R8 my rap Sup Forums, should I be a rapper?

r8 my rap Sup Forums, should I be a rapper?

vocaroo.com/i/s02O5IKE0ghJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCJTU30Q7mnP5Fh6jBGGQ_2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its good

Appreciated

Fuck off Casey

Casey?

Dude, this is top knotch. Is there moar? If you had stock like a corp, I'd invest in you.

>Dude, this is top knotch. Is there moar? If you had stock like a corp, I'd invest in you.

Dude, this is top knotch. Is there moar? If you had stock like a corp, I'd invest in you.

No more yet lol, working on it though.

but really it is good

I really miss the kind of rap that tells a proper story instead of just "hurr durr look how hardcore i am". Nigga you ain't hardcore at all, just because you sound decent on a beat.

got a soundcloud?

>just because you sound decent on a beat.

I'll take it

>got a soundcloud?
Not yet, just setting up my Youtube account first

Well give me something to follow at least. If you could, post the channel in a few

Okay, there's literally nothing on it at the moment though. This song should be finished with a video for it too by January though.

youtube.com/channel/UCJTU30Q7mnP5Fh6jBGGQ_2A

I could see you having a small, but dedicated following. Have you thought about your rapper name?

Thanks bro, can't wait.

Hannibal Manson lol

Appreciated user

Please don't ignore the first part of my criticism, that was the important part.

'Cause yeah, it does sound decent, but the second you listen to just one line of the lyrics, you realize what a giant wannabe you are. You aren't hardcore, you don't have anything to back the shit you say up.

So yeah, to reiterate, it does sound decent, which is mostly due to the beat, but the lyrics are 0/10 garbage.

That means the lyrics of what I listen to would be 0/10 garbage to you to, so, in other words, just not your thing. That's fine lol, if everybody had the same taste in lyrics the world would be pretty bland.

No, because there's a big chance the rappers you clearly draw inspiration from have some known shit to back it up.

The difference between you and them is the fact that you know who they are, you know they've seen some shit and you know they've probably lost friends/homies/family to shootouts and drug abuse.

As it stands, you're literally a nobody trying to sound way too tough.

1.) Dubs>Singles
>You aren't hardcore
2.) You don't know the guy

>lost friends/homies/family to shootouts and drug abuse.

Only reference to anything like that in my verse was "I'd do a drive by if I could get my truck to start"

>2.) You don't know the guy
Thank you, that's exactly my point.

This faggot is coming to Sup Forums to have his rap rated. That's the oonly thing i know about him, and it doesn't exactly leave the impression that he can back up a single thing he says in that link.

Besides, the minute I posted my pic and my Youtube link I stopped being anonymous, I'm not about to start admitting to crimes just to impress you.

>Official music page, gaming, craziness, random $hit

Yeah I wan gonna' maybe put some VR content up along with other shit too.

Also, nice quints, checked

If ICP and Necro can make a career out of doing nothing but bragging about things they haven't done, why can't OP?

I'm not saying you're lying about that example specifically. I'm just saying shit like that is a good backbone for knowing they've actually seen some shit, and not just pretending like they have.

I'm not asking you to admit to anything, but a bit of backstory to make the shit you spout believable would help a lot if you wanna spend 45 seconds sounding tough on a beat without sounding like a huge pretender.
Even just having had a rough childhood or coming from a shitty area would be enough to make your shit more "grounded" - why don't you make your first full track about that, instead of just starting off with trying to sound way too tough.

Also, holy shit you fucking suck at accepting criticism.

If this were 2001 you could do pretty well for yourself