Please tell me how I can look better?

Please tell me how I can look better?

I came to Sup Forums for the honest truth.. girls always laugh at me when I attempt to ask them out.

My last dating attempt.. was asking for a girls number. She said "ew no you are nasty" and I cried.

Idk what I'm doing wrong. Don't know what's wrong with my damn face.

I'm 22 years old. Good job, make good money. Yet no girl will even fuck with me.

What the hell is it Sup Forums please will someone please help me out..

Other urls found in this thread:

uploady.com/#!/download/ntV3JKPVMFy/GZBcmisiVWXhbacA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A new face might help

I agree. My dad is such a butt face, I ended up getting the worst looks. It sucks to know I will never look attractive.

Start hrt and become a trap

dubs of truth

Grow a beard, get tattoos, stretch your ears and get a septum piercing and you'd be hot as fuck

set standards lower? Grow a beard?

post more pics so I can laugh more, then I'll give you real advice that will help.

Yeah, your totally fucked genetically. Stick to sloppy fat chicks. Sorry Sup Forumsro

An older pic of me from about 2013, I think this look suited me better. Don't know tho.

Shave head n eyebrows, wear diaper and walk around goin: wah, babby wan sum fuk.

gr8 b8 m8.... cut those sideburns first of all. next would probably be to get lots of plastic surgery (serious, not just trolling) its almost 2017 money can buy you better looks

You're not even that bad looking

HAHAH it's probably because you look like a baby with a toupe on dude

I would consider, but Ive never been a fan of tats. Also another pic of me..

Forget looks. Go into finance and make money. Then rent women.

who the fuck actually holds a phone like that

>Please tell me how I can look better?

Just wait till you're older brah.

>I'm 22 years old.

Holy shit bro you're fucked.

How am I supposed to take the pic?

I'm sorry man. Makes me feel appreciative of my looks

Looks like all your osteoblasts migrated from your jawline to your forehead during development.

Another slightly older pic.

uploady.com/#!/download/ntV3JKPVMFy/GZBcmisiVWXhbacA

How to become an alpha male
You're welcome

Hey Sup Forumsro maybe you'll grow into your face some.

Tips:

Consider a different haircut. Maybe just shave it all off?

Can you grow a goatee to cover up that weak chin a bit?

I don't know what you could do to work with the big puffy cheeks though. That's tough sledding.

Don't worry. There are some girls that don't care about looks, but care more about personality. Look for a virgin who doesn't do drugs and is extremely christian.

Honestly man you're just butt ass ugly. You can make it less bad by doing this-
1.Get a haircut your current mop looks retarded.
2. Get some sun so you don't look as pale
3. Work out man. you look really feminine. having bulk on you would make you go from ugly and girly to just kinda ugly. But chicks are probably more turned off that you're so feminine than by how ugly you are.

You need to get the fuck in the gym. Even an butt ugly guy can score if he is jacked. Tren for the win. D-Bol will make the hoes call. Swollen pecs guarantee sex. That shit rhymes man. It has to be true.

Ya. I may consider growing a beard. My job particularly works with food. So if I grow a beard I will have to wear a hair net on it. Which looks strange,

Jesus you should be the face of pro-choice movement.

Try applying for funny roles in movies. Fame and money is your only hope on ever getting laid.

Try not being born with any form of retardation next time

Have a shit personality? You'd pull puss with my crowd. Move to the midwest.

OP you look like a small child

Swole Nation

Please be real.

I will probably shave it all off like I did as a teen. It looked strange as hell even back then.. I think I need plastic surgery.

Concur highly with the beard idea. Your cheeks and jaws are just weirdly shaped.

Also, lift weights, that helps.

Looks more like the typical features of massive alcohol abuse during pregnancy...

This

Bro I'd shove you into a pile of dirt or something. Shit your childhood must have been terrible. All I wanna do is pick on u

Looks like I'm gonna be rocking that hair net at work lol

What do you mean? I was never told I had any deformity. And my mom never drinks..

Seriously: facial hair and exercise. Those are the main things you need. And confidence following.

Face isnt terrible but that hair do makes you look like a creep. It reacts with the face and makes you look like you have a closet full of limbs.

Also "eww no you are nasty". Probably targetting the wrong girls. That sounds like a total immature cunt and not worth anyones time.

I dont even know what you could do but i feel like a different style would suit you better.

Also a big beard would help but looks like you can grow one. Age may make or break you too because you look 12.

What this guy said. Just lift some heavy ass weight bro

Aw. And yeah it was.. everyone was a bully. I had no friends. Even still have very few. That's why I frequent Sup Forums , have no social life really.. outside work.

Throw away the Sonic shirt. Were you really rocking that at 19 years old?

Mh your hair covers your undertaker forehead up, thats good
do you know what happens, when your ballsack touches cold water? thats your face
i guess you will look like that for another 5 years
grow a beard, hit the gym to increase testo in your body, eat more, wear sunglasses

Yeah I was lol. Shit is dope. Still wear it.

All aboard the gain train. CHOO CHOO MOTHER FUCKER

I get attracted mostly to those really hot preppy girls.. they turn me on majorly. They're out of my league. I know.. but god. They're sexy asf.

And you wonder why you can't get laid... You're the definition of autism.

At least yu aint got baby face

Dude don't hit on chicks wearing that shirt

New hairstyle maybe? You're fine if you're making decent money, bitches will swarm you in a year or two

You look like you about to shoot up an elementary school.

Sonic

Do you have Kik?

Dubs of Wisdom
/Thread

Bro!! I would kill for those looks.

Bro, I would kill myself if I looked like that

Confirmed 10th grader. People don't talk about really hot preppy girls once they leave high school.

Don't be a faggot and wait until you're like 30. Love is meaningless and you'll save more money and do things you like instead of being led around like the bitch I assume youd be. Love you b/ro

Better than my face.. if you had to pick, who's would you choose..

my right eye always stints up like that

Try looking like me pussy

Maybe pedo? His looks fit the stereo

Ooo my first dub sandwich

I've always enjoyed that type of women.. never been into alternative / Emo. Or the grungy type.

I'd rather not look like a faggot

wow your hot can i have ur kik

Dubs reveals the truth

You look like an overgrown 13 year old in this picture, just grow a beard, and grow out your hair a bit

Probably the gun

Send me some money richfag

For some reason beards never grow on my face. Only scruff,

Nigga dude bruh

No

shave your head and embrace your fucked up genetics. Dont brag about it you fucktard. But bitches love blind, baseless confidence.

Keep asking out fatter and fatter women until one says yes, accept your lot in life.

Send money richyfag

Just because you are jealous.

Now you a mrs.doubtfire looking motherfucker

KILL IT WITH FIRE

grow a beard to hide the fact that you have no chin and spike your hair up, your head is too long by itself.

Not a pedo. I just enjoy classy, preppy, sophisticated women, not into those Emo alternative trashy chicks. Want a high class classy babe.

I think you're a cutie. Shame I'm a dude.

your beard smells the sonic tshirt

lol a beard net

There are so many other women out there besides just preppy, and emo. You have much to learn young grasshopper

wasted dubs lol

Fuck you guys I look fly as fuck always

But I want a woman like this ...

Not kidding bro

People saying hit the gym are right.

My face is so ugly the bank turns off the security cams when I'm there. But I hit the gym, starting eating a lot, not I get 10x more eye contact and ladies call me "big guy". I'm married but the wife went from reluctant to sex to basically always ready to go anytime say now .

Yes I'd like to order a thin Pepperoni Face with extra faggot. Can you add some shades to that?

Oh nice! I will begin lifting.

My nigga. Brother in gainz.