Germany offers you peace and protection for empire

>germany offers you peace and protection for empire
>ally with soviets helping them to invade half of the europe and destroy the rest of your dying empire

Why do Brits still admire this idiotic drunk?

Hitler signed a non-aggression pact then broke it 2 weeks later

He would've done the same to England. Hitler thought he was superior to the Anglos, and that Germany should rule over everyone.

The Soviets did not think this way

Yes because an imperialist/capitalist monarchy is the natural ally of communism.

Stalin was a pragmatic and didn't like going to wars he could lose. Hitler was unpredictable.

>He would've done the same to England. Hitler thought he was superior to the Anglos, and that Germany should rule over everyone.
IIRC his belief was that Britain could keep her colonies, military and Navy. His focus was more on ruling/controlling the continent and less about creating a global empire.

>talks constantly about Lebensraum in the east

I wonder what he's up to....

how natural ally are you?
soviet- german war prevented transformation of eurasia and saved bankers asses

Churchill was an aristocrat and looked down on Hitlers origin and low rank.
He was also antigermany mostly for it's own sake because he was oppositionist.
All that said a united Europe would spell disaster for the UK, it's always been this way.
EU is the final proof. But this time they're out of cards.

Churchill was the real nuthead of the WWII.

What a fucking idiot, really m8s

But the Germans allied with Soviets first...

Suddenly allying with Stalin to split Poland and Eastern Europe was unpredictable, same with all the land grabs in spite of supposedly binding agreements. He was supposed to be aggressive towards Soviet Union not conquer France and most things in between.

I mean Hitler has a decent history of conquering reasonable democratic nations with strong national ties and then failing to beat the first communist country he attacks.

Axis Berlin-Sofia is still going strong I see.

>conquer Poland split it with soviets so Germany has more time to prepare

>GB and France declare war on Germany

>Germany goes west to beat France

Can't see anything wrong, doesn't seem unpredictable.

Only smart post in the thread

You guys watch too many movies

The French have Romania, the Rus have Serbia, the British have Greece, the Germans have Bulgaria.
The Balkans are Europe and Europe is the Balkans.

If every country had no morals and dogged their mates at the first opportunity like Finland does Europe would be terrible.

>The Balkans are Europe and Europe is the Balkans.
fuck off

>Be allowed several landgrabs every time saying it's the last one
>Allies say that Germany can't conquer Poland since it's in alliance with them
>Germany conquers it anyway and gives Soviets free pass to grab any land east of it
>Splits it with Soviets who alliesthought of as a bigger threat

hello my european friend, how goes your day

Because Germany couldn't be trusted
They promised to only take Sudetenland, then invaded all of Czechia.
Then they went on and invaded Poland. Hitler was simply not a rational guy you could have reasoned with

Btw who's retarded idea it was to create Polish corridor?

>"MUH EMPIRE MUH COLONIES"
t. windbag churchill

Because Hitler wasn't a good person and actually killed quite a few people for very bad reasons, user

He made the decisions he made long before anyone knew about the holocaust.

>the holocaust was the only bad thing Hitler did
t. Schlomo Schlomoshekelstein

this
the nazi leadership was well aware that their invasion of eastern europe would lead to millions of deaths through starvation, and they didnt give a fuck

>Ah yes let us allow a Fascist dictatorship that praises war and military conquest to control the entire continent, They will never, surely never try to invade across the channel.

It was the only thing that no other country has done in history. The brits are the last people in the world to start judging other countries for invading and killing millions of people.

there is a difference between killing uncivilized natives and slaughtering your fellow europeans

>ITT people jerking off to Nazis to be edgy

Hitler was a fucking idiot and a shitty leader. Anyone could see that he was gonna lose from the beginning.

>some stupid autist thinks Britain should have allied with the Nazis in World War II because we have no right to judge them
I hate this fucking board

Hitler was the fool because he actually thought the West would consider the threat of Communism to be more dangerous than a country repudiating the world economy and international trade and money relationships, like the Fascists systems would have done. That was their and Hitler's cardinal sin.

>gets drunk and calls women ugly
>the height of British 'humour'

Butthurt nigel lashing out because he realised brits are no better than the nazis.

Hilarious.

adulthood is when you realize teochratic fascist monarchy is better

They literally are no better though.

The British actually invented the concentration camps during the second Boer War, and basically tried to genocide the boers

"If you were my husband I'd poison your tea"
"If I were your husband I'd drink it"

There needs to be a sitcom about Churchill.

>There needs to be a sitcom about Churchill.
It'd be on Channel 4 and have Andy Parsons as Churchill, then get cancelled after the first season.