never tells me who was that man

basically i want an unknown man to take my anal virginity an cum in my ass, not knowing who he is, how he looks like, or wether he has an std or is clean, and i also want to be dominated by a tranny

Wow. You must fucking hate yourself

its one of those fantasies that you hate and would never do, and yet, somehow its there.

I want to take a virginal, kind hearted, selfless girl and abduct and rape her. Keep her as a fucktoy and torture her daily, then start kidnapping and bringing her other girls. Make her beg for me to hurt them instead, then gradually give her the lead role in their suffering. Reward her for torturing and raping them, punish reluctance or mercy. Take her on outings, picking up girls for us to abuse. Give her more and more autonomy until she's living independently, kidnapping, raping, torturing, and murdering girls, sending the best specimens to me, driven by lust and fear. Then have her create another monster as I did to her, while I begin again with another. My sick enterprise grows exponentially, each new member turning innocent virgins into demon lesbian rape machines as society descends into fear as more and more girls keep disappearing.

this is win.

Damn that's an ugly block of text
> tfw I should have used the meme arrows

its win makes it acceptable.

You shouldnt be on this board

This is bad enough that I honestly want you dead. The fact that people like you exist is a drain and a blight on human society.

>This is bad enough that I honestly want you dead

That's the whole fucking point of this thread, numbnuts.

>taking the bait this hard.

The fuck does fantasy mean to you? I'm not actually a psycho.

salt life

I want to fuck grannies. 65+ years old. Make that granny my bitch with a ring and marriage certificate, collect benefits and life insurance on them, profit.

I'm dating someone. And I have a crush on this girl in a grade below me and I fantasize about her going as all yanderey on me and drugging me, locking me in a basement and using drug enticed hypnosis to force me into falling in love with her.

Thought leads to actions. Pedophiles don't just go out and rape 4 year olds to death on an odd whim. They first fantasize about it, feed it, and then take steps towards it. If you aren't in therapy for this right now, then you are a danger to the rest of us.

I can't hear you with all those cocks in your mouth faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4tYUYo2VGM

The majority of paedophiles don't rape. They're well adjusted humans who've got that shit locked down, as am I. It's not like this is an uncontrollable fetish, I'm still totally fine with vanilla/kinky sex.

>throught crimes should be a thing.

I wouldn't go that far, but this is some pretty bad stuff.

It's still bad, and you should be in therapy.

Well trolld. If srs, lol idiot

Was the teacher hot tho

Then how far are you talking about going?
You can't put people in jail for fantasizing or even seeing videos of their fantasies played out. I won't blame anyone for their desires until they put them into action.

When I was 10 I wanted to decapitate babies while anally raping them then cum on their decapitated bloody limp lifeless body.

Soooo basically you want to live in Ohio.

I want to have a woman walk, stomp and jump on my cock and balls until I cum blood.

Boo hoo

discord.gg/h7WtM

>my exact fetish in one block of text
nice

>hey guys not FBI here

Hey that's pretty gay

I felt attracted to her. Nice girl from Nebraska, Definitely was White but she had a nice tan to her and dirty blonde hair with blue eyes. Somewhat of an average-athletic build, Just fit enough to have a flat stomach area but I remember her thighs, legs and feet constantly giving me a boner in her class.

When she jerked me off at the end of 6th grade at the park, I ended up busting my first nutt on her thigh and all over her pants. I still remember how fast she scurried back to her desk to grab a change of clothes and how nervous I felt about her/us getting caught

And you're a nigger licking poop sucking vaginal discharge eating Mongoloid Rupert Murdoch

hey spiderman,

>Arch enemies

i want to be covered in blood wile having sex

im on your side. thats terrible

Aren't we all

Psychiatric Hospitals, Therapy/Reeducation programs, etc...

Why does the man's hands look like women's?

I want to have missionary sex with a woman who actually loves me.

Its B button spiderman B button shoots the webs
yw

Oh you monster. I bet you even want to be married first!

I want a girlfriend. No, listen... I want a girlfriend with a little sister. I want a girlfriend with a ten year old little sister.

I want to get my girlfriend by the hypothetical balls. I want her so deep in debt to me it'd take a miracle to save the skin on her ass.

That's when I call in the favor. I want her little sister, and I'll have her little sister. She has no choice but to offer her up to me. And I take her. I take her hard.

Her tiny, virgin pussy is torn to shreds and I even cum inside. I nut like never before, pumping her womb full of every last drop of my man sauce. When it's done, I pull out and make my girlfriend lick the blood off my dick.

From there, I keep fucking her and her sister on the daily. I make her eat her sister's creampied pussy and ass out, make them snowball my cum, I even have her fuck the poor girl with a huge strapon.

About a month later, I have the little sister take a pregnancy test. Boom. It's done. The little bitch is pregnant. I give my girlfriend a hanger and no other options. I stroke myself as she runs the hanger into her little sister, and after she drags out the bloody, pulpy mess, I make her push it up into her own vagina, and I fuck that shit good and deep, packing the aborted fetus into her as best I can while she eats out her little sister's bloody snatch.

Then, just to keep the curveballs coming, I start dating her little sister. On the down low, of course, but it's enough to rub salt in the wounds.

I keep things going like this until the little sister's finally 18, and propose to her. I dump her older sister and kick her out of my apartment, moving the younger sister in.

I get her pregnant, again, and in about ten years it'll be time for a new girlfriend. =)

No, in can be out of wedlock. And I'm wearing a condom.

But user isn't wrong she won the popular vote, so more people DID want her as president.

More pls I'm so close

dubs demands it
holy fucking checked

Yet another person who needs to end. Aye, Sup Forums is just full of wonderful people.

Don't worry, user. I'll be getting around to killing myself sooner or later. I just have a lot I need to wrap up before then.

I dream about my own death at night. I don't wake up when I die in my dreams. And then when I wake up and realize I'm still alive, that's when they become nightmares.

kinda what this section of the internet was made for. Not memes or shitposting, pure moot puree faggotry. This is where we collaborate in our filth.

nice, the quads are good as well

that sand child is far too wealthy

>Just turned 18
>I am now a pedophile
>mfw

> be underage and have shit ton of rape fantasies
> meet guy who is into my fantasy beast shit over Sup Forums
> turns out he lives like 45 min away
> he has a 12 year old kid
> sends me pic of "emma"
> cool.jpg
> realize emma is frisky
> he talks about her all the time
> he sends me a video of him fucking her
> fantasize about this shit all the time
> seriously wtf

I want to hold hands with a 10 year old qt p2t.

and then I want to [spoiler]fuck her gently[/spoiler]

Fantastic

My Fanta Sea us
>pick related

Really makes you think

More pepperguts maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ

get on my level.

I secretly wish to have a sexual love affair with my gf's friend and also wish I could in her friend's uterus. She's a chunky lady, so I imagine she'd be well insulated. Plus anytime she decides to go for a run or a jog it'd be like a bounce house for me, what with her belly bouncing up and down. The thought of spending the day with my gf, then afterwords me sliding into her friend's wet cunt feet first after a good passionate fuck and curling into a cozy fetal position while she rubs her belly before we both fall asleep for the night is simply orgasmic.

what the fuck man