TL;DR I feel foggy and unable to concentrate after smoking strong weed three days ago. Pls help

TL;DR I feel foggy and unable to concentrate after smoking strong weed three days ago. Pls help

Hello Sup Forums. I hope there are some people on here who have experience with what I am facing and can help me. So on Sunday, I smoked about 0.5 grams of a really strong sativa dominant strand of weed. I smoked only 3 times before, all of them out of lousy water bottle bongs which wasted most of the weed, but this time it was out of a proper vaporizer that I bought. I smoked on an empty stomach and didn't have food to eat while high. I turned very pale (I read that that is an indication of smoking too much) which I read was related to low blood sugar, so I found two lolipops and ate those which helped with the paleness.

The high was very strong and it was a deep experience that made me see deep inside my mind and retrieve imagery and thoughts that I considered long lost and forgotten. For 3 hours I was laying on grass, listening to music and tripping. Then I felt the urge to dance. It was a great time, but when I got home, even after about 7 hours have passed I was still feeling "weird".

Now 3 and a half days have passed and I still have a mental fog on my mind and my motor control sucks. I am also feeling dreamy and sleeping feels like the greatest thing ever, along with grabbing blankets and pillows. All those effects are preventing me from concentrating and focusing and I have an important exam tomorrow. How do I get rid of those shitty aftereffects?

I am 15, male, not fat and generally healthy, but almost never exercise if that affects metabolism and what not.

Please help me Sup Forums

You get used to it.

bump

stop smoking weed you piece of shit degenerate stoner

it passes

>I am 15
Fuck off underage fag

Like considering that state normal or my body adjusting to weed and acting more normally after its use?

Just drink caffeine.....

First

normal, you don't really get really high the first couple times but when you first start smoking regularly it lasts a long time and is strong

Fuck, that doesn't sound good. That sounds like the description of stoners whose entire lives become tied in with weed.
Is there anything I can do or that will change with time to allow me to get high without feeling stoned in the days after?

WELCOM TO THE STONER CULT MAY YOUR MIND BE FOGGY AND NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYHTING

If that's a surprise to you, you don't have stoner friends on facebook.

That's one of the best parts.

Keep smoking, and it becomes a permanent fog. At least it did for me. Your results may vary.

Either smoke more, or don't smoke so much.
Long time smoker here, and for years I'd smoke about that much nightly, and be fine the next morning.
Alternatively, since your tolerance is low, you could just smoke a bowl or two occasionally and you'll be plenty high.

ahaha this happened to me it lasted 4 months, so you better get use to it

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

I actually saw events, objects and thoughts from when I was five years old. Everything that I seen turned out real and coherent and made me respect cannabis immensely. That experience showed me the foundations upon which my personality stands now. I want to experience more of that kind of stuff, not just get giggly. So did I see all that from being extremely high for my tolerance or do those experiences depend more on your frame of mind and surroundings when smoking?

What you're describing sounds like a lingering dissociative effect from the weed. It happens to some people, sometimes. Experiences like depersonalization and derealization are independent things which can be triggered by smoking or other traumas or anxieties.

I wouldn't worry about it at all, go with the flow, do what you can. Stay sober until it goes away.
Spend some time to treat yourself. Relax.

Weed was laced
Where are you from?

If you want to experience more of that stuff, try acid or mushrooms. Those will let you seriously deconstruct your personality. You might get a bit of that early on with weed, but it's nothing in comparison.

>I am 15, male

This was well written for a 15 year old

Underage b&

Are tracers and visual noise real? Is it likely that I will cut off my dick while tripping?

What makes you think that? I did some research and people say that laced weed is very uncommon and makes no sense commercially.

I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to, but I certainly had a form synesthesia. Music became colors on the walls. There is a 0% chance you'll cut your dick off.

Like I read that psychedelic drugs cause you to see "noise", like RGB noise on images. By tracers I mean images lagging behind for a split second, like seeing your phones screen for a split second after you put it away.

i dont have time too read you post but google depersonalization and see if thats what you have. it happened to me. never smoke again you fucking stupid nigger

I mean seeing that when you are not tripping, but permanently.

Definitely, but it's far more detailed and abstract than the image you posted. With mushrooms especially, you see wavy patterns emerging from the edges of everything. Close your eyes on either and you're transported to an infinitely complex geometric fractal world. It's pretty much impossible to describe without experiencing it, but it's a powerful experience.

I know that feeling.
I used to smoke a lot until weird psychological shit hit me and I felt like a soulless object for days.

I had similar experiences; it will pass, just don't smoke for a while, just like a few weeks.

But on the real, if you're 15 I would scale way back. Some of the effects might be worse because your brain's still developing a lot (not to talk down to you or anything, just science shit).

Highly unlikely. May be possible if you trip every weekend for years, but they're really the sort of thing that it's best to try a few times and then be done with them. Make sure you read sources that at least try to remain unbiased, and not DARE pamphlets.

I get tracers from eating edibles. I also hallucinate off of the cookies. They are 150mg of medicinal thc and I only eat a quarter at a time. I always have to best trips and have recently been getting strong hallucinations. I start to notice patterns and patterns become shapes and shapes become cartoons. One day I ate one then went to the park, I was looking at the trees and saw all sorts of things in the branches. I walked by a river and it kept flowing the opposite direction. Everything started spinning upside down but it wasn't a bad trip. Do you think my cookies are stronger than they say or could this be a result of my ADHD and the way my mind works? I've done it with other people and they don't get the same results

It's probably mostly placebo at this point, but in either case the surefire way I've always completely killed my high is by exercise such as running or dance dance revolution (in heavy mode). Also I recommend eating large amounts of low calorie density foods (like plant based meals with no dairy, meat, or cooking oil). This will ensure that your metabolism remains more active.

I just read on wikipedia and other places that those effects sort of just happen to some people and nobody knows much about them. Did you or people you know who dropped only a few times ever experience them?

>drugs

nope

>posting something ending in 'Please help me Sup Forums'

Had a cousin who smoked some weird weed once. fucked him up for life. He could not be left on his own and his parent's life was fucked

counter point:
i'm the guy who's been posting about psychadelics and smoking lots of weed
i make six figures and have half a million in savings

You might have triggered an underlying dormant psychosis...it happens to some people, if thats the case you're kinda fucked pal