What is his endgame...?

What is his endgame...?

Nice meme
But seriously, what the fuck does Lois have to do with anything?
She literally did nothing the entire fucking movie

i honestly loved the dream sequences. wish they'll include more of that shit in all the sequels.

I guess she's supposed to be part of what helps keep him connected to humanity or something.

But yeah, aside from getting kidnapped near the end of the movie, 90% of Lois' scenes were pointless, namely that whole sub-plot with the mystery bullet that goes fucking nowhere.

wasn't the bullet stuff about revealing luthor's sinister plans to damage superman public image or something?

"This is what makes you such a good user— stuff like this still confuses you."

this meme literally made me not want to watch the movie.

What tv show is this thread for?

I haven't seen the movie since it was in theaters(and I'd hang myself before I waste another $15 and 3 hours watching this shit again), but I believe the furthest she got into the investigation was learning that the bullets came from Lexcorp, and then she immediately gets kidnapped and the bullet thing is completely dropped from the plot.

Yes

Which she found out after Lex destroyed the Senate building

Oh wait, it doesn't matter anyway, because literally 2 minutes later the news reporters say Superman isn't a suspect

Oh, and Lois does nothing about the evidence anyway.

Bravo, Snyder.

a qt :3

Speedy Gonzales and the Meme Dream

the dream sequences were metal as fuck

darkseid invasion was more harrowing in like 5 minutes than all marvel movies combined

>metal

This is how Snyderbots talk

They were supposed to have more in BvS, but they told Snyder to stop because it would have cost them another.....what, $50million or so?

Which was a smart move desu since they only barely made a profit, and another Knightmare sequence would have kept them from making their money back.

fuck you, Snyder

Fucking white kids

>le ebin franchise war man

kill yourself

>"darkseid invasion was more harrowing in like 5 minutes than all marvel movies combined"

lel XD

Why is the Flash a spic?

Did you love SuckerPunch too you dick tucker?

It's Zorro

The Flash was targeting Bruce Wayne to time travel to.
Aftereffect of that is Bruce's brain merging with his future brain and experiencing his future self's death.

Their has been outrage in confusion about Flash time traveling into a dream. But is this in fact the most realistic depiction of time travel ever on screen? Time is beholden to metaphysical philosophies. The classical depiction of physical time transportation is being discounted in favor of portraying a more ethereal perhaps spiritual destination.

Go back in the Bible, how at many moments, angels appeared to prophets and saviors and told them what events or battles would unfold. Zack Snyder is saying those those extraterrestrial visits were not predictions of all-knowing being, they were acts of time travel before time travel was conceptualized.

Bruce, it's me, Pablo. You were right, I got deported.

speedy gonzales.

Iris' pussy.

Plain Lo in the morning Lola in slacks